Looking

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, get up everyone!" Nanny Song yelled while slamming her hand against the doors of the dorms. She went from one door to another, not stopping until someone opened the door or if she bothered anyone at this early hour.




The first to open was, surprisingly, Yoongi who groaned at the loud sound. He would've yelled if the person wasn't Nanny Song. Hoseok followed behind him with a hand over his mouth, yawning. Then, Seokjin and Jimin opened the door as well. Seokjin looked fresh, he was dressed nicely and his hair was a little damp. He wakes up early everyday so that wasn't a surprise while Jimin appeared with his orange hair sticking out everywhere.






"Noona? What are you doing? Do you even know what time it is?" Jimin muttered while rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. "In fact, I do. Its time to save Taehyung", Nanny Song said with a serious tone which made everyone's head perched up in shock.









"You know where he is and how to get to him?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon appeared behind Seokjin not long after, same goes for Jungkook who showed up behind Jimin. "How to get to the place? Yes. Where Taehyung is hidden? Not really but we can start from there. Now, come on. Everyone dress up and let's get going", Nanny Song ordered and none of them fight back.




》》》》》》》




 

"Have I ever told you how much I hate the woods?" Hoseok said in a trembling voice. "Why? Because its dark and filled with mythical creatures?" Nanny Song said in a bored voice.

 

They were currently venturing through the thick bushes. They arrived in front of a forest a few minutes ago and it was fine for starters until Nanny Song said they had to go through the thick shrubs.



 

It was cold, dark and wet and all of them were obviously shaking due to their thin clothings. Nanny Song leaded the way like a pro while the others followed from behind. Their shoes were dirty from the multiple puddles and mud spots they stepped on, they were freezing as it was only six in the morning and they were still half asleep.





 

"We're here", Nanny Song said in a relieved tone as she pushed away a huge branch. One by one, they stepped out of the thick woods and into a wide green field. It was bright as there were no trees covering the top, allowing the soon-to-be light blue sky to be seen.  It was vast and flowers of different varieties bloomed at different areas of the field. The others admired the pure beauty of their surroundings until something caught their attention.





 

At the centre of the wide field was a huge black area of grass. It spreaded like a ball with spikes, its points pointing at every direction. Despite the grass being black, it looked healthy. It wasn't flattened, wilting or shriveled, it looked like normal grass, only that it was black.






 

"Let me take a guess, this was where the fire happened?" Jimin asked quietly and Nanny Song only hummed in response. "But its been years since the fire happened. Why is the grass still black?" Seokjin asked in curiosity.




 

"Well, the fire Lucifer used wasn't any normal flames. Its enchanted and can only be made by the oldest of the witches or wizards. Its purple in colour and it hurts 10 times more than ordinary fire", Nanny Song explained while looking at the dark spot before grimacing.









 

"Can you enchant something like that?" Hoseok asked in returned. The others looked at her, waiting for a reply. Nanny Song sighed, "Apparently, I can but its a little difficult for me. I'm still considered as a 'rookie' witch".









 

"So, where do we begin?" Yoongi asked, arms crossed. Nanny Song walked around before crouching down on the black spot. She inspected it and patted it before standing up with her hand extended outwards, "Can someone hand me Taehyung's Stygian dagger?"









"Here", Jimin handed her the dagger and she unsheathed the dagger and slowly gripped on the handle. She kneels down on one knee before looking back, "Are you ready?" The others nodded in return before she stabbed fhe ground with the dagger.









The ground opened up and flames erupted from it. Wails and cries were heard and a strong gust of hot wind was produced, causing everyone to block their faces with their forearms. Nanny Song removed her arms from her face when she thought it was safe before yelling, "Take us to the Underworld!"









And with that, they were engulfed in darkness.






》》》》》》》

 

 

 

Taehyung was exhausted and in pure pain. That was all he could describe about himself as of the moment. For the past few days, he has done nothing but lie on the cold and hard cement floor with his back facing the door. Everytime one of Lucifer's slave brought in some food and water for him to consume, he didn't even bother to eat it. He ignored everyone that entered the chamber he was in and all of the noises he heard every once in a while.






 

Speaking of entering the chamber, Lucifer hasn't entered the chamber eversince the incidence before. To say that it was awkward was the least of his concerns. Taehyung needed to find a way out but he doesn't know how. His body was too weak to muster up any powers and he can't even scream. His throat was too dry and suddenly, he regretted for not drinking the water the slaves brought.









 

The door suddenly opened which caused Taehyung to jolt from his position. He turned around to find Lucifer walking towards him with a blank expression. One which Taehyung has never seen before. Lucifer kneeled down beside him before speaking, "I've been thinking about what you've said lately". Taehyung looked at him in pure confusion and Lucifer continued, "And you're right. We're family...".







 

Taehyung was confused. What did he said? Was Taehyung dreaming? He looked at Lucifer with a clueless face and Lucifer continued, "...and I want my family to fight with me for me". Taehyung's eyes widen at his statement. He wasn't expecting this. Lucifer grabbed his jaw harshly so it face him and did something unexpected.












 

He placed a scorpion in it and it crawled into the brunette's mouth. Taehyung trashed around before he heard a voice in his head, "Taehyung, what's going on?!"







 

'Where were you?! Where have you been?!' Taehyung thought as he struggled. 'I almost got suppressed so its not my fault!'








 

', V what is he doing?!' Taehyung thought as he felt pointy legs crawling down his throat and, suprisingly, it didn't hurt. It felt irratating but the pain slowly came when he felt something tear inside him which caused a scream to erupt from his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter