Cold War

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Shinhye greeted soon as she answer the phone in the living room 

"Hello~ Miss Hyuna. Are you with Mr Jung?, Mister Chairman is already looking for him , please kindly remind him that the annual board of directors meeting conference is today will start at 11am" Yuna said nicely over the telephone. Shinhye frown her eye brows "Ms Hyuna?" She asked makes Shinhye cleared her troat "excuse me?" 

"Oh? Did i mentioned a wrong name?" Yuna said and bite her lower lips. 

"It's okay, I'll tell him" She responded and ended the call... 

Shinhye sigh for the ninth time after she remembered the phone call awhile back. "So, her name is Hyuna" she thought while busy preparing for breakfast. Its around 8 in the morning when Yonghwa's secretary called, and she didn't informed Yonghwa just yet since his still in his own dream land, here she comes again feeling really frustrated early in the morning. "So, he brings her here all the time? I never thought I'm sleeping with a man whose having with other woman when I'm not here" she cut the meat angrily! Just then, she whole body froze when someone hugged her from behind "Good Morning, Baby" he whispered to her earlobe she got goosebumps soon as she felt his warm breath through her neck, he then gave her a wet kisses on the crock of her neck and trying to get his hands inside her lace night dress "YAH!!!!" She haft shouted and push him away, "stay back, don't touch me" Yonghwa stared at her in disbelief "huh? You don't like it? I used to hugged, kissed and touched you every morning right? Whats wrong all of sudden?" He smirked and tried to hold her again but this time she's the one who moved backward. "I don't like it anymore" she hissed and pulled the chapping board near to her and continue slicing the meat and veggies. But he followed her and warped his arms again on her waist trying to kiss her shoulder and smelling her scent. She shut her eyes tightly and put down the knife before she pushes his muscular arm away from her. "I said don't touch me, can't you understand??" She shouted at him makes him look at her confusingly "i don't like it when you touching me while I'm busy, what we had last night is enough, Your only allowed to touch me when we're making out, NOT all the time" she hissed and carried the pan to the stove "we're not lovers or what so ever! You are just going to make me pregnant!" She reminded makes Yonghwa felt frustrated! "Whatever" he hissed and hit the table before he throw his body on the couch and start to watch tv making his self busy. He doesn't mind if she doesn't want him to touch her, but reminding him about the deal? Don't ever mention it!!! 

"Your secretary ....." She wasn't able to continue when he saw him busy with his phone. She remain silent and place the fried rise and steak on the table. "Have a breakfast now, I'm going somewhere don't wait me in the evening I might not be coming here" she said as she made her way to the bathroom. 

"Where are you going?" He asked coldly while giving her a dead glare. She stops and look at her back "Choa called me, she's inviting me for breakfast" -- "I'll come"

"No, your secretary called...." Yonghwa cut her off "I already canceled my presence in the conference" he utterd and walks towards the bathroom, he stood up on the door way waiting for her.. "What? Come inside, NOW" she rolled her eyes and went inside before Yonghwa closed the door. She's so lost when he pulled off his tank top and boxer like she's not inside. He turn on the shower and took his bath, Shinhye felt frustrated when his acting like she doesn't exist inside, she begin to undressed her self and walked towards him to share with the shower, Yonghwa cares his face and stared at her from head to toe before he step back and grab the shampoo giving her space to take her shower, she faced the wall while his on her back. No words coming out from them its just a plain awkward shower together for the first time! 

"Are you real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter