Love me? Find me!

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Sorry" said Shinhye and immediately get away from his grip. Nickhun sigh and tried to hold her again but she stepped back. "Pooh, Finally i met you again. I have so much to explained and to talked about us" he smiled but seems Shinhye has no interest at all. "We don't have anything to talked about. And there is no "US" Nick, we're just friends back then" 

"I thought we're more than that" 

"No we aren't!!!" Nick shakes his head and went nearer to her. "Yes, I know we're more than just friends Shin. Admit it!!" 

"If i said yes, does it change anything? Does it change the fact that you left me like nothing back then?" She inhale heavily trying to control her anger. "Didn't you even say goodbye! Considering I'm your friend!!" She added. Nickhun just silent on his place. He knows everything Shinhye said is true. He left her without saying goodbye, and that's cruel!!! "Forgive me, Shin. I swear I am sorry for everything" 

"Of course you're sorry" she hissed. He steps forward and hold her hands tightly. "I may be too late but Shin, I really regret leaving you that day. When you went in the hospital I was scared and afraid to take responsibility so...." 

"So you left? I made clear to you. I won't asked for your support. ..... " he cut her off.

"Shin, I'm sorry" he lower his head and face the ground. "When I was away.... I realized ..that...I.. Lov.." 

"Too late, I belong to someone else now" she bravely pulled off her hands from him. Without thinking twice, she made her moved and walked away leaving the dumbfounded Nickhun. 

While on the other hand...

Yonghwa busily taking his Marlboro Gold cigarette while watching the reply match of Cavaliers vs Warriors in NBA. His feeling numb tho and frustrated at the same time. He keeps checking the time and it's already passed 6 pm. His too eager to confront her already yet somehow his kindda worried of her not yet home. "What the " he hit the glass wine and dropped his finished ciggy on the table. He is about to stood up from his seat when he saw Shinhye entering their suit. He immediately gave her his very dangerous look and made his way to the balcony. She felt cold and shiver upon seeing his acted. She knows his in mad at her for leaving their suit without his permission. "Shin you can do this" she thought to her self and followed him. She bite her lips and play with her fingers as she stay at the back. She just looking at him while his busy lighting his third ciggy for the day. He inhale it then exhale immediately making him relax, somehow. 

"Yong.." 

"I told you not to go out! Where have you been?" Here comes the cold sterm scary voice of him. "I justa went in the park... And " 

"And, what?" He turn around and face the tremble Shinhye. "I'm really sorry for not obeying you, Yong. I'm just really feeling bored and lonely here, since you left early" hen turn around and face the beautiful sea once again "" he said frustratingly and hit the barrier of the balcony. "Ah, so your feeling lonely and went out to meet someone?" She's taken aback and shocked upon hearing his words. "He must be Nickhun, right? Good. Finally you met him again" he said coldly and inhale his ciggy again. If possible he doesn't want to reach up to his boiling point, afraid he can do something which she will never wanted. "I know you don't feel the same like I do you. But at least, tell me if I have a chance or what. So, i know where the hell I'm going to place my self" he stayed quite, and then Shinhye warped her hands around his waist from behind and behin to let out soft sobs. He acted like she isn't hugging her and just continue to take his ciggy. "I met him accidentally. I swear, If I only know his here, i wouldn't go out anymore." 

"Why? You don't wanna see him? Because you still hoping that one day he will love you? And return the feelings you have for him?" Calm yet can be sense the anger and jealousy on his voice. She shakes her head and thighten her hug. "Ani..aniyo. Yong, I'm sorry." Her cries become more heavy.

"You are sorry for what?" He released her grip around him roughly and face her. She wiped her tears "I'm sorry, Yonghwa" 

"Why, is there something happens that you are sorry for? Is there something I needed to know" she shakes her head and hold his hand. "Then why are you sorry? I hate it when people apologizing to me it shows they done something not good" 

"Nickhun... He ..he"

"He, what?! He wants you? He likes you? He loves you? What!!" He higher the tone of his voice making her feeling more shiver. "Deh.." Yonghwa stepped backward and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter