The Beginning

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Updated after 1848361947 centuries. You can kill me after this chapter :p Enjoy~)
 

 

 

Unknown's P.O.V

"My Lord, we are all set to begin the next phase, Phase Two. We will proceed with your permission".

 

"Good... very good... Are the Wind Spirits all set?"

 

"All set, and hungry".

 

"Perfect, I want him to tremble in fear. Let him know, that his precious life... is in my hands".

 

"Yes, my Lord. Shall we begin Phase Two?"

 

"Yes. By the next day, I want the first step of Phase Two to begin straight away".

 

"Yes, my Lord".

 

》》》》》》》

 

Jungkook and Taehyung walked back to the cafeteria, hand in hand. As they entered, every student setted their gaze on their interlocked hands. A majority of them gasped in shocked because, who would've thought the collage's hottest and most famous student would be dating a 'freak'?

 

As they arrived, Jimin looked at them and slowly smiled, "Do you guys smell that?"

 

"What? I don't smell anything?" Hoseok asked, confused. 

 

"But, I do. I smell...", Nanny Song dramatically sniffed the air and smirked, "A new couple".

 

"Oh my god! Jungkookie and TaeTae are a couple? Oh my god, my children!" Seokjin squealed and hugged Taehyung and Jungkook who are now blushing awkwardly.

 

"Now, Jungkook. I hope you will treat Taehyung well. I expect a lot from you", Nanny Song warned.

 

"Aye, captain! I'll treat Taehyung like my wife", Jungkook slauted and wrapped Taehyung's waist with his arm. Taehyung blushed and slapped the ravenette's thigh.

 

"For the hundredth time, I'm a boy!" Taehyung whined and everyone laughed.

 

"Now that my Taekook ship has sailed, I wonder when will my second ship sail?" Hoseok said as he obviously glanced at a drowsy Yoongi and an eating Jimin.

 

"Soon", Namjoon patted his back.

 

"Now, eat up, little ones. Hurry!" Nanny Song pestered.

 

》》》》》》》

 

"You guys go ahead, we'll be there soon", Jungkook told his hyungs and Nanny Song with his hands interlocked with Taehyung.

 

"You guys are so sweet, I think I'm getting diabetes", Jimin dramatically cooed. Jungkook shooed them away and they laughed.

 

"I just wanted to be alone with you", Jungkook looked at the smiling Taehyung nodding.

 

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Yeah", Jungkook replied, his grip on Taehyung's hand becoming tighter.

 

》》》》》》》

 

"So, how was the walk?" Nanny Song teased Taehyung who was taking his shoes off.

 

"It was nice. I like it", Taehyung admitted with a shy smile and Nanny Song pinched his cheeks.

 

"You so cute when you blush", Nanny Song cooed with her weird baby voice. Taehyung whined and slapped her gand away.

 

"Okay, okay. Let's eat dinner. I made spaghetti. After that, we're going to bed. I am exhausted!" Nanny Song took out two plates of spaghetti from the oven and Taehyung nodded.

 

》》》》》》》

 

It was during the middle of the night when Taehyung heard a weird knocking sound on his window. It was like something soft was hitting his window with a soft thud. It bugged Taehyung for a while but he managed to fall asleep.

 

Taehyung woke up again as he felt his body sweating. He shrugged his blanket but it still felt hot. The air conditioner was set to the lowest temperature and the speed was at it's highest.

 

So, why is it so ing hot?

 

Taehyung fanned himself with his loose tee. A trail of sweat made it's way down from his forehead and to his neck. And Taehyung has had it.

 

He got up from his bed and opened the window. The cool breeze of the night wind hit his face and he sighed in satisfaction.

 

But, he never knew he made a big mistake.

 

He walked back to his bed, unaware of the black smoke-like cloud entering his room through the window. Taehyung dropped his whole body onto his bed and felt his eyes drooping. Taehyung turned his body to face the ceiling and yawned.

 

Out of all nights, why did it has to be this night to be so ing hot?

 

While yawning, a trail of smoke entered his mouth.

 

Taehyung's eyes widen.

 

He tried screaming.

 

But, his voice never came out.

 

He can't breathe.

 

He feels himself slipping.

 

And he out from the lack of oxygen.

 

》》》》》》》

 

~The next day~

 

After showering and getting ready, Nanny Song got out of her room while stretching. She wrapped her arms around herself and walked towards Taehyung's room to wake him up.

 

She knocked on the door, "Taehyung? Wake up, you log. You have classes".

 

No answer.

 

She knocked again, "Yah, Tae? Seriously, wake up".

 

No answer. Not even a groan or a complain. And Nanny Song began to worry.

 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! I'm serious, open this door right now!" Nanny Song turned the knob but it was locked.

 

"Taehyung!" Nanny Song was worrying her pants off. She thought of an idea and stepped away from the door. She took out her wand and chanted a spell. As she finished her chant, she waved the wand to the doorknob and the doorknob exploded.

 

Nanny Song kicked the door open and rushed into Taehyung's room. And the sight made her heart dropped to her stomach.

 

The walls were covered with claw marks. Blood was literally everywhere. On the floor, on the sheets, on the walls, on the furniture, everywhere. The window was broken and the bed was flipped upside down.

 

"Taehyung..." Nanny Song whispered before running out of the room and out of the dorm.

 

"Taehyung!" Nanny Song called out. It was still dark as it was still early in the morning. A few students were awake though, sitting on the benches, jogging, a few were listening to music. They stared at Nanny Song who shouted for Taehyung.

 

"Taehyung?! This isn't funny, where are you?!" Nanny Song called out as she kept looking around, searching for Taehyung.

 

"Kim Taehyung!" She called until her voice went hoarse. She ran and ran, calling out for Taehyung every once in a while. She ran and searched every inch of the place and didn't even realized she arrived at the main building.

 

But when she does realize it, though, she saw Jungkook and the rest hanging out by the entrance.

 

Wait 'till they found out about Taehyung...

 

Nanny Song ran up to them. She didn't even realized that she was trembling. Her hair must be a mess right now with sweat but she couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter