His 'First Love'

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Way back to Yonghwa's teenage era days...... 

"Yah Jungshin!!! This evening will be the prom night! Do you think it's the best timing to confess my love for Suzy?" Asked Yonghwa, confusingly. His dear best friend Jungshin chuckles while watching him who's getting really damn nervous. "Aigoo, Yes! You should confessed to her already. She's a compus crush and plus, I heard there's alot of guys approaching her but she turned them all down" Yonghwa sigh and rest his back on the chair. "That's why i doubt if I should confess, you know this is my first time and I don't want to get rejected!!" 

"Nay,,, Her bestfriend told me she likes you, Suzy just waiting for you to make a move" Yonghwa stared at his bestfriend unbelievably. 

The prom night has started everyone are arriving in the venue. Yonghwa and his cohorts walks in the red carpet and every girls they passes giggles endlessly. Well, they are the top campus heartthrob specially Yonghwa but never court any girl who approach him because his too madly inlove with Suzy but never has the guts to approach her. Upon reaching their place he quickly look at his sorrounding and saw Suzy laughing happily with her friends. He can't help but smile ear to ear, seeing her sweet smile and lovely eyes those stuff is enough to make his statue and fall for her head over heels. JungShin bump him and smirked. "Approach her, Now" 

"Sho....should I?" Jungshin eyes wide open makes Yonghwa curious and look at the place his looking at and he saw a guy bravely approach Suzy. "Gad damn it" he curse in his mind and just watch what will happend next until he and Jungshin laugh out loud seeing how she refused to dance with the guy. "She's mine, s" he smirked and bravely made his way towards Suzy. 

"Oh my gad Suzy, look! Jung Yonghwa is approaching you" her friends giggles while whispering at her. "Yah, behave guys." She breath heavily trying to calm down her eyes we're glued perfectly at the handsome sculpture that approaching her. She felt like her heart is going to jump off from her chest. Yonghwa breath heavily and stand straight infront of her. Everyone looking at them waiting wether this young man will succeed to askes for her hand. "The first dance started, Suzy ssi can I have this dance with you?" He offers his hands to her with a smile. Not wasting any moment Suzy offers her hands to him and Yonghwa slowly took it leading her at the center of the dance floor. Everyone giggles and shouting saying... "Huuuu" like cheering them and congratulate Yonghwa for seceded to have Suzy. 

That was a very very lovable night. Yonghwa have his guts and never waste any single seconds of it. He confessed his genuine love to her and Suzy did the same thing. And on that lovely night, their fairy-tale like love story begun. A love story that full of happiness, joy and love that no could ever explain. A love that last for many years and counting... Until they reach college.

 

Back to reality, present time.

He cupped his face soon as he reach his office. He took a very deep breath and rest his back to his chair. Yonghwa can't explained what he felt the moment he saw her! All this time why she still need to appear? Even appeared like nothing happend!! That's makes him so much frustrated. He wants to comfront her, he wants to know why she left him back then. He in simply needs an explanation and an acceptable reason. "Why now?" He utters. His heart is hurting again. It's aching so bad just like the pain he felt before. 

Seeing her eyes again makes all the walls he build for so many years slowly broken down. 

"What's the matter?" Joon asked soon as he entered his office. Yonghwa back to reality and look at Joon. "I have checked her resume, I don't want her in this project just find other to do the job" he said firmly. "Mwo? You know Miss Suzy is the best among the appilicat! You review her resume clearly. I can't missed this great opportunity to work with a great Interior Designer

"My decision is final. I don't want to work with her" Joon sigh heavily. "I can't do anything anymore, she already signed the contract" Joon said and made his way to the door. "Plus, she's on her way here to present he designs" he added before he left.

"Can I come in?" He lifted his head and saw her standing in the door way. He move his gaze and nods his head. Suzy closed the door behind her and put down her stuffs on the long side table and prepared her personal designs of the resort in Jeju and get ready to present it to him. He walks and stared at the three beautiful designs. 

"It's been years" she said out of nowhere. He stay quite and focus on the papers infront of him. "Are you going to treat me like this Yong?" She face him with full of loninging on her eyes. He gulped his saliva and avoid her gaze. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter