Forever Love

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really thought you didn't look for us" Said Shinhye. They been cuddling each other in the couch for almost an hour, Yonghwa warping his strong arms around her and caressing her big tummy where their baby growing plus Shinhye on the other hand resting her head on his chest inhaling her manly scent that she misses the most. "The moment I realized you left, I begin to look for you. I went to your oppa and Choa." She looked at him "Oppa? He never tell me about it" she said confusingly. "Nevermind the important is we're together now." He lower his head and peck her pinkish lips. "I'm sorry about everything" he started. "It's okay. I should trust and have faith to your love and honesty to me. I'm sorry" Shinhye said feeling so guilty for leaving him behind. "Did you know that I almost lost my right mind huh? I told you I'll die if you leave. It's hurts me so much honey. I get it know why people always say that we only realized someone's worth they they are gone. While you still have that person by your side, you should show them how important they are to you...I'm sorry for hurting your feelings baby, I never wanted too." Said Yonghwa. She cares his face and smiled lovingly at him. "Gwenchana. I know you never wanted it and I know how much you love me. During those times I should stay so we can work it out together" She said. "I want to met her and clear everything to her" she added. 

"You don't have to because I did it already. I told her how much you mean to me. How much I love you and our baby. I made her realized that our relationship is done many years ago" he lean his face to hers "I'm yours sweetheart, Only yours. There's no other woman, I'm your property" she chuckles softly and then Yonghwa begin to plant soft kisses on the crock of her neck. "And, You're Only belong to this man name Jung Yonghwa, I hate sharing keep that in mind. You are mine, Shinhye. You are ONLY MINE" he whisper huskily on her ear making her giggles due to that in manly warmth coming from his mouth. He kissed her earlobe and breath heavily making her moan little, gad! His breath is just too hot and tempting. He lower his kisses to her neck down to her chest. "Ugh.." Shr breath heavily when he kissed the top of her cleavage. He looked up and smirked at her. "Yah" she slaps his forearm and pouted cutely. He giggles then peck her pouty cute tempting lips. "I Love you" he lean closer and quickly captured her lips with a passionate kiss. She grabbed him into her embrace and make it tightly, she cant not take how great kisser he is.

"Ahhh" he graon in pain and he pulled the kiss quickly. "Oh! Are you alright?" She asked worriedly looking at him still whining due to pain. "Yong, gwenchana?" Asked Shinhye for the second time. "Uh.. You pressed my rips tightly it hurts" --- "Omo. Miahne. Weayo? What happened?" 

"I got hit by random men last time, I'm too drunk I don't know what happen" her tears begun to fall, she warped her hands around him "I'm sorry. You suffered alot because of me. You even lost so much weight. I'm sorry" she yelp uncontrollably. "Shhh.. There's nothing to be sorry, okay. I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine." He assured her and peck her lips. "Lets get some sleep now. Our baby might be sleepy now" he help her to get up and guided her to their room.

"Yong??" She turns her back and faced the sleeping Yonghwa. "Honey??" She shakes his body trying to wake up him. She pouts "yah" she hissed and shakes him again. "Hmmm?" He utters lazily. "Wake up please." --- "wea??" He opened his and saw her staring at him like a piece of meat. "Hmm, what's the matter?"

"Please hug me, I can't sleep" He smiles and lean closer to her warping his arms to her. "Sleep now, I'm here beside you" he whispers. Shinhye buried her face on his chest. He pulled her up and they face each other. "Yong, i...want.... To, you know" she bites her lips feeling so shy. Damn! She's been craving for it every since she reaches her second trimester. Yonghwa kissed her forehead and get between her thighs.

"I wanted to asked you since we're kissing on the living room baby, but I'm scared you might not comfortable with it" he said. She shakes her head and cares his forearms. "Please Yong. I miss you so much" Yonghwa chuckle excitedly and planted a kissed on her bloated tummy "it's Daddys time, baby" he murmured before he slowly laid his body on the top of her trying to carry his weight. She grabbed him ad they deepen the kiss while Yonghwa begin to her pajamas.

~~••~~

Yonghwa can't help but smiles from ear to ear looking at his pregnant girlfriend walking towards him wearing a knee length maternity dress proudly revealing her bloated t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter