Tabloid

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting! Round one, Done! 

 

He get off of Shinhye's top and settled down beside her pulling her more closer to him. He glance at the side table to check the digital clock, "It's passed 2 in the morning already, let's sleep neh?" He kissed her forehead and turn off the lamp. Shinhye sigh heavily and face the ceiling, she gave a secret glance to the handsome namja sleeping beside her. She cares his forehead and smiled "You look so tired" She felt sorry to him already, because ever since they got back to Seoul Yonghwa become so much workaholic even having a hard time hanging out with his cohort's, lucky for Shinhye they are living in one roof or else maybe Yonghwa will failed to manage his time. And tonight is the first time they 'made love' ever since the confession happened. Sometimes Shinhye trying to seduce him but end up backing off upon seeing him so very very exhausted from work. Yonghwa knew his having a few times being with her already but he never failed to explained to her and even call her when he found a free time in the midst of working.  

"Hmmm" he groans and opened his eyes, his shocked upon seeing Shinhye getting misty while hugging his waist tightly. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly and cares her face wiping her tears "nothing.." She said between her sob and continue to yelp on the crooked of his neck. "I don't believed you, it's not nothing it's always something. Now, tell me" She lifted her head and face him "I miss you, yong. I miss you so much. I know that your busy but I can't help it. I felt so lonely everytime you left very early in the morning. When I arrived home in the afternoon I need to wait for you again until midnight, I'm always alone. I don't like it." She cried even more, she's been holding back this feelings but she can't take it anymore. Yonghwa felt so much guilty already, he sitted and lifted her to stay beside him. "I'm sorry for making you feel lonely honey, Ok, i'll make up with you this sunday you can have me all you want, i'll be off to work. Promised" he kissed her lips and wipe her tears. "Aigoo, my baby is so emotional, huh!" He kissed her again before he gave her a warp hug, well, it doesn't matter at all of Shinhye's half body is exposed. His the only see's it tho. "Miahne, I just really missed you" she buries her face on his chest even more. 

Actually, half of him is kinda bitter for not receiving any response from her the moment he asked her if they can make their relationship official. It was such a punch on his ego as a Casanova for being treated like that but he thought to his self that Shinhye is not like the same girls out there, She's precious and innocent. And he'll respect her what ever her decision. He needs to work really hard to have her.

 

Nexy day at J Tech Industry Co. 

"Yuna, just leave all the paper works on the side table. I'll be out early today" he utters and continue to finished his report for his presentation about the reconstruction of the resort in Jeju. "Sir, it's already two in the afternoon you'll be late at the meeting with the BOD." He shuts his eyes and cupped his face. "By the way, my presentation will be next month, is there a new Architect hired?" Yuna shakes her head and continue to fix all the unapproved and unchecked reports and documents. He grabed his black Armani suit and wore it. He glance at his self by the mirror and fixed his neck tie. 

"Hey..hey.." Doojon said excitedly before throwing the tabloid on his desk. "What the hell your doing here? I'll be off for my meeting" he face his cohort "check that tabliod." Yonghwa frown his brows while reaching the tabloid. "I never thought you brought her in Jeju with you" Doojon added. 

"Yuna, stay outside first" he commanded and his secretary did as told. Yonghwa is getting frustrated while reading the front page of the tabloid. "How come paparazzi got cough us" he hissed and sitted on this chair. "It's been while after a scandal happens to you. Look at this, You're kissing her. Seriously, at the balcony"

Yonghwa get his phone and dial Shinhye's number while Doojon keeps scanning the pictures of Yonghwa & Shinhye kissing in the balcony of their room at Gathering Star Grand Resort.  "So, that's the girl in your phone? She dress like an ahjumma" He chuckles and Yonghwa throw him a dead glare. 

Shinhye's at the midst of teaching when her phone rang loudly. She smiles at the children and excuse her self for awhile, She felt shocked seeing Yonghwa's name on the screne. "Yong!" 

"Have you seen the tabliod today?" 

"Not yet weayo?" She asked confusingly. Yonghwa sigh heavily "okay, becareful on your way home neh, don't engage to anyone and when someone approach you, ignore them."

"What's going on Yong?" She asked nervously, she's feeling uneasy all of sudden. "We got caught by a paparazzi in Jeju, baby. I don't want you to get touch into any of my scandals." He said in a very low tone, feeling really guilty for bringing her in such situations. Well, Shinhye will never understand his situation of being a chaebol that anytime any moment people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter