Start Over Again?

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days after the meeting with Choi Mirae the sudden mistake happens that night buries deep down right after Yonghwa told that it was NOT IMPORTANT anymore! And it's just a WASTE OF TIME if he will discuss it to her. Well, telling her that Suzy is his ex and not worth talking about, thats enough. She couldn't do anything and just go with the flow. Talking about her relationship with him, nothing change its still the same. No more cold war and Yonghwa always come home at eight in the evening so that they can have a dinner together. And as the day goes by Yonghwa get curious about her because she always crave to different kinds of fruits and even street food. There was a time when Shinhye beg him to buy a watermelon in the middle of the night. It was such a challenge for him because he traveled all the way to the next city just to find an open market at mid-night. And when he comeback home she told him that she doesn't want that fruit anymore because she wants him to eat it. He can't do anything because she might end up crying again if he won't follow what she wants and turn up he suffered a stomachache that causes him absent at work and delayed the presentation of Suzy.

"Don't you have any other design? This is so common now." He hissed and throw the papers in front of her. Suzy just silent and pick up the papers on the floor. She's trying to hold back her tears, this is already the third time he turned down her designs. "Are you doing your job properly or not? The presentation of the report is just around the corner! What? Tell me now if you can do the job." He yeld angrily at her. "I'm doing my job properly, it's you who always turning it down. I don't know what you want at all" he get up from him seat and grab the papers on her hand. "This?? This are the s your presenting to me? It was too dull!!!! Make it better" he tore the papers into pieces and throw it away. "Leave my office, Now. I give you until tomorrow if nothing change. Better leave" 

"I know how much you hate me but can we please stay professional as you said? I work hard to those and you just tore it just like that? How could you be so cruel, Yong." She wipes her tears. "Why are you treating me like this? Why? Tell me why!!!" She yeld. 

"Leave my office now!!!"

"Give me a reason! Give me an acceptable reason!!!" He stared at her in disbelief. 

"I'm the one who deserves an acceptable reason why you left me back then. I need an acceptable reason I deserves an explanation" he yeld at her. Suzy taken aback and stay still. Good thing the employees are all off since it was late already.  "Yong....." She tried to hold him but he steps back. "Tell me why you left me Suzy. Tell me." 

"My.. Mom passed away unexpectedly and I wasn't able to say goodbye to you anymore. I tried to called you but your father is the one who answers it. I'm sorry if I didn't say goodbye to you personally. Yong, it wasn't my intension to leave you back then it was just too sudden. I waited for you in London I thought you will come after me but I was wrong. I heard that your already with someone else and I thought maybe it's was the end of our love story. I'm hurt too Yong, I come back to fixed the mistake I've done but ...." She wasn't able to continue and just wipe her tears away. "I love you, I still love you and always love you....please tell me your still feel the same please" she continue to cry and slowly kneel in front of him. Yonghwa felt his heart crush seeing her, he pulled her up and she quickly hug him tight. Unknowly, he cares her back trying to calm her. "I'm sorry for hurting you so bad, Yong. Babe, please lets start over again" 

"Don't cry, Suzy. Please" he utters and broke the hug. "I think let's call off the day and just met on the next presentation. You need a rest" he turn back his self to get his stuffs but he was stopped by Suzy, hugging him from behind. "Babe, isn't it you said that I'm the only one you love? That no matter what you will never look at to other woman? Why you didn't keep that promise? You should because I did" he sigh as he remembered the past.

 

flashback...... 

"Happy 4th Anniversary, Babe" Yonghwa said right after he removed the blind fold from Suzy's face, she can't help but shed tears seeing how romantic it was. There's a Mini house in the middle of the Jung's grand garden. At the center of the mini house there's a round table with two chairs facing each other, scented candles, roses and balloons are every where, there's even a group of musician playing their violins. She cupped with her tears and face her boyfriend. Yonghwa slowly kneel down and get a small box inside his pocket. 

"Suzy, Will you marry? I know we're still young but I understand even not yet now I just need to asked for your permission."

She slowly nods her head and smiles. "Yes, Yong. I want to marry you" He quickly stood up and hug her to tight turning her around due to so much happiness, he puts her down before placing the ring on her finger and captured her lips with a long passionate kiss. After that, he invited her for a dance ... It's like a fairy tales that happens in the movie so romantic and happy. Only LOVE. Their foreheads stick with each other while their are dancing and looking at each others eyes. Yonghwa stopped and planted a kissed on her forehead. 

"Suzy, I love you so much that no matter what happend I'll always love you. I promise that I'll never look at to other woman because my love, my heart and my eyes all belongs to you. I love you" 

End of flashback

 

He glance at his side and saw Shinhye sleeping peacefully leaning her face closer to the crook of his neck inhaling his manly scent again. He took her hands on his waist and place it down on the foam before he moved out of the bed. It's already passed midnight but his mind still thinking about Suzy, he can't believe this is happening right now. He can't believed those things happened in their relationship before. He made his way to the wardrobe and search for the small box he hide on his possession many years ago. When he found it, his feeling so numb and trembling again, he got it and settled down on the couch. He stares at the ring carefully. "Why?" He utters and then hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter