Symptoms

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : HELLOOOOOOOO I UPDATED YAYYYY!)

 

 

 

"TaehyungTaehyungTaehyungTaehyungTaehyungTaehyungTaehyung!"

 

 
Taehyung groaned irritatedly as he felt someone shaking him, "What?"

 

 


"Its time for class~~" Taehyung heard Nanny Song yodelled and Taehyung threw a pillow at her face to shut her up.

 

 

 

"Be quiet. No one wants to be deaf this early".

 

 


Nanny Song sticked her tongue out before exitting Taehyung's bedroom. Taehyung groggily got up from his bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

 

 

 


It's been a few days since the Wind-Spirits attacked and everything has been going normal. And by normal, he means; getting talked behind your back by some unknown students as you walk down the hallway, into class, into the cafeteria, into the restrooms, etc.

 

 

 


Taehyung got down from his bed and went into the bathroom. He the lights and saw his own reflection. He has gotten better these past few days. The scratches on his face were disappearing, the bruises are fading and the wounds are all healed up.

 

 

 


After refreshening himself, he got out of his room and saw Nanny Song sitting on the couch while eating cereal.

 

 

 

"You done? I gotta use the restroom", she asked annoyed at how long Taehyung took to get ready.

 

 

 


"Okay, Drama Pants. Go ahead".

 

 

 


Nanny Song got up and head to the toilet while Taehyung made a bowl of cereal for himself.

 

 

 

 

While making his cereal, he heard a disgusting puking sound coming from the bathroom. His head turned towards the direction before fast-walking to the bathroom door.

 

 


He knocked and asked worriedly, "Nanny Song? Are you okay?"

 

 

 


He heard more puking before a flush was heard. The door opened, revealing a disheveled-looking Nanny Song. Her face and lips were pale, she was cold-sweating and she had to hold onto the wall for support.

 

 


"Ugh... Tae? I don't... feel so good...", Nanny Song groaned as she rested her head against the wall.

 

 


Taehyung touched her forehead before pulling his hand back, "Jesus Christ, you're burning up badly!"

 

 

He took her arm and slung it over his neck. He waddled her to her room and laid her down.

 

 


"What happened? You were yodelling awhile ago".

 

 


"I don't know... I went into the bathroom and suddenly felt like puking... Oh, get me a couple of buckets, will you? I don't feel like walking to the bathroom...", she groaned tiredly.

 

 

 

Taehyung nodded and got out of the room. Only to be back with two buckets.

 

 


"Thanks, now you head off to class. You're gonna be late. I'll stay here...".

 

 

"Okay... Take care and call me if anything happens. Got it?" Taehyung told her and Nanny Song chuckled.

 

 


"Sure, mom".

 

 


》》》》》》》

 

 

Bangtan was met with a worried Taehyung entering the main campus.

 

 


"Hey, kitten? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked worried after pecking Taehyung's lips.

 

 

 

"Nanny Song isn't feeling good, and I'm worried. She was fine this morning and suddenly she started puking", Taehyung pouted.

 

 

 

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Don't worry too much. People get sick sometimes", Seokjin said with his arms wrapped around Taehyung's shoulder.

 

 


"Yeah... But still-"

 

 

The bell cut off his words and Taehyung solemly walked to class.

 

 

 

》》》》》》》

 

 

"Then, we add a drop of Grasshoper's Blood and a pinch of Grinded Elephant Skeletal. Mixed them and..."

 

 

 


As Jungkook followed the instructions, he suddenly felt an unsettling feeling in his stomach. Literally.

 

 


Jungkook put down the glass jar and hugged his own stomach with a pain look on his face. He bent over a little with his teeth gritted.

 

 


Taehyung -who was beside him- noticed the change of his boyfriend and worriedly asked him with his hand on Jungkook's back.

 

 


"Kookie? Jungkook? Are you okay?"

 

 

"I don't... feel so good...", Jungkook groaned weakly as he grasped onto the table and Taehyung's arm desperately.

 

 

"Jeon? Are you okay back there?" Miss Yoona asked making all of the students turn to them, including the rest of Bangtan.

 

 

 

Jungkook just groaned as more sweat formed on his forehead. His eyes widen as he felt a sudden force in his throat. Jungkook clamped his mouth before dashing out of the class, Taehyung right behind him.

 

 


"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out while running. Jungkook entered the restroom and Taehyung followed.

 

 

 

Taehyung heard the sound of loud gagging and splashing sound. He saw one of the cubicles closed and he quickly pushed the door opened.

 

 

 

Only to be met with a cold-sweating Jungkook puking a weird black substance.

 

 


"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled in suprise. He patted the other's back while the said person continued to puke terribly.

 


"Jungkook?! Taehyung?!" Taehyung heard a voice yelling from outside. Taehyung turned around and the cubicle door was pushed open by Jimin and the others.

 

 


"Oh my god, Jungkook!" Seokjin yelled as he rushed towards the younger. Jungkook groaned and Seokjin touched his forehead.

 

 


Seokjin gasped, "Jungkook, you're heating up!"

 

 


'Wait, what?'

 

 


"Namjoon, carry him and tend to him as much as you can while we head towards the Health Room", Yoongi commanded and Namjoon nodded. He carried the ravenette and they headed out together.

 

 

 

》》》》》》》

 

 

 

"Well, I did a check-up on him. I can't seem to find the reason why he's like this. But what I do know is that be needs LOTS of rest", Changsub said before letting out a chesty cough.

 

 


"Thanks, Changsub hyung", Taehyung said with a smile.

 

 


"No worries kid", Changsub smiled back before letting out another cough.

 

 

"Are you okay, hyung?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

 

 


'Why is everyone getting sick today?'

 

 

"Just feeling a little stuffy, that's all. Don't worry",

 

 

Taehyung eyed him worriedly but Changsub just ruffled his hair with a smile, "I'm okay, really. By the way, where's Jihyo noona?"

 

 

 

"She isn't feeling well. She's resting in the dorm", Taehyung answered.

 

 

 

 


Changsub nodded before saying, "Now, I suggest you boys bring Jungkook back to his dorm. He is gonna need all of the rest he could get".

 

 

 


"Alright, thanks Changsub hyung", Jimin said with a bow.

 

 

 


The others carried Jungkook and went out of the room. Taehyung gave Changsub one last worried look before exitting the room as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the moment they got out, Changsub started coughing out blood.

 

 

 

》》》》》》》

 

 


"Okay, I'll bring Jungkook back to his dorm. Jimin, follow me because you have the dorm keys", Namjoon said and Jimin nodded.

 

 

 

"We'll tell the teacher about your absence. Don't worry", Hoseok assured and Namjoon thanked him.

 

 

 

"Wait", a quiet voice spoke up and their heads turn to look at Taehyung.

 

 

 


"Can I follow too? I just... I wanna be by Jungkook's side like how he does for me", Taehyung admitted shyly and the others smiled at him.

 

 

 


"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter