At The Party

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And here comes the owner of countries leading pharmaceutical company, the Park's Family. The body guards at the font of the new Five Star Hotel and Casino Resort in Seoul opened the door of the black Limo. Park Haejin the oldest child of the Parks, followed by the two beautiful ladies Lee Min Jung and Kim Tae Hee. They walked inside together with their kids, Haejin with his wife and two kids while Minjung with her loving husband and three years old baby girl, Taehee with her four years old baby boy, her husband is on the military duty in US and will be back by next week. Minjung approached her brother soon as they arrived at the ballroom hall where quest gathered. She keeps looking around and sigh in dismay. "Where is Shinhye?" Haejin smiled "they are on their way now, just be patience. Ok." 

"They???" Taehee asked, curiously. Haejin chuckles "yah, You know our baby sister a woman now."

"Don't tell me she's dating someone now? That kid!! I'll scold her for doing such thing without my permission" MinJung hissed in frustration. Well, she's the oldest among the three ssisters "Let her be.. As I can see, she's happy with her boyfriend."

"Who's the guy?" The two girls asked in churos. "You'll met him latur, be patience. Aigoo" Haejin quickly smiled upon seeing the Chairman of J Tech Industry. "The party is doing great, seems like it's a great start for the business, I see a good partner ship between you and my son" the old man says happily. "Deh, His such a great business minded person. He has a big potential to handle a very very huge empire." -- " Thank you for that compliment for my son" The two business man smiled at each other. "I have to go and greet the guest on behalf of my son, since his not yet arriving" 

It was exact six in the evening when the young couple arrived at the venue, Yonghwa parked his luxurious new precious baby Ferrari 488GTB infront of the main entrance where it was reserved just for him. He glance at his side and let out a soft sigh before holding her hands that placed on her lap. "Let's get inside, we're lil late" he uttered and get his self off from his Ferrari and fastly opened the door for his beautiful lady. Shinhye glance to his new car, it's her first time to see it tho. "You just bought a new Bugatti Chiron, and here's a new Ferrari again?" Yonghwa smiled holding his nape, "Honey, you know that I Love collecting cars.... Gaja! Let's go" he grabed her hand and cross it to his because he knows that she's still mad at him.  He hopes everything will go smoothly to night, since he'll be meeting her family and his will be there too, maybe it's a good timing to open their relationship and hopefully he can work out every thing with Suzy soon and give a final closure to their relationship which they should have many years ago. - As they walk inside heading to the main ballroom hall people can't take their eye off them, such a lovely couple. Girls can't help be felt so envy on how Yonghwa guided Shinhye as they walked while namja can't take off their eyes on Shinhye, her y back, bared chest and fine legs are just too tempting that making Yonghwa so uncomfortable see those guys looking at his lady.

Shinhye froze upon seeing her brother and sisters talking with Yonghwa's Dad. He quickly gave her a assured look. "Don't worry, I'm here" he smiled and they continue to walked approaching their place. She's holding onto his hand as if somebody will take her away, "Yo..yong, I'm scared" she stops. "Don't be, Okay. No one is going to hurt you, I won't let the same thing happened again." He kissed her forehead comforting her since she begins to tremble, it was never easy for her to face his father again after she received so much insult.  

"Ah. I think Yonghwa is here" Haejin said makes The Chairman stops from leaving and look at the direction where Haejin looking at. His mode suddenly change after seeing the person right next to his son. "This woman" he hissed in frustrating manner. And then Haejin approach them offering a hug to his sister making The Chairman so shocked.

"Shinhye....." The two ladies said and welcome their sister. "Unnie.." Smiled never fade to Yonghwa's face as he watched them. And then, the two ladies stared at the Young man standing next to her. "Jung Yonghwa inmida" he bowed his head. "Jung YongHwa?" Taehee said while looking at him so deep. "Ah, let's have a seat first." Haejin interupted the scene, Yonghwa assist her to her seat before he bowed his head to his father. Unknowingly, Mr. Chairman joined their table. It was a long silent, only their eyes giving secret glances to each other. 

"I thought you only have a two younger sister" Chairman, started. Haejin chuckled, "Ani, Shinhye is our youngest. Actually, I was very shocked knowing that Yonghwa and her are dating, They never told me about it." -- "Either do I, not aware of their relationship" Chairman said before sipping his wine. "We keep it as a secret, we're just looking for a good timing" Yonghwa interrupted. "You should atleast asked our bless Yonghwa ssi, before you courted our sister." Minjung said. -- "Unnie, I'm not a baby anymore." She replied. Mr. Chairman give a poker face to Shinhye before he glance back at Haejin. "I think I leave first, My visitors are arriving" He stood up and left them, Shinhye felt relieved!. Right after Mr. Jung left, Taehee glared at Yonghwa.  "The moment I heard your name awhile back it sounds familiar" she started. "Of course it is. His our business partner." Haejin answerd. "No, I heard alot of issues about you. Is my sister aware of it? Your being called PlayBoy Casanova on the tabloid almost every week" Yonghwa gulped his saliva hard. "Eonni!!" 

"What are you talking about?" Haejin asked. "Taehee, Don't threatened him" Minjung stopes her. Yonghwa felt suffocates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter