First Impressions and Arguements

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proofread. Enjoy! <3

                                                                                                         

 

Taehyung's P.O.V

Miss Yoona's class is actually quite fun, if you were to ask Taehyung. Its no different from Nanny Song teaching except for the strictness of Miss Yoona.

His studies continues to Senses and Agility by Mr. Kim Heechul. Everything went by so smoothly, that it was finally lunch time.Taehyung walked out of his classroom and down the hall, towards the cafeteria. 

 I can't believe were going to have 3 ing hours of training, everyday. I am gonna die soon.

Taehyung groaned internally and pushed the cafeteria doors opened and right now, Taehyung's eyes are popped out of his sockets.

Why?

Because the tables and chairs are made out of gemstones. That's right, gemstones.

He walked in cautiously, scared that if he touch one of the chairs or tables, it will break. The cafeteria is a little busy with the chattering from the students and the sound of silverwear hitting the plate. Taehyung took his time observing every gemstones that is in the cafeteria. Rows of tables and chairs are set near the wall, followed by another six rows of tables and chairs in between. There are so many types of gemstones like Emerald, Melanite, Topaz, Amethyst, Morganite and others that made Taehyung lost count.

He walked forward slowly, trying to find a place to seat but got distracted by every table he passed by. He saw how the gemstone table represents different groups of students. For example, Melanite is for goths, Topaz for jocks, Emerald is for the study-adicts and a lot more.

His eyes were soon caught by a big round table, made out of Pink Star Diamond, that was not occupied by anyone. Taehyung stared at it in awe. It was shining under the sunlight that came from the windows above. The chairs were made out of Mystic Quartz and Taehyung felt really out of place. This place is for rich kids, not for average kids, like him. That moment, he knew that the round table is for the elites.

He observe the surroundings of the round table and spot five round empty tables. The five tables are surrounding the Pink Star Diamond table. Each tables and chairs are made out of different gemstones which are Aquamarine, Opal Doublet, Pyrope Garnet, Howlite and Goshenite. His eyes furrowed as he wonders.

Why isn't anyone sitting at those tables?

Seeing no one is sitting at those tables, Taehyung decides that it is just best to avoid it, just like everyone else. 

He walks and spots a table made out of Iolite. A few students -around 2-3- are sitting at that table. Talking while eating and Taehyung made a decision to sit there, since he likes being alone.

What a loner you are.

Taehyung sat at the table, not planning to eat as he wasn't hungry so he plugged in his earphones to waste time while reading a manga.

 

Third Person's P.O.V

Jimin, his hyungs and Jungkook walked out of the classroom, heading towards the cafeteria. They were talking except for him and Jungkook. Jungkook was texting on his phone while smirking and Jimin didn't need to know why.

Jimin looked at his hyungs and Jungkook, thinking whether he should ask or not. But since he was born with the I-don't-give-a- attitude, he chose to ask them.

"So, uhm... What do you guys think about him?"

Everyone instantly looked at Jimin, except for Jungkook who just took a glance at him and went back to his phone.

"Who? Taehyung?" Namjoon voiced out.

"No, hyung. I was talking about Mr. Kwon and how everyone thinks he is my long lost parent" Jimin said sarcastically. His shoulders, now slumped.

"Of course I'm talking about Taehyung!"

"Well, he is kinda nice. He helped us got rid of Seolhyun." Seokjin said with a shrug and Jimin slung his shoulder over Seokjin's neck with a smile. 

"I told you he's nice!"

"Yeah. I guess. I mean, maybe, he isn't so bad after all" Yoongi said with a small smile and his hands in his jeans pockets.

"But have you guys seen his smile though? Aigoo!~ Its so cute! I need to see him smile more" Hoseok said. A bright smile on his face as he remember back about Taehyung's smile.

Jungkook, finally, snapped his gaze from his phone as he looked at Hoseok unpleasently. He felt an uncomfortable feeling, settling in his chest and he wonders why. But for all he knew, he doesn't like it when Hoseok is talking about Taehyung. (A/N : Bcs Kook J-E-L-L-Y)

"The way he talked to Seolhyun is really funny though. Like have you seen Seolhyun's face? Priceless! I thought she was gonna explode!" Jimin laughed, eyes turning into cresents.

"He is even sassier than you, babe" Namjoon pulled Seokjin closer to him and kiss boyfriend's cheek.

"Please, babe. No one can fight me when it comes to being sassy"

"Ugh, cheesy" Hoseok writhe his face in disgust while Seokjin smiled victoriously.

"What about you, Kook? What do you think about him?" 

Jungkook look up from his phone to look at Yoongi, before looking back at his phone. Typing to whoever it is.

"I don't believe him. There's something not right about him."

"Why?" Jimin questioned.

Jungkook just shrugged and said "I just don't"

Jungkook did appreciate Taehyung's help and all. And Jungkook admits won't admit that Taehyung is good-looking. With his almond-shaped eyes, messed up brown hair, the mole on his nose and that clueless face of his, Jungkook won't admit that the boy is beautiful.

One problem is, Jungkook can't explain why he did that in the restroom. His hormones took over at that moment but he manage to control it in the end. If he didn't, who knows what will happen. (A/N : *derp face*)

"Its your choice, Jungkook. But you'll see how nice he is." Jimin stated and Namjoon push the cafeteria door open to enter.

They passed by a few students with a few 'hello's and 'hey' and maybe even a few 'what's up' 

The six of them walked towards the Pink Star Diamond table and sat on the Mystic Quartz chair. They discussed on what to eat, played rock-paper-scissors to see who should get their food -which ended up with Seokjin- and after about 7 minutes or so, Seokjin came back with the food and they are now eating. Except for Jungkook who is eating while flirting with a few students, here and there.

After they were done, Jungkook's eyes landed on a certain brunette, not far from their table.

Taehyung.

He is alone at the Iolite table. Ignoring the other two students, Bambam and Yugyeom, who are talking to each other.

Jungkook took his time to observe Taehyung. The way his hair sways a bit, due to him bobbing his head lightly to the music he is listening. The way his lips would turn into a small smile when he is reading. And the way the soft sunlight shone at him, contrasting his beautiful features and Jungkook smiled softly at that. But his smile, soon, turned into a frown.

Wait a minute, what am I thinking? I did I call him beautiful? I don't like him. Not at all. And Jeon Jungkook doesn't like people. Its THEM who likes for me.

He tried his best to look away from Taehyung and focus on his hyungs' conversation but Namjoon's voice cut him through.

"Hey, isn't that Taehyung?" The others followed Namjoon's gaze and saw Taehyung.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin questioned.

"No, its just that. We have 3 hours of training and he hasn't eaten anything"

The others went silent for a while and it was soon broken by Yoongi.

"Let's hurry to the battle arena, yeah?" Everyone nodded at that but Jimin's voice made everyone to focus on him.

"Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter