One by One

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : I'M BACK EVERYONE! PLS ENJOY)

 

 

"What do you mean 'where's Hobi?' He's right-", Namjoon's words got cut off when he turned around and gestured to the bench but was met with an empty seat.


"-there...", Namjoon trailed off.


"Namjoon, where did he go?!" Seokjin asked frantically as he walked around aimlessly, trying to find Hoseok.


"I don't know! He was right there, minutes ago", Namjoon said, disbelief in his voice.


"No...", Taehyung muttered in realisation.


He turned to his hyungs with his eyes wide, "Hyung, Jungkook!"


"What about Jung-", Seokjin asked in confusion before realisation hit him.


", Jungkook!" Seokjin screamed before the three of them ran to the dormitary area.



》 》 》 》 》 》 》



"Jungkook!"

 

The three of them were currently knocking on Jungkook and Jimin's dorm door.



"Jungkook, open this door right now!" Seokjin ordered but no reply.

 

Taehyung dialed Jungkook's number on his phone and place his phone against his ear.

 

"Hi, this is Jungkook! Unfortunately, I can't answer your call right now. But please leave a message and I will call you back soon".



There was a beep sound before Taehyung yelled, "Jungkook, this isn't funny! Answer my call and open this door up!"

Taehyung ended the call with a loud frustrated sigh.



"Don't worry, babe. I got this", Namjoon assured his boyfriend who was currently turning the doorknob frantically. Namjoon rammed into the door a few times before the door flew open.



The three off them ran into the room and looked around, "Jungkook?" Namjoon called out.


Taehyung opened the door that led to Jungkook's room and screamed at the top of his lungs. His other two hyungs came running to him and was about to ask what was wrong before they gasped.


There, lying on the bed, was a guy. Dead. His eyes were wide open and his neck had been cut deeply. Very very deeply, to the point that, it looked like his head could fall of any minute. Blood was flowing from his mouth and neck and his brown hair was a mess with blood. There, written on every single part of his limbs was a sentence.




'ONE BY ONE'




But the problem is now, the person lying on the bed isn't Jungkook.


 

"T-that... That c-can't be him", Taehyung said with a trembling voice, his eyed widening in fear.


 

"Oh my god... No... No, no, no! No!!" Seokjin sobbed terribly as he fell onto his knees.


Namjoon can't do nor say anything as he clasped his mouth with his hand as he choked out a sob.



"H-Hoseok hyung!!!" Taehyung yelled as it was his turned to fall onto his knees with heavy tears flowing down his cheeks.


'This is all my fault', Taehyung thought.


Taehyung's eyes widen when he remembered something. Well, more specifically, someone.


Without hesitation, he dashed out of the room, tumbling ocassionlly here and there. He wiped the tears flooding in his eyes as he ran to his dorms.

He took out his phone and dialed the number.


"Hey there, its Song Jihyo! I'm sorry that I can't answer your call as of the moment. Do leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can!"


The same as Jungkook, she didn't pick up her phone and didn't waste his time to leave a voice mail.

As soon as he arrived infront of hus dorms, he jammed the keys into the keyhole and prayed to God that Nanny Song was sitting on the couch, watching television.

 

But, unfortunately, his prayers weren't answered and he was only greeted by silence.


"Nanny Song!" Taehyung called out, tears still streaming down his face.



He abruptedly stopped infront of her room door and panted while rubbing the tears away harshly with his dirty sleeve. He then  reached out for the doorknob with trembling hands.



As soon as he opened the door, he was met with nothing but a tidy room.

 

He walked into the room and looked around. Until sonething caught his sight.



On the desk were 6 red rose petals on the table with a message written in fresh warm blood on it.


 

'How does it feel like to have everything taken away from you?'


 


All Taehyung could see right now is red. His body has never been filled with so much rage and hatred. He felt like he could kill someone right now. His body was trembling in anger and his hands were clenched into tight fists, his knuckles slowly turning into a deathly pale of white.



That was when another 2 petals came floating gracefully and landed with the other rose petals.


'What the?'


There was suddenly a deep dark laughter echoing in his head. Taehyung turned around and around, trying to find the source of the laughter but couldn't. Until he heard another voice right beside his right ear whispering.


"Aren't you forgeting a couple of people?"


Taehyung's mind snapped in realisation and dashed out of the room and back to Jungkook's room.

 

'Namjoon hyung! Seokjin hyung! How could I've been so stupid?!' Taehyung thought to himself.



》  》  》  》  》  》  》


 

"Hyung!" Taehyung called out as he looked around Jungkook and Jimin's dorm frantically.



"You guys have to be okay. You have too", Taehyung muttered to himself worriedly. Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks before turning to his left and saw Jungkook's room door closed.

 

 

He walked closer to the door and placed his shaky hands on the bloody doorknob.



"Please, please, please", Taehyung muttered to himself with his eyes closed.

 

He closed his eyes as he turned the sticky doorknob. He slowly opened his eyes widened them.



Jungkook's room was clean. No dead Hoseok lying on his bed. No crying and sobbing Seokjin and Namjoon.



"Hyung! Where are you? This isn't funny!" Taehyung called out in the empty room only to be greeted by silence.



Tears were already streaming down his cheeks. That guy who killed his family in th past isn't done with him yet. Taehyung remembers the guy's face so clearly but he doesn't know who he is. And now, he's after his friends.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter