Wind-Spirits

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Hey. It's an update. HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IT'S AN UPDATE. *slaps self with chair bcs authornim is stressed out* ENJOY THE CHAPTER *eye twitches from tiredness*)

 

 

"Is there anyway to stop them? Or better, kill them?" Yoongi asked as he eyed the Wind-Spirits who were growling at them, as if Bangtan, Taehyung, Nanny Song and Changsub were a bunch of tasty fries which, of course, they are not.

 

"You can't kill them. They're already spirits. We just have to eliminate them", Changub said as he took out his wand from his belt.

 

"Well, how do we eliminate them?" Namjoon asked.

 

The Wind-Spirits spread across the battlefield. The students already ran for their lives to, who knows where. The Wind-Spirits forced them into a small group, stuck in the center of the circle made by the spirits.

 

"With Taehyung", Nanny Song answered Namjoon. She took her wand out of her satchet and waved it slowly. She glanced sideways every now and then.

 

The group of friends were back-to-back now. And the only way to survive is if they go all in or all out.

 

And at that moment of tension, a spirit flew up in the air and grab Taehyung by his shoulders, thus lifting him up in the air.

 

"Yah!" Taehyung yelped out of suprised. He kicked the air, in attempt to free himself but to no avail.

 

"Taehyung!" Jungkook raised his arm and a boulder shot to the sky, trying to crush the spirit. But, the spirit was quicker. It disappeared before the boulder touched made contact with it, making Taehyung fall in mid-air. Only for him to get hoisted up in the air again by, yet, another spirit.

 

"Let me go, you dumb clump of gas! I would curse but, now is not the time", Taehyung struggled free from the spirits tight as grip on his shoulders. With one strong and swift tug, Taehyung slipped from the spirits grip and he landed not-so-gracefully onto the ground on his .

 

'That is gonna leave a mark...' Taehyung winced at the pain when another voice appeared in his head.

 

"You said it, brother", V agreed with him. Taehyung stood up and asked in his head.

 

"Where have you been?! I tried summoning you for, like, 7 times but you didn't even showed up".

 

"Well, it seems like whoever planned to attack us was already prepared to hold me back from helping you out. I was stuck in a dark void. No way in, no way out. My hands were chained and the more I pulled on it, the tighter it gets around my wrist. I fell asleep, woke up and here I am".

 

"Whoever did this... They're very prepared".

 

"Okay, enough yapping. More punchy punchy".

 

With that being said, Taehyung's shadow grew larger and larger. His shadow grew wings and a sword-shadow in one of his hand. Taehyung floated in the sky, and at the same time, a spirit was charging him. Only for it to get slash in half by Taehyung's quick instinct.

 

Taehyung looked around and everyone looked defeated. Nanny Song and Changsub were fighting back-to-back, their wands never leaving mid-air. They may quarrel a lot, but when it comes to moments like these, their teamwork is amazing.

 

On the other side, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok were helping each other out. With Hoseok watching above while Namjoon and Seokjin took care the grounding area. They look like they came right out of the movie screen, the only difference is that this is live and real. The YoonMinKook trio were in the same position as the NamJinSeok trio. They were fighting the best they can, but Jimin was already on one knee, wincing. Yoongi's hands hand blisters here and there and Jungkook's forehead beaded with sweat and blood.


It was all his fault that they're always injured. If it wasn't for Taehyung, they would've been healthy and uninjured. And Taehyung hated hinself for that. Hated how he always caused trouble for people. It's as if that is his role for being borned in this world. To hurt people.


And he wonders if it was better if he didn't existed in the first place.


Taehyung, being the clutz he is, got distracted again while he was deep in thought. Without noticing, a trail of blue smoke entered his mouth once again. He soon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Jimin's voice yelling from below.


"Taehyung, no!"


That was when he felt that choking feeling again in his throat. He felt his throat contracted, cutting of any oxygen supply to his body. He breathed, he tried to, but it won't work. Every second seemed like a century of pain to him. What's even worst was, it wasn't like the night before. Last night, he fainted after this happened. But, right now, he can't seem to faint. It's not that he doesn't want to, he can't. The Spirit wasn't letting him and it made Taehyung suffered more.


"Come on, keep it together! Don't let him get the best of you!"

 

Taehyung tried to stick to what V said but it wasn't easy. He gasped for air but it only hurted him more. He felt weak but still tried to free himself from the Spirit as he scratches on his neck.


"Taehyung!"


Was that Jungkook's voice? He didn't even know. Everything seemed and sounded blurry to him. The explosions and crashes sounded distant to him, every voice he heard sounded like a soft hum and every figure he sees looked like a blurry walking blob. That was when he finally felt his lids closing and he greeted the blackness swallowing his mind.


The last thing he remembers was falling, and falling, and falling until his back made contact with the ground with a harsh crash.

 


》》》》》》》

 


Taehyung felt himself woke up with a gasp in a different place. A dark forest with the dark sky hanging from above. The bright full moon and the shinning stars accomponied him as he slowly stood up from his laying position.


'Where am I? This... looked different from when I first encountered this...'


Taehyung looked up and narrowed his eyes at the full moon above him. The moon seemed bigger than the usual nights. It shoned proudly but somehow, it had something else accompnying it. Proudness and mystery?


Other than that, Taehyung felt odd as he was sure he had seen this moon before. But where? He couldn't quite recall it as everything still felt like a blur and his mind was literally everywhere. He couldn't quite think straight at the moment. He felt like he just stepped into another dimension which is kind of true.


He looked around the forest. It felt chilly and eerie. It was dark, alright. The light from the moon illuminated the scary forest. To make it worst, he hears howls from a distance. Or was it just his imagination? He wasn't sure.

 

'I've... Seen this place before?'


Taehyung walked deeper in the forest. He wasn't sure where was he going but he let his legs guided him. Every step he take, a memory he couldn't quite remember poked his mind. It's as if it someone stole his memories. A memory so important, that someone stole it to take advatage of him.


He suddenly heard a movement at his right side. His head immediately snapped towards that direction only to be met with more trees. He felt himself shivered at the thought of someone else here with him.


"Who's there?!" He called out trying to sound as brave as he possibly can at this state. Obviously, there was no response. But, he was very sure, he heard a twig broke somewhere. And that made him walked faster to wherever the hell he was heading.


What greeted him next crashed his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter