Missing

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEEE~

I GUESS I COULD SAY THAT I TRIED (to update) ~~~~~

TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY (for this long update) ~~~~~

 

 

 

Taehyung was currently walking down the pathway towards his main campus, a confused expression etched on his face.

 

 

 

 


'That... was just a dream. Right? I mean, it has to be a dream. But, everything seem so... real. So vivid.'

 

 

 

Taehyung heaved out a loud sigh as he arrived at the entrance of the main campus. He pushed the glass door open, entered and immediately saw his group of friends by the row of lockers talking and laughing, without Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

 


"Hi guys. How's Jungkook doing?" Taehyung asked worriedly, pushing the odd dream he had last night to the back of his head.

 

 

 

 

 

"He's getting well? I'm not even sure. Last night, he was getting better. He was cooling down a little and he could walk by himself without falling. But his temperature took a drastic increased this early morning when I came by to check up on him, so I told him to just stay in bed for today", Seokjin sighed frustratedly a giant frown on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nanny Song isn't getting any better too", Taehyung said in a sad tone before realising something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait a minute, where's Jimin and Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked looking around,his eyebrows clashed together in curiousity.

 

 

 

 


"Well, I met Jimin when I came by their dorms to check on Jungkook. He said he had an appointment with someone so had to leave early", Seokjin answered.

 

 

 

 


They all looked at Hoseok who just shrugged, "Don't look at me. That sleepy head hyung was gone the moment I woke up".

 

 

 


That left all of them standing in the middle of the hallway, wondering where their friends could be.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Maybe they're having an early date in their little secret rendezvous", Namjoon jokingly suggested and Hoseok gave him a 'are-you-ing-serious' look.

 

 

 

"I'm just saying", Namjoon said as he put his arms up in defense.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang and the others reluctantly walked towards their first class.

 

 

 

 


》》》》》》》

 

 

 

 


"This shield here is used by Yoon Hyeongmin in the year 1654. It was created by...".

 

 

 

 

 

Oh how Taehyung hates History. He may be good at it, but that doesn't mean he likes it.

 

 

 

 


Taehyung rested his chin on his right hand and shifted his gaze from the boring blackboard to the scenery of the garden beside him since he was sitting by the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 


The weather looked calm and sunny. A perfect day to go out for a walk. Taehyung took his time admiring the view from above before he looked around his class and realised something.

 

 

 

 

 


Jimin and Yoongi weren't in class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Class started half an hour ago, where are they?', Taehyung thought as his bit his lip in worry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung?" Taehyung whispered to Namjoon who was sitting beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yeah?" Namjoon slyly whispered back, hoping not to get caught by their teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Yoongi hyung and Jiminie?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon looked up from his notebook and looked around and realised that the carrot couple is missing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I... don't know. Its not like them to skip class. Jimin doesn't skip classes and Yoongi hyung may be a lazy but he never skips class", Namjoon whispered back while looking around the classroom.

 

 

 


Taehyung pouted, 'Where are they?'

 

 

 

Taehyung adverted his gaze out the window again and admired the flying birds and the trees and grass moving due to the wind blowing.

 

 

 

 

 

That was until, Taehyung noticed something that caught his sight.

 

 

 


He saw a person. A guy. Getting dragged forcefully by something or someone into the woods as the poor guy struggled. The scenario occured further opposite from where Taehyung was sitting. But the problem is, it wasn't just any guy.

 

 

 

 

 


It was Jimin.

 

 

 


Taehyung's eyes widen and he didn't heard his name being called.

 

 

 

 


"Taehyung? Taehyung? Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

 


Taehyung jolted in his seat in suprise and shifted his gaze towards his teacher. Everyone was currently staring at him and he swallowed while squirming in his seat, growing uncomfortable due to the stares.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is everything okay back there?"

 

 

 

 

Taehyung cleared his throat, "Yeah, uhm, I'm sorry. It won't happen again".

 

 

 

 


Taehyung bowed slightly and his teacher just shook his head before resuming from where he left off.

 

 

 

 

 


"What's wrong?" Namjoon whispered while pretending to jot down whatever the teacher was saying.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung... I saw Jimin getting dragged by someone into the woods", Taehyung said fearfully.

 

 

 

 


"What?!" Namjoon whispered-yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I don't know! It could've been my imagination but...", Taehyung didn't dare to continue his sentence as he secretly glanced at the very same spot Jimin got dragged.

 


》》》》》》》

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung is currently sitting with his friends in the cafeteria. The others were eating and talking while Taehyung just stared at his now cold food, left untouched.

 

 

 


"Taetae? What's wrong honey?" Seokjin asked in a motherly voice, making Taehyung feel calm.

 

 

 

 


"Hyung... I'm getting worried. Where's Yoongi hyung and Jimin? They would never skip class".

 

 

 

 

"I don't know", Seokjin answered him with a sad gaze.

 

 

 

 


"Babe, you wanna know why Taehyung got yelled in History class?" Namjoon asked and Seokjin looked at him curiously.

 

 

 

 

 

"He saw Jimin. Getting dragged into the forest forcefully".

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Seokjin and Hoseok yelled, causing a few students to look at them.

 

 

 

 


"Shhh!" Taehyung hushed them.

 

 

 

 

 

"By who?" Hoseok asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's the problem, I don't know. But it could've been my imagination and all but... but it looks so vivid", Taehyung trailed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 


'Like my dream', he thought.

 

 

 

 

 


"Well, we can't get out off campus. We'll break the rules and I don't think the principal will be all too happy about that. How about we call off training and go look for them? I'm pretty sure the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter