The Result

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the hell you went last night? Damn! Dude, you missed the y ladies, they are alot. I can't even choose who to !" Jonghyun the Playboy Casanova said while looking at Yonghwa whose busy hitting the golf ball. Actually, it's sunday. Yonghwa and his co- Playboy Casanovas used to meet each others at the Jung's Mansion were they can play basketball, bowling, gun shooting and even golf with out  girls  getting crazy while watching them. Yah, golf! The Jung's mansion is just too damn huge with a golf court at the back! ( You watched the Kdrama My Fair Lady? Where Yoon Eunhye is the lead. Nah! Its an old kdrama. Try to watch the intro of ep.1, imagine Yonghwa is playing the role. Hahaha) 

"I went to my apartment, i suddenly got bored" he handed the golf putter to his Butler and wipe his sweat "get us something to eat, drinks too" he commanded and walked towards the huge umbrella where the others are having a good time watching the great view of autumn in the huge garden of Jung's. "Your EXes are there too, they even bombarded me with so much question where the hell are you" Jonghyun said  and even emphasize the word "Exes" well, among the five of them, Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Doojon, Joon and Jungshin. Yonghwa got the most number of ex. His previews relationship don't even last for a month, 2 weeks is the longest tho. He doesn't only let girls cry with a broken heart he also let them cry with pleasure!

"Who are they?.. How many are they?" He asked while busy with his phone. "We didn't count at all, they become more hotter! I wonder who you will choose" Joon said and laughs. "Aigoo, he won't choose any of them, because i think our Great Casanova found the love of his life" Doojon said teasingly makes Yonghwa smiled ear to ear. 

"What the , your inlove seriously? This is a miracle" JungShin shouted makes the group laugh out loud. "Yah, shut up!" 

"Show her to us, hyung pulli" JungShin grabed his phone and search for it, Yonghwa tried to get it back but he failed. Imagine 1 versus 4. Haha. 

"What The ! Holy ! She's so H-O-T" they said in churos while soon as they saw the pucture same with the photo Doojon saw last time. "That y neck, red lips bared shoulder and ..." The three bite thier lips can't able to continued their words because Yonghwa grabed his phone back to him. "What the , don't you dare to have a dirty thought towards her, i 'll kicked the hell out of you" he warns. 

"You both sleep together?" Joon asked excitedly. Yonghwa let out a soft chuckles "what do you think of me? Seriously! Of course, the night, the first time i met her. I already brought her home" he said proudly. "Damn! That was fast than i thought" Jonghyun said "how to be you?" Doojon asked. 

"Young Master" The Old Man Butler interrupt them "just place it on the table" he commanded. "Is she the reason why your always absent during night at the clubs party?"

"I'm not the Playboy Casanova anymore" 

"Oh Yonghwa, this is not you" his cohort said in churos. "Well, this is the new me, you have to get used to it" he smiled and drink his favorite lemonade. 

"maybe sooner or later, i'll be called "DADDY" smile on his face never fade away, he feels like his seeing Shinhye's beautiful face. " with no protection? Jungshin shocked! "Really, this is not you" he added

"What did that girl let you eat" Jonghyun said in addition. 

"Nothing, but i have the feeling that she's the one for me, she's far different with other girls out there. She is Innocent! And im loving it" 

"It must be really exciting, with no protection! The feeling of pouring your hot fluid inside damn it" Jonghyun hissed. "Im turning on my self. Jinjja" he added 

"She must be a . Right?" Doojon asked. "She bleed on the first attempt" 

"How unlucky she is, giving her ity to someone with so much experience" Yonghwa stared at Jungshin "yah! Past is past. I swear I won't sleep to any other woman" Yonghwa said maked his cohort laugh out loud. Seriously, they dont believed him, still think his messsing up around.

•••••

It was late afternoon when Shinhye got back home to their apartment. It's sunday but she went in the orphanage to visit the children and to meet the nuns to discussed about the upcoming MT of the kids. Actually they are planning to bring the 25 kids in the lotte world, where they can play all around and ride many rides. Shinhye doesn't only standing as a teacher for this children, she treated them like her own. She felt sorry for them, for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter