Fight to survive

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO! I KNOW I SAID THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE BUT HIGHLIGHT THE 'MIGHT'. AND THEN I UPDATED, IDEK HOW I DID IT BUT YAYYYYYYY! ENJOY MY LITTLE ONES) (Italics and underlined are V's dialogues)

 

 

 

 

Everyone instantly stood up from their seats out of fear at the sight of the two hellhounds by the, now, destroyed entrance. Fear was written on everyone's faces as they tried their best not to scream in terror. It was silent and nobody moved. The only thing that could be heard were the hellhounds' deep heavy breathing and growling. The growl growing louder as each second passed.

 

Taehyung stood st the center of the battlefield, frozen in his spot. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Nanny Song gripping onto her wand as her life depends on it. He could also see his friends cautious, scared, suprised and aware. Taehyung made eye contact with both hellhounds and froze even more, too scared to breath.

 

"Taehyung...", Nanny Song whispered as quietly as possible to the brunette and Taehyung made a soft and shaky humming sound as a reply.

 

"Run. Teleport. Disappear. Now", Nanny Song said as she slowly tried to make her left hand move slyly to her belt where all her potions were kept but the movement was caught by one of the hellhounds and she instantly stopped and held her breath.

 

"How? They're looking right at me", Taehyung whispered back.

 

"What the ing ?"

 

It was that moment when V's voice suddenly showed up in his head that made Taehyung flinched in suprise at his sudden presence and the hellhounds start to bark at him making him fall due to the extremely loud sound frequency and echo.

 

"Taehyung!" Nanny Song yelled.

 

As Taehyung opened his eyes at the call of his name, a hellhound was already running towards him.

 

Taehyung's eyes widen and felt as if time slowed down -if you were to ask him-. He made eye contact with Nanny Song, having a silent conversation. Taehyung didn't have any choice but to reveal it to the public. For the sake of of his own safety. Nanny Song seem to understood what he was thinking and she reluctantly nodded her head as there wasn't any choice left on the list.

 

As Taehyung regained his senses, he snapped his fingers and he was gone, making the hellhounds confuse. Taehyung showed up right next to Nanny Song and he sighed in relief.

 

Taehyung heard gasp coming from every direction and he knew he is so screwed. He looked at Nanny Song and she was holding an opened spell book in her hands as she chanted as calm and softly as she can. A purple spark started to form at the point of her wand as she chanted. As the spell was coming to an end, a now sparking purple electrical ball was formed before she waved her wand at the demon spawn and a loud electrical sound boomed as it hit the hellhounds.

 

Dust filled the atmosphere and a crackling side effect sound was heard. Everyone coughed due the floating smoke in the air and as the sight was slowly clearing, they saw the hellhounds. Unwound and perfectly fine.

 

Nanny Song's expression stayed the same. As she knew the spell won't work on it. The stunned hellhounds turned towards her and growled dangerously. Suddenly, their mouths opened, letting out flames like flamethrowers.

 

Unprepared of the attack, Taehyung automatically summoned a waterball-like shield, with his two forearms forming into a 'X' symbol before extending them downwards. Waves of water sprout from his hands,magically forming into a ball protecting both, him and Nanny Song. As the fire made contact with the water shield, a loud boom and a sizzling sound was heard followed by a smoke of hot steam, making everyone -except Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin- screamed and ran out of the nearby emergency exits for safety.

 

The moment everyone sucessfully made their 'heroic' escape out of the battleground, the steam was long gone, leaving two suprised hellhounds looking at Taehyung and Nanny Song's direction. The damaged waterball-like shield died down by pouring onto the dry earth-y ground, making it wet. Taehyung panted at the sudden move his dried lips.

 

Meanwhile, the others who were still there was still in a mist of shock as they watch everything open and unraveled infront of them. Millions of questions were floating in their heads. Like, what is happening? Who is she? What are those? How did Taehyung teleport and made a water shield?

 

As Taehyung and Nanny Song wer unprepared for the next attack of fireballs from the hellhounds that were about to come, Jungkook instantly summoned a boulder from the ground, causing a slight earthquake. The boulder flew and landed right on top of the said hellhounds but the hellhounds were smarter though. As if they expected the others' moves, they quickly disappeared in mid-air. Making the boulder land onto the ground with a loud crash and a light vibration.

 

Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin quickly ran down the stairs and appeared next to Taehyung and Nanny Song in a flash.

 

"Taehyung, what is going on?!" Jimin asked frantically, looking around to find the pair of hellhounds that attack the brunette and his friend.

 

"Long story, I'll tell you guys everything later! Please, just please, help us!" Taehyung begged desperately. The others could see fear and horror played in the brunette's eyes and they nodded at his request.

 

As if on cue, the pair of hellhounds popped out behind Taehyung and Nanny Song, fireballs forming in their mouths. The other's, who were facing the two, noticed it before the both could. When the fireballs were being shot, Yoongi used his powers by controlling the fire, making the fireballs go up instead and disappearing in mid-air.

 

Yoongi took out a pair of gloves frim his pocket and wore it as he glanced at Taehyung, "You owe me a new pair of gloves after this, kid".

 

"Hold on, be quiet", Hoseok shushed everyone up. It was silent. Nothing was heard. Namjoon was about to ask what's wrong when, suddenly, the bad went to worse when Hoseok yelled out, "Incoming!"

 

The once broken entrance was ruined even more as three more hellhounds suddenly appeared. Taehyung's eyes widen and groaned.

 

"You've got to be ing kidding me".

 

"Hey, Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly called out, making the brunette turned in suprised, due to the fact that they had a BIG commotion in the cafeteria.

 

"Yeah?" Taehyung replied awkwardly.

 

"Before everything starts to go down, I just wanna say..."

 

Taehyung waited.

 

"I'm sorry".

 

That was the last thing that happened before the hellhounds start running towards them with fire forming in their mouths.

 

》》》》》》》

 

Taehyung noticed how everyone was so focused on fighting the hellhounds. From the corner of his eye, Namjoon and the Seokjin were fighting one of the hellhounds. Seokjin used his Psychic ability, making the hellhound fall onto the ground, twitching slightly as it looked stunned. And Taehyung found out that Namjoon's healing powers gives him the ability to control everything natural and isn't man-made. Namjoon controlled the hellhound as if it is a puppet while Namjoon is the puppet master. At that moment, he saw Seokjin's eyes glowed a soft but bright lavander while Namjoon's glowed a sparkly dark green turquoise.

 

From behind, he could hear Hoseok and Jimin fighting another one. Jimin using his Telekinesis to throw the hellhound away while Hoseok whistling to a tune that made the hellhound whimpered as it shaked and rubbed it's head with it's shadowy paw. The hellhound released a fireball before Jimin raised his hand and fling the demon spawn away and Hoseok clapped his hands, making the fireball flying at the opposite direction and hit the wall, thanks to the amazing loud sound frequency of the clap. He noticed how Jimin's eyes glowed a bright shiny sky blue like the morning sky while Hoseok's eye shone a brilliant yellow.

 

From his left, he noticed Yoongi and Nanny Song had made an alliance as they fight off a hellhound that seem a little bigger than the rest. They formed a teamwork between the both of them. In which, Nanny Song attacked the ugly beast whenever she has the chance while Yoongi controlled the fire coming from the beast's mouth. He used the fire to attack the beast as well, making it easy for Yoongi to not use the lighter as his source of fire. Yoongi's eyes shone a mixture of red and orange like the colour of actual flames, accompanied by Nanny Song's eyes that shone a glossy maroon, making her look intimidating.

 

Meanwhile, to his right he noticed Jungkook going solo on a hellhound the same size as Nanny Song and Yoongi's hellhounds. He used his Geokinesis, making earthquakes -making the whole place shake a little-, cracking the grounds, creating boulders and trying his best to make a crater to swallow the beast whole but the hellhound was way faster and smarter. It dodged every single attack from Jungkook while Jungkook did the same. Jungkook's face was screaming anger and concentration. With every dodge he did, the stronger and harder the hellhound attacked. But, Jungkook wasn't going to back down anytime soon. Slowly, his eyes started to change colour as well. It shone a very light brown, a beige colour. Like the colour of sand on a sandy beach.

 

And Taehyung ain't gonna lie. He found that quite attractive.

 

But, now is not the time to have thoughts like these because he was facing bigger problems. Literally.

 

The hellhound Taehyung was defending himself from was so much bigger from Jungkook's. And to make things worst, it has wings. How did Taehyung not notice it before? Everything is worse when it has wings. It's eye colour was different than it's companion. It's right eye was a blue sapphire while the left was a bright ruby. This hellhound is diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter