Preview

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was walking towards the battleground, knowing he will be late, after almost getting discovered. Like, seriously, that kid needs to know his boundaries and about his personal space.

Taehyung was walking down the hall when he felt his shadow, V, started to shiver. He stop right in his tracks with his eyes wide. He took in a few deep breaths before asking V.

"What's wrong?"

His voice was shaky, all of the what if's going through his head. All of the possibilities that could happen but he prayed and hoped that the worst possibility would not happen. It has only been a few weeks there is no way that he could've found him. No, no, he is not gonna think of that. It won't happen. Its just a few weeks, what of the chances that it could happen.

Right?

Oh, how wrong he was.

V kept turning it's head, as if he is surrounded. Taehyung slowly turn around to find nothing behind him. Just the eerily quiet atmosphere that greeted him. Now, he was starting to have the idea of V playing games on him.

"V, I asked... what's wrong?" He asked again, voice getting more stern.

V raised his shadowy arm, shakily, with the pointer finger pointing towards a blank, beige wall.

"That's just a-" Taehyung was about to protest and reason with V that its just a wall when suddenly he heard it.An anmalistic growl echoing from a distance. Taehyung slowly backed away from the wall with only one thought in his head.

No, there's no way...

Suddenly, something ran through the wall from the other side, causing the wall to have a big crack. Taehyung fell onto the ground from the impact when it happened again. This time, the wall was on the verge of breaking. Taehyung quickly stood up but was greeted by flying bricks and dust due to the broken wall cause by the thing from the other side.

Taehyung made eye contact with that animal, no, demon that broke the wall and all Taehyung could say while covering his ears was "No, no, no!"

The demons infront of him was a pair of hellhounds the size of two flat screen TVs. Body covered with black shiny fur but acts as an illusion as it constantly shifts into shadow and back to fur. Its eyes were shiny red like studed rubies and blood red collars around their necks. Their mouths were covered in their own drool and it was dripping onto the ground and Taehyung has never wanted to cringe so badly.

He walked backwards but the hellhounds came closer with every step he took. The only thing he could think of was.

Run and hide.

And that was what he did.

He ran without a second thought, not even turning back as he heard barking and crashing against the walls. He look to his left and right, making sure to take every turn to confuse the hellhounds as he look for a room to hide in. He could actually feel the hellhounds behind him not too far away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter