Found

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : You guys are probably mad at me for not updating xD I apologise. I've been dealing something recently. Anywho, do enjoy the update ^^)

 

 

Taehyung didn't feel like attending to class today.


 

Heck, he didn't feel like moving at all.




He groaned when he heard his phone alarm going off. He rolled in his bed, not having any mood or energy to get up at the moment.





'I don't wanna go to class', Taehyung thought before turning off his alram and going back to sleep.










》》》》》》》







 

 

"I got him! I actually got him", Taehyung heard a faint voice. It sounded distant but it was there, and it sounded familiar.



 

Pleasently familiar.





"Tae? TaeTae? Can you hear us?" Another voice called out.





Taehyung looked around. It was dark. Not like the midnight dark. Its as if he is surrounded by black. From the floors to the endless ceiling above, it was all black, but he could still see his own self.


 

 

"Tae? Taebaby, can you hear us?"




"K-kookie?" Taehyung's eyes widen in realisation.




"J-Jin hyung! He can hear us!" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung heard a few sighs of relief.





The weird thing was, Taehyung couldn't see them but he could hear them and he knew where their positions were. Like right now, he can actually feel Jungkook's warm hands on his cold ones and Taehyung unconciously smiled.




"Is everyone there? Are all of you guys safe?" Taehyung asked wih a trembling voice, feeling heavy tears pooling at the brim of his eyes.




"Don't worry, Tae. Everyone's here", Namjoon answered.


 

"Taehyungie, can you hear us?" Nanny Song and Changsub asked and Taehyung nodded frantically.



 

Taehyung let out a shaky breath, "A-and H-Hoseok hyung?"


 

"I'm here Tae. Namjoon and Seokjin hyung told me everything. I'm not dead, don't worry. It was just an illusion", Hoseok assured with a calming voice as Taehyung suddenly felt warmth engulfing him.


 

"I thought y-you were d-dead, Hoseok hyung", Taehyung let out a sob as Hoseok hugged him before letting hin go.


 

"B-but, why can't I see you guys?" Taehyung looked around the darkness around him.


 

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'm connecting you with us usung my Psychic abilities and I've used most of my energy up. We're trying to escape and I used up my energy. I'm trying to allow your vision in but its hard. For now, I'll try", Seokjin convinced with a soothing voice.


 

 

"C-can you guys, see me?" Taehyung asked.


 

 

"If we couldn't see you, then how could we be holding your hands and hugging you right now?" Yoongi said in a playful voice. Taehyung felt a light hit on the head and he frowned.





"Where are you guys?" Taehyung asked worriedly, his grip tightening as he felt Jungkook caressing his hands with his thumbs.



 

"We don't too, Tae, but its cold in here. And we're trapped in a chamber as well. We're being tortured and starved but we're managing", Jimin said with sadness in his voice but became positivity in the end.




 

That was when Taehyung's vision started to clear up. There was a white light shone directly in his eyes. He closed his eyes and shook his head before slowly opening his eyes to see his friends, Nanny Song and Changsub staring at him worriedly. They were in a room. A chamber. There were multiple handcuffs chained to the walls and blood was literally seared all over. There was a word 'May God Have Mercy On our Souls' written on the wall with blood and a full complete skeleton at the corner of the chamber with its arms still handcuffed to the walls.



 

'He probably died rotting in here...' Taehyung thought.





Taehyung adverted his gaze back to his loved ones and when he finally got the clearest view, immediately, the tears rolled down Taehyung's cheek at the sight.


 

They looked horrible.




Their clothes were torn here and there with smudges of dirt here and there. Their hair was even worse then a bird's nest. Their eyes looked sunked with deep black eye bags hanging below their eyes. Their cheeks weren't healthy and chubby anymore and their skin was a palw ghostly white. Talking about their skin, it was littered with bruises and dried blood with healing cuts. They looked exhausted and restless. It seems as if they haven't slept for days. They looked skinny and not in a good way. They look as if they could faint anytime sooner.



 

"H-how-", Taehyung couldn't muster up a single word. At the same time, the others gasped at Taehyung's appearence.




"Tae, have you been eating? Did you even sleep? Your eyes are red and you're cold", Jungkook asked worriedly but Taehyung just bit his bottom lip.

 

 

"How can I when I don't know where you guys are?"




Suddenly loud and heavy footsteps echoed from the hallways slowly.


 

"Oh no, he's here!" Nanny Song yelped.

 

 

"Who's he?" (A/N : To whoever is confused, let me repeat this one more time. Taehyung knows he's being hunted by the person who killed his family but doesn't know who that person is.)



 

"No time! Tae, you need to go", Seokjin quickly said as he tried to send Taehyung back.




 

The footsteps were getting louder.





"Wait, Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook stopped Seokjin. Everyone looked at him.


 

 

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's neck and placed his forehead against his beloved. Heavy tears were trailing down their cheeks as they shared the emotions that they had bottled up during the past few days.




All of the 'I miss you's and 'I love you's were shared through a simple hug.





The footsteps were getting closer.


 

 

"Tae... promise me that we'll get through this", Jungkook said As he looked deeply into the eyes of his one and only, wanting to get lost in it.



 

Taehyung nodded frantically as he leaned into Jungkook's touch, "I promise".



 

Taehyung's vision suddenly went black and the last thing he heard was the door of the chamber opening with a loud screech before he felt his body fell onto his bed.



 

Taehyung woke up with an instant startle as he breathed in and out heavily. He looked around and realised he was in his room.





'They're alive. They're okay but, where are they?'



 

He looked to his side to see his digital clock flashing the time.





1.48 p.m.



 

Taehyung groggily got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. For the first time, he was actually glad he skipped class




 

The rest of the day went by as a blur as Taehyung spent the whole day, searching up places that matched up with his memories of the chamber.




 

 

》》》》》》》








 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter