Move Out

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their Pohang getaway bearly last two days because Shinhyes period cramps killing her so bad. And Yonghwa decided just to go back to Seoul instead of staying in Pohang doing nothing watching her whining in pain. Shinhye is more than glad to agreed with him. When they reach the city, they almost got in to fight when Yonghwa insisted to send her to her apartment but she refused his offer that made him so frustrated, they end up shouting to each other and a cold war once again build between them. In Seoul There is something waiting for Shinhye in her apartment, i don't know if its Good or Bad news! She was to shocked when Choa told her that she's moving out and will stay at Minhyuk's apartment, she can't say "no" since she knows how much they misses each othet and even getting married soon. And now, everything back to what is used to be! Home alone, AGAIN! 

Back to her relationship with the Casanova, It's been two days had passed since the last time they met, before they bid their goodbye last time, they both made an agreement or lets say Shinhye made an agreement! She decided that they will only met during weekends and Yonghwa hundred percent didn't agreed but he can't do anything. Meet only at weekend with no call nor text unless if urgent! Yonghwa said it's a torture but for Shinhye its not! Actually it is her secret way to see how sincere him to her,  and to see his efforts to see her even tho she forbid him not to meet her,  but deep inside her she's hoping Yonghwa will make a way for them to meet at weekdays, she won't say no if he will asked her, tho. Actually she's just waiting for him to make a move. 

-- It's already so late in the evening and Yonghwa still so busy in the office discussing about their new plans for 2017, well, time to introduce the new units of their products like cars, machinery and other products they produced and pre produced. And new plans for the improvements of their Resort in Jeju Island and discuss too about their other business like the airlines, hotels, supermarkets and malls. They almost owned all the establishments in South Korea and even have branches in Japan, China, Singapore and in States, according to Forbes magazine the J Tech Industry is the biggest empire in the whole country, Jung's are the richest family in S. Korea. And, according to Forbes magazine again, Jung Yong Hwa is the most indemand personality in the field of business, got so much offers of magazines cover but he just turn it down, if possible he doesn't want to go beyond, if he'll be featured to a magazines like Elle, vogue, Esquire etc he will be more exposed in the public girls will be more obsessed and will continue running after him. And just yesterday he received an invitation again from Elle magazine and a contract as an artist from JB Ent. but he didn't entertained at all, his busy with work , getting ready since his the CEO, PRESIDENT in the making, plus he needs to fucos to Shinhye too, well his not going to let her go! 

"I see a very big potential in you to take over the company" Mr Jung said and taps his son's shoulder, Yonghwa smiled and fixed his thing "Im going Dad, bye" he said and fastly went out of the meeting room. He check his phone soon as he get inside his Porsche Carrera. "Oh, Shinhye i miss you baby." He murmurs then pressed her name, it's ringing!!! He sigh for the ninth time when shes not answering his call, he throw his phone aside and drove to his apartment, he received message from his cohorts but his tired and he already give his words to Shinhye, and he doesn't want to disappoint her. He knows shes quite jealous about Hyuna that's why he explaines to her and even confessed. After that confession happend in the sea sore, Yonghwa knows that he has a chance to her even tho she didn't respond but jugding the way she leans on him and hold his hand, he immediately got what shes trying to say. 

"Miss, excuse me?" He frowns while trying to wake up the girl sleeping in front of his unit. "Oh my gad Jung YongHwa, is she one of your....aissh" he thought still shaking her body. "Miss? .. Excuse me?" He moved back alittle when the person moved and look up at him. "Yong..." She utters, she immediately get up and fixed her cloths before she took off her big hood "Shinhye?, what are you doing here?" She bite her lips and look down her head on the floor. "And what are those st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter