Tenderness

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Tae? We have to leave for a bit. To, you know... Clear things up", Namjoon explained awkwardly with a small smile.

 

 

Taehyung understood what he meant and hung his head in shame. He nodded and Yoongi ruffled his hair.

 

 

"It's okay, kid. We'll explain it to them. Since, the principal when out because of a business meeting, we're gonna have to explain it to the workers here. See you later".

 

 

The others walked out of the room, with Jungkook trailing behind. He was the last one to leave, when he turned back to face Taehyung, "Take care, alright?"

 

 

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook left the room.

 

 

Nanny Song looked at him with a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.

 

 

"You like him, ay?" She asked with a teasing smile.

 

 

"You're like my family, stop it", Taehyung whined.

 

 

Nanny Song's expression changed, "Like your family? What do you mean?"

 

 

Taehyung cleared his throat, "When I passed out, I had a dream. My whole family were in there. We talked. It was... nice. As if... I had a family again. You get it?"

 

 

Taehyung's expression fell at the mention of his family and Nanny Song smiled sadly at him. She stood up and walked towards Taehyung before taking a seat next to him. She took ahold of his hand and nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, I get it".

 

 

Taehyung smiled at her and Nanny Song chuckled.

 

 

"Anywho, I need to ask you something", Nanny Song said, crossing her legs.

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

Nanny Song glanced at his shadow and Taehyung understood.

 

 

"V, wake up. I think we're about to get our asses whooped", Taehyung said. He summoned V and V's voice appeared in his mind.

 

 

"What are you- Oh.... Hi, Nanny Song", V greeted sheepishly.

 

 

"He said 'hi'. Just so you know", Taehyung said sheepishly making Nanny Song to raise an eyebrow.

 

 

"What happened during the last few weeks I was gone?"

 

 

"Dude, you better tell her all of those exorcist you went through", V said.

 

 

'No , Sherlock' Taehyung thought.

 

 

"Well?" Nanny Song asked again, as if she knew something was going on.

 

 

"Um, it all started on the first day. I saw things. Things from the 'lower' part of the world... You get what I mean?" Taehyung explained hesitantly with weird gestures.

 

 

"Yeah, I get it. And you never had the intentions to tell me?" Nanny Song said as she twisted his ear and Taehyung whined.

 

 

"I'm sorry! It's just that, Changsub and V told that you were busy these days and I didn't want to stress you out", Taehyung apologized while rubbing his now red ear.

 

 

"Changsub is here?" Nanny Song said in a suprised voice.

 

 

"You didn't know? I found out about it recently. This is his room, after all".

 

 

"Oh. Well, no, he told me he was working at a school. But I don't know which since he doesn't care to tell me", Nanny Song said in an annoyed voice as she glared at the ceiling.

 

 

As if on cue, Changsub appeared in thin air with a poof of smoke as side effects. His hands were on his side as he raised an eyebrow at her.

 

 

"You're always so nosy about my life", Changsub stated before taking a seat.

 

 

"Great, now the whole family is in the room", Nanny Song rolled her eyes at her own statement.

 

 

"Where was I? Oh yeah. So, during my first day, in the cafeteria, I saw this figure. With red eyes. So, I'm guessing that is a hellhound now. Then there was this other... figure... The one that, you know, if you look at them in the eyes for a long time-" Taehyung was cut off.

 

 

"You'll slowly lose your soul", Nanny Song continued his words.

 

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

 

"Okay, what else?" Changsub asked.

 

 

"Um....", Taehyung took his time remembering.

 

 

"Yah, pabo! The books falling, the note?", V deadpanned in his head.

 

 

'Oh yeah...' Taehyung thought.

 

 

"Hold on, I think I have it in my pocket", Taehyung said as he tried to look for his ruinned jeans.

 

 

"Here", Nanny Song tossed the jeans at him. Taehyung thanked her before starting rummage the pockets.

 

 

"Here it is", Taehyung showed the note written in blood to Nanny Song and Changsub. They took it from his hands and inspected it.

 

 

"V and I cracked the code to those numbers. It was based on the phone keypad. I wrote down the translation there", Taehyung continued. Nanny Song and Changsub read the translated version of the note and both eyes widen but was soon gone in a flash, as it was replaced with a blank expression.

 

 

"I want to asked...", Taehyung said, a hint of fear in his eyes and voice.

 

 

"Who's 'L' ?"

 

 

Nanny Song and Changsub had a silent conversation and nodded at each other.

 

 

"We don't know, Taehyung", Nanny Song lied.

 

 

"Oh", Taehyung nodded.

 

 

"Well, uh, Tae? Me and Nanny Song need to discuss a few things. How about you rest a bit, okay?" Changsub explained before standing uo from his seat. Taehyung nodded an lay down on the bed.

 

 

Changsub and Nanny Song went out and closed the door behind them. They walked side by side in silence.

 

 

"When are you going to tell him?" Changsub asked, hands in his pocket.

 

 

"Don't know. I hope never. I'm afraid he can't control his emotions and do something everyone will regret", Nanny Song replied, observing her shoes as she walked.

 

 

"He'll have to know one day. It's his memories. He deserves to know", Changsub reasoned with her.

 

 

"I know, but not right now. Until he's ready, then he'll know", Nanny Song sighed.

 

 

They passed by an auditorium and heard voices, yelling and shouting in there.

 

 

"Namjoon and his friends are trying to explain. Clear things up. But, I guess the other students aren't having it", Changsub sighed in annoyance.

 

 

"Can't blame them. Can we go in?" Nanny Song asked, pointing at the auditorium entrance.

 

 

"Well, yeah we can. But, it's gonna make the students even more 'upbeat'. If you know what I mean".

 

 

"They're just a bunch of immature kids. What can they do?" Nanny Song said before pushing the door open. Her actions interupted Namjoon who was trying to explain and this caused everyone to look at both of them.

 

 

"That freaky woman was involved in this as well! She did some weird Harry Potter and how the are you suppose to explain that?" A girl from above yelled. Nanny Song narrowed her eyes.

 

 

Freaky woman?

 

 

Nanny Song took out her wand and waved it at her as she murmered a spell. The girl's mouth was suddenly sealed tight. The girl tried to pry open but failed.

 

 

"Don't even bother trying, . It ain't gonna work. Unless you don't want your mouth to get ripped open, I suggest you ing stop", Nanny Song threaten. Changsub chuckled behind her and disguised it with a fake cough.

 

 

Nanny Song walked towards Namjoon and his group, her wand still in her hand, "So, how's it going?"

 

 

"Not so good... They won't accept our explanation and they want to hear Taehyung's explanation instead", Hoseok sighed frustratedly as he run his fingers through his hair.

 

 

Nanny Song scoffed, "Who the do they think they are? Obama? Imma smack their faces if they were to harm Taehyung".

 

 

"So, is that -face brunette gonna show up and ing tell us or what?" A random guy from the audience seat asked, making others roared out for Taehyung's presence, throwing insults about Taehyung here and there and Jungkook has had enough.

 

 

"Listen here you ing bunch of good-for-nothing es! We're here explaining crap for you and you guys can never learn to ing appreciate, can you? You were born to ing listen and understand, not being useless hoes. Either you accept our ing explanation or get your narrow minded head out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter