The past

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I spaming you guys with updates? If so, SUPRISE SUPRISE I'M MAKING COMEBACKS Y'ALL. Ignore my stupidity pls. Thnx.
Btw, the words that are underlined and in Italics is V's(Taehyung's shadow) voice in Taehyung's head.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

Taehyung grunted at the sound of his phone alarm going off. He kept random tapping on his phone but the alarm wouldn't shut the up and he almost threw his phone if he didn't reminded himself that his phone is a iPhone 7 plus.


He forced himself to open one of his eye to turn off the alarm and sighed when it finally became silent.


He felt his shadow moved and he turned towards his shadow.


"Okay, V. I'm up, I'm up!"

 

"Good, now get that fine of yours out of bed or you'll be late".

 
Taehyung grunted at V's voice in his head while V just scoffed. Taehyung got out from his comfy bed and V instantly disappeared and his shadow stopped moving by it's own.


He took a shower, brushed his teeth and, as expected, he wore all black. He went out of his room, down the short hallway and was met with the living room.


It does get a little quiet here when I'm alone.


Taehyung doesn't have a roommate, which he can't help but to be a little relieved because, a) he likes being alone, b) you may never know what will happen to him and he doesnt want people to find out, and c) it's kinda dangerous if you're too close to him.


Taehyung made himself some cereal and sat down on his couch while checking the time.


7.08 a.m. I better hurry if I don't wanna be late.


Taehyung was about to shove another spoonful of cereal into his mouth when he heard a small thud, coming from his room. His head instantly shot up to the direction of his room and everything became eerily silent.


He placed the bowl on the coffee table and whispered, "Hey, V? Did you hear that?"


His shadow instantly came to life, moving on his own. He looked at the direction of Taehyung's room and spoke in Taehyung's mind, "Yeah, I did... And I don't feel good about it".


Taehyung slowly walked towards his room and gripped the doorknob. He glanced at V and back at the door. And without hesitation, he pushed the door open and saw a couple of thick books right infront of the entrance.


"What the..." Taehyung muttered and picked the books up.


"Why would you put books at the entrance of your room?" V questioned in his head, obviously suprised.


"That's the problem, V. I didn't..." Taehyung looked at his shadow and both of them became silent. That was until Taehyung asked a question.


"He didn't found me, right? It's only been a day".


V just shook his head and ushered him to get out of tbe room, "Let's not think about it, yeah? Because, there's now way..." V said in the latter's head.


Taehyung just nodded and looked at his cereal, suddenly, he didn't feel like eating anymore. He grabbed the bowl and spotted a piece of paper underneath. His eyebrows furrowed because, where the hell did that paper came from?


He took it and turned the paper around. And he saw words written in red ink(?) He looked at his shadow and V shook his head as a 'no'.


"Not red ink. Blood..." he said in Taehyung's head, making the brunette's eyes widen. He tried reading what was written but it was so confusing.

 

|9'''6'''8''| |2'7'''3''| |6'3''8'''3''7'''|  |7''''2'3'''3''...| 

|7''''6'''6'''6'',| |4'''|  |9'4'''4'''5'''| |6'''9'6''| |9'''6'''8''.| 

|4'''| |9'4'''4'''5'''| |4''2'8'''3''|  |9'''6'''8''...| |2'6''3'| 

|9'3''| |9'4'''4'''5'''|  |6'3''3''8'| |2'4'2'4'''6''|


-5'''

"Okay, what the is this language? Swedish?" V said and Taehyung just rolled his eyes and replied with a, "No, it's not, ! Does it look like to you that it has words on it?"

"Well, whatever it is... I suggest you don't think about it. I think it's best if we tell Nanny Song" V said in a more serious voice in his head.

"But, what if it's dangerous and will bring harm to Nanny Song?" Taehyung asked back and both of them became silent.

"I think it's best if we just keep it and never tell anyone about this..." Taehyung said as he kept the paper in his pocket.

V just nodded and he gasped, "What's the ing time?!"

Taehyung's eyes widen and qucikly checked his phone.

7.22 a.m.


", I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Taehyung jumped from his spot and grabbed his bag.

"Come on, V!" He exclaimed as he locked his dorm door and ran out of the tower and to the main campus.


**********


Taehyung arrived at the main campus at 7.26 a.m. and panted as he places his hands on his knees.


"Well, you made it in time. Imma buzz off. We'll talk about that paper thing tonight". V said and slowly disappeared, Taehyung's shadow became an ordinary shadow and Taehyung just whispered sarcastically, "Thanks a lot, V. It helps".

When Taehyung finally catch his breath, he walked into the main campus and spotted Jimin and the others hanging out by the fountain.


"Tae! There you are- woah, what happened to you?" Jimin asked as he noticed a sweaty Taehyung, panting lightly. 

 

"I woke up l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter