I want to trust you

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Found a bit of free time to give a a quickie update ;) Enjoy, lovelies! :3) (tho, I'm pretty sure most of you guys are older than me '3')

 

 

Jungkook walked back to his dorm, thinking about why the did he hugged Taehyung. And right now, he has been 20% happy, 20% lecturing himself, 20% thinking of why he did that, 20% daydreaming of an adorable blushing Taehyung and 20% thinking on why is he like this.

 

Jungkook wasn't so sure why and when he planned to be this cheesy, but when he does, he doesn't even realizes it himself until he actually does it. It's just, he was really worried. When he saw a Taehyung bleedy from his wrist, collarbone AND eyes, he frozed. His heart shattered at the sight of a trembling Taehyung, crying and sobbing.

 

Why did you think THAT was a good idea? You're making a fool out of yourself and Jeon Jungkook is NOT a fool. But, a blushing Taehyung is adorable though. Aish, I should stop thinking about this! It's not like I have a crush on him or something. I was just, genuinely worried. Yeah, that's all.

 

Jungkook arrived at the entrance of his dorm and pushed the door opened. The first thing he saw was a blushing, fanboying Jimin, rolling on the ground. Like, literally, rolling on the ground. Jungkook face-palmed himself so hard, he thinks he might have a concousion. Jungkook sighed and closed the door, before taking off his Timberlands and keeping it in the tiny cupboard, by the entrance.

 

Jungkook stared at his, still, rolling, blushing, squealing and fanboying hyung on the ground until Jimin finally noticed him, causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow.

 

"Hyung, who, why, what, when and how?"

 

Jimin cleared his throat after typing one last thing on his phone and kept it on the table.

 

"Okay, so. When we were heading back, you 'disappeared' to Jisoos knows where and Yoongi thought he was kind enough to send me back. We talked and it feels like a date! Like, he even gave me his jacket when I shivered!" Jimin squealed as he hugged a, what seems to be like Yoongi's jacket, to his chest.

 

"And then, when we arrived, Yoongi said he was going to text me to keep me company and safe, since I was alone. So we texted none stop and he sent a selca to me. A ING SELCA OF HIMSELF! Do you know how much it could cost on e-Bay?! He is so sweet and caring and he kept showering me with love...", Jimin sighed in his daydream while Jungkook stood there as he withered his face in disgust. Jimin noticed it but ignored his disrespectful dongsaeng.

 

"It was all going so sweet and romantic... Until you decided to show up and ruin everything!" Jimin said as he threw a pillow at Jungkook. The said male didn't even bothered to dodge it and let it hit his body with a soft 'phmhp' and fall on the ground. Jungkook stared at the pillow before staring at a pouting and fuming Jimin before saying, "Oh wow, it hurts so bad, I think I have a bruise or a broken rib". He rolled his eyes sarcastically, glad that Jimin didn't noticed it.

 

"It better hurt. But, I don't care and I forgive you because Yoongi just said 'good night' to me and gave me a heart emoji! A HEART EMOJI!" Jimin shouted, dramatically clutching onto his heart and Jungkook, once again, sighed and shook his head.

 

Jimin seemed to recover from his fanboying moment and cleared his throat before smirking at Jungkook.

 

"Besides... I saw what you and Taehyungie did~ So this makes us even".

 

Jungkook's eyes widen at his statement, a light dust of pink decorating his pale cheeks.

 

"What?! H-how? I was so sure you guys were way far ahead of me".

 

"Jungkookie, when will you realize how good, a 'hyung', I can be? When I saw you were missing, I quickly went back to look for you. But, it seems like I became a third-wheeler instead and then I left so you two could have some 'private time'", Jimin retorted back with a smug smirk dancing on his lips as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, the light shade of pink on his cheeks became darker.

 

"Yah, hyung! You ert, what the ?" Jungkook yelled back as he threw the pillow, the one Jimin threw at him earlier, back at Jimin, who failed to dodge and got hit in the face.

 

That night, in bed, Jungkook just can't seem to stop replaying the scene of Taehyung bleeding in the restroom. He sighed as he twisted and turned, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.

 

But his eyes... Why were they white before?

 

Jungkook grew more curious and he clashed his eyebrows together at the memory of Taehyung's white eyes.

 

And that cut on his collarbone... 'L'?

 

Jungkook sighed for the nth time today as he stared at the ceiling above.

 

I should stop thinking about this. But what if Taehyung really is hiding something? But, he won't. That guy is too nice and kind for his own good. Unless... it's all and act. But, it can't be it... But, what if he is hiding something and it could bring danger to us?

 

The more Jungkook made assumptions and conclusions, the more worried, aware and curious he got. In the end, he came to a solution before going to sleep.

 

I'm gonna find out myself. Just a couple of light investigations and seldom spying and following without getting caught. Just to get enough proof that he isn't hiding anything. To clarify stuff. 

 

He finally went into a deep slumber with a certain brunette entering his mind, making him unconciously smiled.

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

The next day went on as usual. With the constant learning and groaning of laziness and training their asses of, it has been normal. Suprisingly, even for Taehyung.

 

Jungkook, however, payed his whole attention to Taehyung's behaviour the whole day. To see if the other does any weird sorcery or maybe just talking to himself again. Long story, short, he stalked watched Taehyung the whole day.

 

"Hey, Kook? Eat up, boi, or you gonna starve", Yoongi said before pushing Jungkook's meal infront of him.

 

Jungkook is currently giving side glances to the oblivious brunette sitting opposite of him. The bright shine from the diamond table shone due to the ray of sunlight hitting the table, giving Taehyung an etheral side effect to compliment his natural looks. Jungkook, of course, couldn't help but to admire how beautiful he actually looks.

 

"Yah, Jungkook! You okay?" Seokjin asked worriedly.

 

"What? Oh, yeah. Sorry, just got distracted", Jungkook snapped out and quickly ate his food.

 

"Distracted? By what? Something? Or someone?" Jimin said while wriggling his eyebrows, causing Jungkook to choke on his jjajangmyeon.

 

Everyone, except Taehyung, stared at the youngest in the group, shocked. Jungkook wasn't one to put up with dates or crushes. He's more of a boi and a player who plays with people's feelings sometimes -no, scratch that- all the time. So, for Jungkook to get mesmerized by someone is a big deal for everyone.

 

"What the , hyung?" Jungkook said after drinking his water.

 

"Language!" Seokjin warned with his pair of chopsticks, making him look ridiculous instead of intimidating. Namjoon started snickered at his boyfriend's motherly side when he suddenly slapped himself.

 

"What the heck, Joon? You mad?" Hoseok asked, eyeing the other as if he grew another head or a third eye.

 

"I swear, it wasn't me! It was Seokjin hyung, he controlled me!" Namjoon complained to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter