Survive

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Oh , finally an update.)

 

 

All Taehyung remembered was him falling when he woke up in a dimly lit room. His head started to pound, like it was being hit with a hammer. It throbbed painfully and he winced at the pain. When he tried to grab his head though, his attempt was accompanied by the sounds of metal being dragged across the ground and his arms feeling very heavy.









He looked at his side and found that his wrists were being chained to the moss-covered wall behind him. He tugged at the chains weakly, hopping it would magically break apart but, of course, it didn't worked.






He whimpered at the feeling of the rusted metal digging into his skin, causing blood to seep out from his wrist. He took a look at the surroundings around him. He was in a dimly lit room with only a small light bulb hanging from above the ceiling. He looked at both of his sides and was greeted with boring brick walls and chains screwed into the wall, similar to the ones he was locked up to. Opposite him was a wooden door that curved at the top with an antique handlebar on the right side. The wood seemed to have been rotted a little at the edges. Taehyung shivered due to being cold and tried to warm his fingertips up by exhaling into his two hands but struggled to do so in his weak state and the chains that were unbelievably heavy.















He jumped slightly when he heard the wooden door opposite him was pushed open and there stood a man. The man from earlier.






Taehyung began to tremble when the tall male came closer to him and towered over him before kneeling down on one knee to place a tray.










"You're finally awake".








The man still had the black cape, hat and mask on so his voice was muffled due to it but it was enough to make Taehyung flinch.














The poor brunette examined the contents on the tray infront of him. There were a couple of sliced white bread, a red apple and a glass of water. Taehyung swallowed hardly. He really needed the water because his throat feels like a desert right now.













"Look at me", the man infront of him commanded and Taehyung complied.









"Do you know who I am?"










Taehyung shook his head, not trusting his voice. The man didn't do anything but blinked a couple of times before chuckling and grabbing a handful of the younger's hair in anger and frustration.









Taehyung winced in pain when his head was being pulled back violently. A punch was suddenly delivered to his left jaw, turning his head to the right.












"That feels good", the man sighed in content, smiling at the coughing brunette, spitting out blood.












"Do you know why you're here in the Underworld? Why I want you?" He asked again and Taehyung shook his lightly with all of the energy he has left in his body.










"Poor child. Worthless. How weak you are. You're a ing disgrace to your family. Luckily, they're dead so they don't have to face such a pathetic creature like you everyday", the man smirked from behind the mask when Taehyung's eyes widen at the mentioned of his family.








"How do you know my family?" Taehyung found his courage to talk, though in a soft whisper since his throat hurts from the lack of liquid.









"Let me tell you a secret", the man smiled a sinister smile, "I was there, during that beautiful night".













'He was there?', Taehyung thought, confused.




"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked with a trembling voice.






The man only kept quiet so Taehyung took this chance to ponder over it.












'There was no one there except for me, my family and that...'










Taehyung widen his eyes in realisation and the man infront of him smirked and chuckled.









"It was you?" Taehyung said as he felt his body shook violently.















The man removed his masked and smiled with the hideous scar across his face, "Bingo!"














Taehyung pushed the man away with his legs and yelled in both anger and fear but the man expected the move so he teleported beside Taehyung with an angry face.











The man took ahold of Taehyung's neck and Taehyung gasped for air, "Listen to me you head. I've been waiting for years for this opportunity. To get my hands on you and make you suffer and now that I have you, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE I WANT!"















He threw Taehyung to the wall harshly, causing Taehyung to fall to the ground and hit his head against the wall. The man dressed in black was about to head out of the chamber before Taehyung stopped him with a weak voice, about to pass out from the knock on his head, "Why are you doing this?"















"For revenge", was what the man said before slamming the chamber door shut.




》》》》》》》





 

Back in the cafeteria, though, everything was left in an awkward silence.










 

"Tae...", Jungkook whispered before the doors that were once closed shut was now opened and everyone turned their gaze towards it. There stood Baekhyun with an annoyed face.







 

"Okay, what the did you rascals do this time to make the whole building shake?" He demanded in a dominant voice but no one answered.











 

"Where have you guys been?! Do you know how worried we were? And what happened to you?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he helped the busted group up carefully.






 

"Baekhyun, Taehyung's gone. We'll explain everything later but please help us out", Changsub reasoned with the secretary who went even more wide-eyed.










 

"Let's go to the office".






 

》》》》》》》









 

"Where have you guys been for the past few days and what happened to you?" The principal asked, getting up from his chair to take a good look at the busted-up group of people who were groaning on the couch in the principal's office.







 

"Long story".








 

Nanny Song took her time, recalling all of the horrid memories from the underworld with the occasional addition of words from the others. Daehyun and Baekhyun sat on the arm of the chair that was occupied by Jungkook and Namjoon as they listened intensely to the story, understanding the situation. As time past, the group started to heal thanks to Namjoon who healed faster from the others, thanks to his abilities, and wasted no time to tend others' wounds.





 

"But the guy who took all of you, he has nothing to do with this. Lucifer is the one who wants Taehyung", Baekhyun questioned, fiddling with his pen.










 

"You guys still don't get it?" Jungkook said with a soft voice, "The one who planned all of this, the one who's making Tae suffer and the one who took us is Lucifer. I know because I was the first one he took to the Underworld. I struggled and tried to grab a hold of his neck but I got this chain around his neck and it wrote his name. 'Lucifer'. Right now, Tae is in Lucifer's hands but Tae doesn't know that its Lucifer".

















 

"Sadly, yes. Jungkook's right. I was the fifith person who he took and I know his face all too well. I've existed for years with Changsub so we know how he looks, even with the a mask on", Nanny Song justified while holding a glass of water that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter