Next Day

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its very early in the morning when Shinhye already awake, things that surprised her is seeing her side empty and properly fixed. She pulled up the blanket to cover her nakesness as she sitted on the bed. "Ahh" she groaned in pain, her sanctuary is sore and her whole body is aching. Yonghwa ed her hard last night, so it's not surprising at all. Guess what, two rounds isn't enough for Yonghwa, he even beg Shinhye for another round after the second round. She can't do anything but to agreed because Yonghwa keeps saying that one or two round is not enough to make a baby. No words can explained how excited him last night after Shinhye agreed for the third round. Yonghwa teaches her some trick's and alot of different position. He didn't stop until Shinhye beg him to stop because shes to weak and sore already, and she can't stand for another rounds at all, thats the time Yonghwa withdraw his seeds and deposited everything inside her. For Yonghwa, last night is best night and best he ever had. Yes! He done those stuff with his previews girlfriend but everytime he slept with them he used to use condoms while with Shinhye, he didn't waste and piece of protection and he loves the feeling alot. Pouring his hot sticky fluid inside, Holy ! The best feeling ever. 

"Oh?" She's surprised when she saw her bag and dress she used last night fixed and place on the couch. She smiled and grab the towel placed on the side table beside the lamp. She warped it around her body shs bite her lips upon seeing blood stains on the white sheet, "oh god! What i have just done" she murmured "where is he? It's still so early to left for work" she added while staring at the digital clock on the table, its exact 5 in the morning. She walked around the bedroom to look for the bathroom "geez! Where the hell is the bathroom?" She hissed in frustration and walked closer to the door and lean her head closer "ah jinjja his watching early in the morning" she murmured and gather all her guts and open the door. She cant believe before her eyes seeing Yonghwa in this kind of state. His only with his Tommy Hilfiger silk boxer sitting on the sofa, his feet stretch perfectly while facing the television with a cigarette on his hand. His having a beautiful moment enjoying his cigarette, creating alot of smoke. 

This is his life style! His a 31 years old man. A casanova who flirt with different woman everynight in the club, if his lucky enough he brought those woman to his apartment and have some loving loving. But if his not in the mode, he just go back to his apartment after work. And in the morning, he is a morning person just so you know. He woke up at 5 am and stay in the living room watching news, atleast to know what the hell is going on around him since his not aware of it, of course while watching his enjoying smoking too! Thats his favorite hobby aside of pleasuring womans. And when the clock reaches 6 am, time to have shower and go to work. Well, when it comes for eating breakfast, if he bring home a woman  he asked that woman to cook for him but if his alone he'll just eat outside or just have coffee. 

His a casanova in the evening and an arrogant and cold person in the morning at work. 

"Ahem! Where's the bathroom" Yonghqa stared at Shinhye who standing at far from him. He turn his gaze on the tv. And then aloud ring echoed around the living room. Shinhye rolled her eyes when Yonghwa didn't entertain her. Instead he signal her to shut up amd answer the call. 

"Yes baby, whats the matter?" He said in hursky voice over the phone. Shinhye just stay still waiting for him to end the call. 

"Yes baby, lets meet latur" he said and ended the call soon as possible. "Im asking .." Yonghwa cut off her words. "Shhh. I'll just call my number 2, then lets have a shower together" he smirk, Shinhye can't believe on what she heard, shes about to protest but Yonghwa already talking with someone over the phone, even loud speaker it. "Gosh! Whats with this man" she thought. 

"Honey i miss you alot. I miss yo..." The woman over the phone didn't able to finished her words, Yonghwa ended the call and throw his phone aside "es" he hissed and drop his ciggy before make his way towards Shinhye. She's too shocked hearing those words coming from those woman. "Aigoo did i just found a woman's man? Oh whatever were not going to have a relationship" she murmured. She jump from her place when she felt pairs of arms belongs to Yonghwa place around her waist. "Hmm are you saying something? Aren't you feeling sore, you know down there" he smirk while moving closer to her trying to kiss her but she's fast enough t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter