Make It REAL

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye settled down her self on the corner of the room and hug her knees, she continue to cry as she heard the loud exchange of unacceptable words coming from Yonghwa and his father. Her heart is breaking hearing such words from Yonghwa's dad. She remain still and quite, she didn't go out at all since Yonghwa asked her just to stay inside. He knows his father very well, It's better for her to hide, it is not that his hiding her, his just trying to keep her safe from the warth of his own father.

"Seriously? She's a nursery teacher? Her salary in a month is not more than one thousand dollar!!! My gad son!!" He hissed and stared at him "she don't suit you! Such an opportunist woman. Call her and come over her. Now" he added. Yonghwa shakes his head and sigh heavily trying to keep his self calm. "She's not like that, Dad. Please stop it and just leave."

"I want her to come out now!!!" His anger rose up even more. "No, I'm not going to show her to you. I know you very well" Yonghwa glared at him. Mr. Jung smirked "Asked her to come out or I'll be the one to pulled her out that room?" And then the doors open. She's standing on the door way, her eyes were swollen. Yonghwa stay still. He shuts his eyes in annoyance. 

"What? Are you just going stay there?" The old man said insultingly and look at her from head to toe. "Get back inside, Shin" he commanded. Instead, she begin to walked closer to them. 

Yonghwa turned and face her. "I told you to get inside" he shouted at her. Shinhye felt her heart just broken. "No! I wanna talked to you." Mr. Jung went near but Yonghwa blocks him. "How money do you want to Leave my son?"

"Dad, stopped it." 

"Name your price. You such an opportunist!! What? Seduce my son for money? Your such a ln ordinary person. Who'd you think you are to date him?" 

"I said stopped it!!!!" Yonghwa shouted on the top of his lungs. "Leave now, Dad before i lost my sanity" he warns. The old man let out a heavy sigh and stared at the woman whos crying behind Yonghwa. Mr. Jung took out a small note on his pocket and write something. After awhile he toren it and throw it to Shinhye. "Maybe one million dollars is enough" he said. "Gold digger" he added and made his way to the main door. Yonghwa face her, His about to give her a hug but she make moved and picked up thr check before she followed Mr. Jung.

Yonghwa followed her, try to stop her but they are already facing each other. 

"What? Still not enough? Should I add more?" He said rudely at her. Shinhye bravely took Mr. Jung's hand and give back the check. "I love your son not because of money, Sir. I love him because I love him. I don't need your money" she said bravely and stepped back. Yonghwa who's standing behind felt Like his heart is going to jump out of his chest. While Mr. Jung didn't talked at all and just leave the apartment together with his precious check!. 

Yonghwa quickly approach her and give her a comforting hug. That is the time Shinhye give in and cried again in to his arms. "I know it's hurt, Im sorry baby." He hug her tightly while giving her a soft kiss on her hair. "Just cry on my shoulder" he added, she continue to yelp until Yonghwa lifted her and carried her to their room. He settled her down and let her laid on the bed to somehow for her to relax, he knows she's hurt so bad. "I'll get you a water" he smiled and kiss her forehead, But before he left she pulled him make him sit beside her. "I'll get your water" she shakes her head and hugged him once more. "Andwe. Just stay here. I'm scared" she sodded. "Scared of what baby? Tell me" Yonghwa hug her in return and cares her back lovingly, his feeling sorry to her she doesn't deserve all the hurtful words his father thrown at her. 

"I'm scared maybe you will leave me" he broke the hug and cupper her face with both of his palm. "Aniyo, I'm not leaving you behind, Shin. Even my father doesn't agreed with us, even you asked me to. I'll never leave you" he assured her and kissed her lips. "I don't want to be away with you anymore. Yong, I love you so much, i can't leave you" she cried.

"Listen to me. Me and you will face this together. Okay! I'm sure my father will li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter