Chosen on the first day?

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proofread. Enjoy! <3

                                                                                                         

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Okay, are you guys set?"

Namjoon asked, looking at the two males at the center. Seokjin and Jimin are now facing each other with a distance in between them. The battle hasn't started, yet but Taehyung is at the edge of his seat, his legs are jumping due to excitement as he kept adverting his gaze from Jimin to Seokjin.

Seokjin and Jimin nodded at Namjoon's question. Seokjin's rope is attached at his belt while Jimin's dagger is in the dagger sack at his backside.

"Okay, then. Get set..."

Hoseok pressed the blowhorn and Taehyung's ears hurt from the loud sound.

The whole arena got silent after the blowhorn. Everyone has their eyes set on the two males, waiting for anyone of them to make a move. Any kind of move.

A few seconds had passed but not one of them moved. It was when Jimin's right hand, slyly made its way to his back that made everyone snapped out of their daze.

In a flash, he quickly took out his dagger and tossed it across the field that instantly impaled into the wall.

That is one sharp dagger.

The move got Seokjin's attention and he turn around to look at the dagger. When he turned, Jimin ran towards Seokjin with full speed and took the rope out of Seokjin's belt. He quickly wrapped it around the elder's neck, causing the elder to choke.

What the ? I thought they're best friends, how the can they do it without feeling guilty?

Taehyung observe the scene with his eyes wide open, eyebrows furrowed and his mouth open agape. He couldn't believe Jimin has the guts to choke Seokjin and Taehyung felt a little intimitated and shivered a little just by imagining Jimin and him were to fight.

But Taehyung couldn't help but wonder.

What is Seokjin sunbaenim's ability?

Taehyung's vision suddenly got the best of him. The scene infront of him began to blur. As if, he is dreaming and this isn't really happning. Like this is all made up. He looked around and everything seems exactly the same. He shook his head but the scene is still similar and now, Taehyung is terrified.

By the thought of being scared, his vision is finally normal. He looked around and everything was the same as before.

What is going on?

He shook it off as lack of sleep he had and focus his attention back to the scene infront of him.

Seokjin is now trying to pry Jimin's hands off from the rope that is choking him, but failed. His face was slowly turning red and his movements became more slower and sluggish and Jimin finally released him, causing him to drop on the ground, gasping for air.

"As you all know, a single drop of blood in combats means the end of the fight. Just a fact" Jimin said with a playful smirk while looking directly at Taehyung's wide eyes.

Seriously?! This place is brutal.

Jimin raise his hand towards the direction of his dagger that is stuck in the wall and with a flick of his wrist, the dagger came off from the wall and went to his hands immediately, thanks to his abilities.

Seokjin is okay now, but he is still on the ground taking in a few deep breathes. Jimin took advantage of that as he came closer to him, slung his arm around his neck with the point of the dagger at the elder's back.

"I beat you again, hyung" Jimin said with a cheeky smile.

Seokjin smiled slightly, but soon turned into a small smirk and said "Did you, Jimin, did you?".

This caused shivers running down Taehyung's spine because the Seokjin's voice isn't normal. It was more of a deep echo, like he is in a deep abyss.

Seokjin's figure soon melted into a puddle of water and slowly seeped into the dry ground.

Woah, what the actual ?

Was what Taehyung thought before his vision went black. The black isn't like you're in a dark room. It is completely, black. He tried pinching himself, and it hurt so bad and Taehyung came to a conclusion that he didn't faint. He is still conscious and breathing.

That was until a voice appeared into his head.

"Why can't I...?"

The voice was thin and hallow. It was like, the person tried to reach out for him but he just couldn't. As if there is a barrier holding the person back, preventing him from going inside Taehyung's mind. But then Taehyung thought of something.

Wait a minute, that voice... Where have I heard it before?

His eyes widen in realization and he speak up.

"Seokjin sunbaenim? Wait, is that you?"

Everything went silent and Taehyung knew he got it right. And that is when it occured to him.

Psychic? Oh my ing god.

He started to panic a little. He can't let anyone find out, or it will be the end of him. But he can make a reason saying it was the Ferrokinesis, which is half true. But thinking about the outcome, after this? He knew Seokjin couldn't handle it, he could even get hurt.

So he did what he had to do.

He slowly, but surely, open his mind. Letting his thoughts run free without a single worry. Taehyung soon felt Seokjin controling his mind and his vision went back to normal. (A/N : You'll find out the truth soon. I just like trolling you ppl XD)

He blinked his eyes a couple of times due to the light and his gaze met the two males at on the field, but what made Taehyung suprised was the scene that was displayed.

Instead of Jimin winning, he saw Seokjin had tied Jimin down at his hands and legs, kneeling on the ground as he blinks his eyes multiple times. As for Seokjin, he had the dagger at Jimin's stomach as he breathes heavily with beads of sweat decorating his forehead, causing a few strands of his hair to stick onto his forehead.

Uh oh...

"Not this time, Jimin. Not this time." Seokjin said tiredly with a small smile.

And with that, he made a shallow, delicate cut on the younger's stomach. Not too deep or too long but enough to make a thin trail of blood to start flowing and absorb to his thin sweater.

"Battle is over, well done"

Taehyung turn to see Namjoon shooting hearts out of his eyes at Seokjin.

I bet they're dating.

"Mind telling us what you've done, Seokjin hyung?" Yoongi asked as he toss a mic over to Seokjin who caught it perfectly.

"Well, I planned on controlling everyone's mind, especially Jimin, to make them see what Jimin actually wanted it to happen. While he was trapped in his imagination, I tied him down and that's how it ended up"

Seokjin helped Jimin stood up by cutting the rope and helped him up.

"Awesome job, hyung!" Jimin said before wincing a little, causing Jin to panic and check him up immediately.

"Oh my god, Jimin! I am so sorry, I didn't mean it! Does it hurt? Is it oozing? Are you feeling light-headed?" Seokjin continued to throw questions at Jimin's face causing the younger to whine.

"Aish, hyung~ I'm fine!" But Seokjin wasn't having it and made sure to check up on him later.

"Seokjin, I wanted to ask. Was it tiring? You seem to be sweating a lot. You've never sweat while using your ability befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter