Romantic Paradise

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby?"

"Honey?"

"Sweetheart?"

"Babe?" 

"Shinhye?" Yonghwa rolled his eyes and hit the empty side on the bed. His been calling Shinhye for almost couple of minutes but seem she didn't hear anything. He faced the ceiling and sigh heavily before letting out a sweet smiled. He felt so energetic and happy since last night when Shinhye confessed to him. His drunk but he remembered every single details. For him last night is the best ever. He waited for months to hear those words he longed. And finally she let them out. After the heart whelming confession happend, they end up cuddling each other on the bed until they both doze off. Today, Yonghwa planned to go out with Shinhye. Their resort has it all but he wants to go out and travel around Jeju Island with her unofficial 'girlfriend'.

He got off to their king-sized bed and immediately search for his phone. "We'll be there in 30 minutes" he said and quickly end up the conversation before he made his way to the door. "What the....." He shut his eyes feeling so annoyed soon as he heard the very very loud music in the living room. He walks in and immediately turn off the radio. "Huh?" Shinhye utterd and went at the living room, only to surprise her Yonghwa is the one turn it off. "Aigoo! Weayo? That's my favorite song!" She hissed. "Early in the morning!! I've been calling you the whole time. What are you doing?" He asked and followed her in the kitchen. "I'm making coffee and having some concert but you ruined it. Look, that's song You're So Fine by CNBLUE is my favorite! The vocalist of the band is so handsome and hot, jinjja" she giggles while smiling sweetly seem having her own daydreaming. He smirked and sitted on the chair watching her giggling endlessly. "I'm more handsome and hotter than him" he hissed, Shinhye look at him giving him a seriously glare yet look funny. "What? I'm I right? I'm even much better on bed" he shakes his head and smirked. "In your dreams, his better than you." She turn back and continue to make a coffee. She then blushed soon as Yonghwa warped his arms on her waist. "I'm better than him, right Baby?" He kissed the crook of her neck while moving down his other hand caressing her bared things. She bite her lips and smiled playfully. "Ani, his better" She can't help but smiled mischievously she knows that his getting jealous already. Naughty Shinhye! "Ah, jinjja stop teasing me baby, I know I'm better than that vocalist" he smirked and kissed her nape ily. She turn her body and face him. She chuckles and cupped his face. "Aigoo, of course your much better" Yonghwa let out a y smirked and lean to her planting soft kisses on her shoulder, neck, face and chest while his fingers begin to tickles her waist. Giving her butterfly on her stomach, she can't help but let out soft laughs and giggles.

"Yah..." She breath heavily when he kissed her chest still tickling her. "Hmm, who's better huh?" He smirked and continue. "Stop, stop I can't breath" Yonghwa stops and look at her while she's catching her breath letting out heavy sighs. He smiled and kiss her forehead. "Did you love it?" She nodded and hug him resting her face on his chest. "This sleep wear is so nice to you," he utters and cares her back, well her sleep wear isn't a dress, it's a two piece, a lace fabric shirt with a thin strap, low neck line and a lace short-short that almost look like an underwear. "Makes you more ier" he added. She shuts her eyes when he begin to squeeze her . "Yong.." She look up and smiled. "The coffee is ready" she quickly get away from him and prepared their coffee and bread on the table. She knows that if she continue to stay still they might end up making love in the kitchen. Keke She's aware how expert Yonghwa is.

"We're going somewhere, go get ready" He said and finished his coffee and bread.

••••

"Woow" Shinhye went inside the yacht and felt so amaze how beautiful and luxurious it is. "Seriously? We're going to stay in this yacht?" She asked and face Yonghwa behind her. "You don't like it?" She shakes her head and run back to him. "Ani, jinjja Yong I love it. But you know it's okay with me if we just go and walk around the parks" he smiled at her and lean closer "this must be very expensive" she added. "This yacht is mine baby. So, stop worring and enjoy" he peck her lips and lead her to the elegant living room of his yacth and they begin their journey going at Mt. Hallasan.

They we're both stting across each other, It's been hour since they departed Yonghwa commands the captain not to make it too fast since he wants to spend more time with Shinhye inside. He cross his legs and looks at her "busy? Who are you texting?" He asked seriously. Shinhye didn't respond instead she show him her phone and she's playing candy crush. She look up and saw what his about to do. "I told you not to smoke anymore" she hissed and get off to her sit, Yonghwa frown his eyebrows soon as she grabed his Malboro cigarette. "Ah, jinjja. Just one stick. Please" he show his cutest smile at her. "Won't buy" she smirked. She is about to walked away but Yonghwa pulled her making her sit on his lap. "Yah.." 

"Hmmm" he leans his face on the crook of her neck and circle his arms on her waist. "I want you, instead" he whispered. "Andwe!!" She cross her hands and pout. "Oh my gad" she thought when Yonghwa kissing her nape going to her neck and it hard. "Yong.. Ugh" he stop and look at her "let's go inside our room now" he murmurs. "I want to go about side"

"Mwo? You want us to make love outside? Seriously?"

"Ani. I want to watch the beautiful view outside, please" he sigh and both stood up. "Fine" they walk out hand in hand. Shinhye felt really last amaze, the view is just so beautiful plus there's some yacht that are traveling too. "Yong, so beautiful" she utters. "Just like you" he replied and hug her from behind. They are having their sweet time savoring this moments together. He hugs her so tight, secured a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter