Goodbye, Love

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I Love Shinhye so much, I'm sorry if I gave such treatment you thought it's love. Forgive me for I didn't keep the promised i told you before but if you only know how much I tried. But everything has an end. Shinhye come unexpected, a woman like her shouldn't taken for granted. She's hurting and she doesn't desrved it. I hate my self for hurting her so bad, I want to change to better man. I can't afford to hurt any further. So, forgive me Suzy, I can't be with you anymore" he loosen her grip from him and took a step away from her heading to the door way, "You love her more than you ever love me?" He stops on his place but never hesitate to turned back. "All the love I have right now is only for Shinhye." --- "You promised me!!! Where are those now!!" She hissed in annoyance as she continue to cry. "I keep all my promises but things change. I'm sorry" 

"You can't do this to me Yong!!" 

"Why can't I?" He turned back and face her, "Starting from now on, don't you ever dare to show up infront of me either with Shinhye. What we had is gone for many years!!! You have to move on, Suzy!!! Move on!" He said firmly at her. --- "I can't!!!" 

"It's none of my business anymore." He turns and walked directly, "Don't you ever dare to lay your hands on Shinhye, If you do, You better hide" he warns before he left the Broken woman inside.

She quickly get up from her seat upon seeing Yonghws walking toward her direction. "I'm sorry, I take long" he leans to her and planted a kissed of her chin while circling his strong arm on her y waist. She chuckles softly when he started to cares her flat tummy. "Did my sweetheart in there waited for appa too long huh?" He said playfully. He moved his glance at Shinhye and smiled. "Look so tired, Gaja! Lets go home." He intertwined their fingers together and walked towards the main exit. 

"What happened? Why you took so long in the meeting room?" Yonghwa gulped his saliva hard as he opened the door of his Ferrari for Shinhye. After that, he runs on the other side and settled quickly. She stay still waiting for his respond but seems so focus on driving. "Yong, I'm ask...."

"I met Suzy" he started. "Eh?"

"I talked to her and finished all the undone business between me and her" 

"Jinjja?" Her heart seems like it's breaking again but trying to keep her self relax and fine for the sake of the baby inside her. "Deh, I told her not to bother us anymore." He glance at Shinhye and hold her hand. "I Love You, Forgive me." She nods her head and smiles at him. "I Love You too"

•••

"Hmmm" 

They're letting the warm water coming from the shower pour to their body, Yonghwa hugging her from behind while Shinhye resting her head on his chest as they have their shower together. He keeps letting out heavy breath everytime she touches his lower groin by her , he kissed her neck softly making her crave for more. "Yong, ugh" she moan, he loosen his grip and let her face him before he turn off the shower. "Gwenchana?" He cups her face and stared at her directly to her eyes, Shinhye can't help anymore and then her tears started to fall. He immediately wipe them away. "Hey, shhh. Don't cry, it's not good to our baby" he coax her and kissed her forehead deeply. "Tell me what is wrong" 

"Nothing, I just can't believe we made this far" She lied. "Aiishhh!! Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter