The Arrangement

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RING* 

 

Everyone inside the conference room look at the young man whose sitting beside the President, Yonghwa raised his eyebrows and give them a smile. "Sorry, it's urgent. I have to go" He stood up from his seat and give Kang Sora a y smirked before he left. Sora in the other hand felt so fluttered upon receiving those stares from her future "HUSBAND" 

"Well, that's my son a very busy person I hope you can bear with that" Mr Jung said to Kang Sora. "Ofcourse sir, I'll understand. I know being in his position Isn't easy" 

"So, how was the arrangement? We should informed him awhile back" Mr Kang, Sora's father joined the conversation. "Ah, about that, I'll call him for a dinner tonight" the Kang family smiled while Mrs Choi Mirae looking at her ex-husband giving him a question mark look. She sigh heavily, she stay still until the only both of them left inside. "What are you planning to do?" Mr Jung looked at her. "This is not a good idea, You know your son! He hated this kind of stuffs" she added. "I'm his father and I know what's the best for him" he answered coldly while fixing his neck  tie. " Choi Mirae stops him from leaving the room and gave him a cold stares "I am his mother and I know whats the best for him! Don't continue this arrangement! Do you want our son end up like what happened to us?. Let him choose the woman he wants to marry" She said and immediately leave. 

While Yonghwa in the other hand, Busy again with his own paper works and meetings. Later he will meet again their new investors from Barcelona. What a very busy man he is and he doesn't even know that his getting married.

"Teacher Park, are you okay?" The little girl named Harang asked. Shinhye fastly put down her phone and look at the girl infront of her. "Ah? Deh I'm fine. By the way are you done with your meal?" Harang shakes her head and pouted "come here and lets get you meal neh" She stood up grabed Harang's hand and they both walked towards the nuns who's distributing meal for all the orphans in the orphanage. Right after thier break time, classes had resumed again, Since it's afternoon everyone in the nursery stay outside and play. This makes Shinhye very emotional again, seeing those beautiful smiles from the children, makes her heart so fluttered, sometimes she's thinking why the parents of this kids abandoned them and maybe if they only see those smiles, they will surely regret leaving their own kids behind.

"It was such a long day" she sigh heavily before she sitted inside the bus. She check her phone again and there is no message nor missed call from Yonghwa,  and somehow makes her feel little disappointed. "It's still early maybe i can go buy some groceries" she thought and relax for awhile, atlest to regained her energy. 

*deep* *deep* 

She fastly opened her eyes when she heard her phone ringing, she fastly get it and answered it. "Hey" Yonghwa greeted first. 

"Whats the matter?" She bite her lips trying so hard not to smile but ugh! She can't deny it! She misses his voice even just a day she didn't hear it. "I miss you, baby" he said with his husky voice and smiled mischievously from the other line. 

"Nadu" she whispered and immediately covered soon as she realized what she just said. "Huh? Are you telling something? I can't hear you properly" Yonghwa asked and seems so eager to hear it again. "Ah.. Nothing someone here beside me is talking" 

"Ah is that so? Ok. Honey, i can't come home early tonight don't wait for me anymore. Okay?" 

"Why?" She asked coldly over the phone. "I have some urgent meetings and i don't know what time will be finished and Dad called me for a urgent meeting too, don't worry i'll be home before midnight. If something happens don't hesitate to call me" Shinhye felt her heart is going to jumped. Nah! They are not even a so called couple but his informing her everything his doing! She can't help but blushed hard. 

"Okay." 

"That's only you can say? "OKAY"? " 

"What do you want me to tell?" " She asked confusingly. "Nevermind, OK. I have to go, I love You, honey"

"Oh my gad! Seriously? His calling me HONEY?.. Wait why I'm even celebrating? Erased erased" she thought and shakes her head trying to get back from reality. She looked at the road and can't stop smiling. "I miss you too, i can't wait to see you later" she thought and still continue smiling and blushing like an idiot! 

••

Pierre Gagnaire à Sèoul, 8pm

"Where is mom?" He askes soon as he settled down and look at his father, Mr Jung cleared his throat before he talk. "She's not coming" Yonghwa nods his head then he notice some people approaching their place. "A date with Kang Sora?" He smirked and rest his back on his chair. "Not a date, it's a family dinner. We have alot of stuffs to talked about."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter