Little Conversation and Jealousy

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Conversation And Jealousy

 

"Oh my god" she haft shouted and immediately sitted on the bed and look around. "Ahh" she groaned and carefully cares her head. "Hang over?" She look behind and saw Yonghwa laying in to a side position while his one arm is folded supporting his head and staring at her mischievously. "Uh?" Her eyes widely open, she can't believed seeing him wearing a pajama for the first time, when he used to sleep with a boxer only!!. "Good morning baby" she is just silent and look at her body. "Oh my gad" 

"You don't like it? I bought this couple pajamas in Singapore." 

"How did i get here? How did i change my cloths?. Geez! What happened last night?" She bombarded him with questions. He remain still on his position and stared at her in disbelief "You don't remember anything?" She shake her head. Makes him little disappointed. "Shall i remind you?" She nodded and pulled the blanket to her. "The only thing i remembered is i met you in the club last night and we...."

"Drunk" she nodded. "I brought you here in my apartment since i don't know your address and we...." He wasn't able to continue Shinhye cut his words. "So, you took advantage of me? Huh?" She hissed in frustration, Yonghwa get up and stared at her "what the?? How dare you to accused me, huh? You are the one who took advantage of me last night! You even dance ily with no cloths infront of me! You tease me! And play with my little yonggie! You even tell me that you are the one who is managing the show" Shinhye left dumbfounded with his confession. "Ji...jin..jjinja?" She gulped her saliva very hard and left too shy to look at him. "One round isn't enough for you last night" 

"Miahne" she got down her head. All of sudden Yonghwa pulled her closer to him and they settled down together resting their back on the headboard of the king-size bed. He warped his muscular arm around her slim waist and pulled her more closer made her rest her head on his hard chest. "It's ok, i enjoyed it so much. I cummed five times inside you" he whispered to her ears seductively. "Yah" she slaps his chest and try to get away from him but Yonghwa tighten his grip "let's stay like this for awhile, i missed you! Almost one month Shin, i did missed you so much" he said honestly. Oh my gad! This is not Jung YongHwa! Shinhye remained silent and let him hold her, his holding her like she's a fragile expensive diamond, she felt so secured when he begin to cares her back softly and kissed her hair smelling her strawberry shampoo, she can't help but smile and feel special. "You don't really remember anything?" She shake her head and looked up at him, "why, is there something that is important happened last night?". He smiled weakly and shoke his head. "Ani, nothing important" he never lost his smile and pulled her again morr closer to him. "This pajama is so cute, Yonghwa. But next time don't bother to buy me like this" 

"You should like this one, do you know how hard for me to go shopping, huh? Girls in Singapore watching me buying this weird stuffs" 

"I didn't asked you to buy this! Plus, you can't blame them if they are watching you, how can someone believe that the great Casanova buying stuffs like this" she chuckles softly. "Anyway, it doesn't matter what they thought about me, even my own secretary and assistant felt weird. I don't care, because i bought this stuffs for the most important woman in my life" 

"Eh?"

"Oh?. Ah, nevermind" he said still contnue holding her. "Ah, Yonghwa ya! This is not you! You are straightforward when it comes to confessing your feelings" he thought.. "Ahh Jinjja, ottoke!!!!" He nodded.

"By the way, how did i manage to change my cloths last night?" 

"I did" she stared at him. "I didn't do anything"

"I believed you" he nods at her, "good, then" a long silenced build up between them. Shinhye remains still, while YongHwa hugging her waist savoring every single seconds that they are together. "Where are your guts Jung YongHwa!!" He hissed in his own thought. 

"Shin...." He whispered softly.. "Hmm?"

"Hmm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter