Days Passed By

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her tears started to rolled down on her face the moment her sister Minjung slaps her. She didn't expect their presence since Haejin didn't told her about it. "I let it passed when I found out your dating that man but this? I won't let it.!! What the hell comes up to your mind Shinhye?!!!" Minjung hissed in frustration. "What now? You're pregnant?  You'll raise your child without a father huh? What would you tell when our elders found out? You're not helping the company already and now you even brought shame. You're an embarrassment in this family" 

"Eonni!!" Taehee glared at her. "What? Your defending her? That is why she so stubborn because you always spoiled her! She left the house and comeback with a trouble" Minjung glared at her two sisters before she made her way out of the place. Taehee helped Shinhye to sit on the couch and hugged her for at least to comfort her baby sister. "Eonni, I'm sorry." She sobs and hugged Taehee more tighter. "You don't have to be sorry. Stop crying now it's not good to your baby." She wipes her tears and face her sister. "Does Yonghwa know about this? Why are you here in Busan? Tell me so I can help you" ---- "The truth is I'm the one who left Yonghwa, eonni. But I never wanted to do that I'm just so hurt and can't take it anymore. His ex comeback and begging for his love, Eonni it's hurts alot"

"Did Yonghwa ever agreed with her?" Shinhye shakes her head and wiped her tears. "Then why you still left him? Why don't you just have some talked and fixed this? Don't you think this is abit unfair for him?" Taehee asked, "I just want him to give some space eonni. I want him to realized who he really loves and if he choose us he will surely come and look for us. I know him, if he want to, he will." Taehee smiled and cares her face, "Than you have to be strong" 

"Oppa said, Yonghwa is not looking for us" she lowered her head and started to cry as she remembered her conversation with Harjin awhile back.

Weeks after........

"Tell Yonghwa to come in my office soon as possible" Yuna quickly run to approach the Chairman, "Sir, it's been couples of week Mr. Jung didn't come to work. I've tried to called him but I cant reach his phone." She lowed her heas when the Chairman glared at her, he took a deep breath and check his wrist watch. "Go and check on him in his apartment" he said before he entered his office.

"Hyung~~~" Jungshin walks nearer and tap his shoulder but seems Yonghwa so numb to notice him. Jungshin looked behind him and sigh heavily, Ever since that day Shinhye left him, Yonghwa turn to a total wreck. In the morning his endlessly visiting all the placas outside the city just to find Shinhye but eveytime he failed, he always end up in the club drinking liquor until he wasn't able to walked all by him self. Good thing his co-hort is with him all the time and never get tired listening to his same old story. 

Jonghyun slightly pushed Joon closer to Yonghwa signaling him to talked. Joon walked closer and sigh heavily. He felt so sorry upon seeing him looking so misery while looking at the sky sitting in front of his Jeep Wrangler. "Hyung, we have to go back in Seoul its getting dark"  Yonghwa cupped his face "What should I do, Joon? I can't take another night with out Shinhye by my side."... "I love her so much... I missed her" he added. "Don't lost hope I believe this is just a challenge for your love to her. I know you'll find her soon." He lifted his head and smiler at Joon. "You know, she's turning two months pregnant soon."

"You have to keep going and never give up. Your child will get born soon" Yonghwa chuckles to his remark. "I wish I'll be there when she deliver our first baby."

After that almost one our of convincing him, Joon successfully aksed Yonghwa to get inside the car, Jonghyun quickly drove away back to Seoul. Today they reach up to Gangwon Province searching for Shinhye visiting all Bus terminals an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter