"There you are..."

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back from the dead and this is proofread. Enjoy!

 

 

Battle session was soon over in a flash after a fight between two students, Mark and Soonyoung. Mark won with his Time Control ability while Soonyoung lost with his Shapeshifting ability.

All of the students soon rush out of the battle arena to have lunch at the cafeteria. Taehyung went alone since he felt embarassed for crying infront of Jimin and the others. Maybe Jungkook is right. Maybe he is lame. Maybe he is boring. Maybe he is just a scrawny kid who controls metal. 

He was enjoying his alone time when someone latched their arms around his neck, causing Taehyung to jump and scream.

"Oh god, please don't hurt me!"

"TaeTae, its me! Jiminie!"

Taehyung open his eyes and saw Jimin smiling at him with the others at the back of him. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook.

Taehyung gulped nervously and advert his gaze to the ground, embarassed when he remebered about the 'Crying Scene'.

"We came here because we wanted to tell you something. Right, Jungkook?" Seokjin said with a soft smile before glaring at Jungkook.

"No".

And this caused Jungkook to get hit at the back of his head by, both, Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Ugh, alright! Fine. Geez."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and the brunnette felt terrified and at the same time nervous. He was scared of what Jungkook will say or do. Jungkook stared at him with hard, cold eyes before letting out a defeated sigh while rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Okay, I did not expect that...

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as if the younger male had grown a third head. He was suprised to be honest but his eyes soften and his lips stretched into a fake smile.

"It's okay. I don't really mind."

None of the other males bought it, of course. Taehyung just cried and he said he doesn't mind and Jimin's heart began to felt heavy at the thought of Taehyung acting.

"Anyways, let's have lunch together. What do you say, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung almost decline his offer but Jimin's puppy eyes and pout made Taehyung agreed to have lunch with them.

"Awesome! Let's go!"

Jimin dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria and all of them sat down while eating happily while Taehyung was nervous and suffering because he was sitting opposite of Jungkook while being forced by Jimin to eat because the said male won't except 'No' for an answer.

"So, Taehyung. Tell us more about yourself." Hoseok asked, making everyone advert their gaze on the petite brunnette.

"Umm... There's not much to know about me. My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Daegu and I live with my caretaker and her dog."

"Hey, I'm from Daegu too!" Yoongi said as he raise his fist up for a brofist and Taehyung replied it with a giggle before brofist-ing Yoongi. 

But then, something catches his attention. At the corner of his right eye, he saw something big and black like a aura with red eyes moving around. Watching him. He turned his head to the right only to be met by nothing. Just a few students at the other table talking while eating. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

I could've sworn I saw something...

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung was snapped back to reality. He looked around and saw Jimin looking at him with worried eyes. Same goes for the others, except Jungkook.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out." Jimin said with worry.

"Oh... Uh, yeah! I'm fine. I, uh, I was just thinking about some stuffs. Anyways, what did you say?"

"I asked, who is your caretaker?" Seokjin asked again.

"Oh, uh... Her name is Nanny Song. She is 153 years old. She is a witch so they tend to age slower than others."

"Oh, I see... So he was telling the truth, right Jungkook?" Hoseok hissed at the other who didn't gave two s about it and used his phone.

Seokjin just sighed and apologized to Taehyung, in which Taehyung, replied with a simple shake of his head.

And then, it happened again. 

From the corner of his left eye, he could see, not something, but someone. Standing at the corner of the room. It's eyes were hollowed out and it's presence gave Taehyung the chills. It's mouth was hanged open, so big, it looked scary instead of funny. It's neck was bending the wrong way, a way no humans could bend and Taehyung almost screamed. As he tried to make eye contact with that thing, it vanished in midair, leaving Taehyung confused.

"Hey, Tae? Are you sure you're okay? Your face looks a little sunken from before. And, not to offend you. But, you look a little, how should I put this...? Dead..." Jimin asked, panicking a little. Taehyung was soon snapped out of his thoughts and he touched his cheeks. They were, indeed, a little sunken and Taehyung panicked a little on the inside.

It can't be. It can't be it. They... rarely show up. Unless, he found me... But, no way...

Taehyung shook his head at the thought and he smiled at the, now worried Jimin and the others. Suprisingly, including Jungkook.

"I'm fine, chim! What are you talking about? I didn't sleep well last night so, I'm a little tired. Don't worry" Taehyung said as he patted Jimin's back.

Jimin nodded, though, still not sure but decided not to push the latter. Taehyung silently sighed and shoved another spoonful of yoghurt into his mouth.

It can be it, alright Tae? Be positive, and stop thinking about this.

 

**********

 

"You're gonna love archery, Tae!"

Taehyung was being dragged by Jimin while the others just follwed them, shaking their heads from time to time, but smiled anyway. (except Jungkook, of course.)

"But make sure not to run yourself into Kris Wu" Namjoon said. 

Taehyung and Jimin turned around and walked backwards, Taehyung with a face full of confusion while Jimin just rolled his eyes at the name.

"Who is that?" Taehyung asked, ever-so-innocently.

"He is the leader of this group called Exo-M, who is also one of the units from this college that goes on missions and stuff. Like us". Yoongi explained while Taehyung just nodded.

"And why should we stay away from him?"

"Because, he is a bossy brat, who likes to show-off and boast about how great he is in archery and no one can defeat him" Jungkook answered, suprising Taehyung because the latter finally spoke after a long time, typing on his phone.

Taehyung rosed an eyebrow at the others and Seokjin just shook his head, "Just leave him be, he's just holding a grudge against Kris because Kris defeated him in an archery bet, three times in a row".

"Well, that's because he cheated!" Jungkook sighed frustratedly while Jimin just gave him the 'seriously dude?' face.

"Jungkook, just face it. He is better than you, and no one can change that".

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter