Confessions

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Hi '3' <3 Italics and underlined are V's dialogues)
 

 

 

"Is it over yet?" Jimin groaned for the nth time and his hyungs and Jungkook are ready to throw him into the Pacific Ocean.

 

"Hyung, for the 100th time. No, It ISN'T", Jungkook gritted his teeth with his massaging his temples.

 

"But I want to see TaeTae!" Jimin whined before slumping his head on the table with a pout. Yoongi blush at his cute antics and Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at them.

 

Get over with it already.

 

"Guys, I would love to join into your conversation, but he have to practice our gunshots now, because we're next", Namjoon said while pointing his thumb at the shooting field.

 

"Okay..." Jimin pouted and loaded his gun.

 

Jungkook stare at Jimin with a blank expression that radiated anger and a hint of jealousy.

 

He's always 'Taehyung this...' and 'Taehyung that...'. Why is he so clingy? Is it because they're best friends? Or are they actually dating? A scandal? 

 

Jungkook shook his head when he realizes what he is thinking.

 

What? No! Of course, they're not dating, what the hell? They're just best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. They said it themselves, anyway. Besides, it's not like I care or anything.

 

Jungkook focused his attention to the gun in his hand and gripped it harder. Sounds of shooting and cheering surrounded him as a thought floated around his head.

 

They're not... dating... right?

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

After extra curiccular activities were finally over, the sweaty and panting Bangtan Boys quickly made their way to the Health Room to walk Taehyung back to his dorm.

 

"Come on, I wanna see Tae!" Jimin, being the most excited, dashed forward. Leaving his hyungs and Jungkook trailing behind.

 

"Slow down, Jimin! You're gona get hurt", Seokjin warned from behind.

 

Jimin was about to deny what he was saying, when he suddenly ran into a wall. He ended up falling on the hard fall on his .

 

The others laughed so hard, their sides hurt. Except Seokjin who helped Jimin up while lecturing him.

 

"I told you", Seokjin said with a 'I-freaking-told-you-didn't-I' expression on his face. Jimin, in return just smiled sheepishly.

 

They finally arrived the Health Room, with Jimin tripping a few times from running too fast. They pushed the door open to find Changsub and Taehyung talking happily.

 

Jungkook's heart had weird tug at the sight of Taehyung and Changsub hanging out but he ignored it.

 

"Oh, you're here!" Taehyung said as he slowly stood off from the bed. Seokjin helped him and Yoongi thanked Changsub.

 

"Thanks, hyung. For watching him", Yoongi said an slung an arm over Jimin, who, in return, turned into a tomato.

 

"Hey, no prob. We get along... very well. In a way", Changsub while smiling at Taehyung, who smiled back.

 

"Well, thanks hy- I mean, uh, Changsub sunbaenim", Taehyung bowed 90 degrees and waved at Changsub before leaving the room.

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

"So, are you feeling better?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as they trailed behind their hyungs whonare making dad jokes. Courtesy to Seokjin, of course.

 

"I'm fine now. Don't worry", Taehyung said with a smile. Both Jungkook and Taehyung kept silent the whole way to Taehyung's dorm but they did, however, steal glances of each other.

 

After walking for 10 minutes, they finally arrived at Taehyung's front door dorm.

 

"Do you guys want to come in?" Taehyung asked politely.

 

"We would, but we're tired as . I'm gonna sleep like a pig when I get back", Yoongi said with a yawn as he stretches himself.

 

"Hyung, you always sleep like a pig. I can hear your snores from my room", Hoseok deadpanned, causing everyone to snort and Yoongi to smack him from the back of his head.

 

"Well, okay then. Bye, guys", Taehyung waved and they waved back with the same answer. When they walked off, out of seeing distance, Taehyung JAMmed his key in and was about to twist the knob open, when he heard fast foosteps getting louder. Running, to be exact.

 

Before he knew what was happening, he was suddenly pulled into a warm hug.

 

"I just... Wanted to let you that, uhm, I was really worried..." the stranger said.

 

Jungkook? Taehyung thought.

 

They stayed like that for awhile, before Jungkook pulled back and walked off with red cheeks, not facing Taehyung at all.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung stood there. Frozen. He could feel his hert beating loudly, his cheeks flaming hot and his mind blank, not being able to process anything.

 

Did he just... Hugged me?

 

When Taehyung's brain finally workd again, his cheeks went 2× redder and he let out an unmanly squeal and a jump, before skipping into his dorm.

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

Taehyung took a shower and washed the blood out of his old pair of gloves. He was glad that he didn't wear the ones that were from his family. He got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, before hanging his gloves outside the balcony to dry.

 

He took out a white long-sleeved shirt that had a couple of cuts and sime sweats before laying on his bed.

 

He was about to fall asleep, when suddenly, V's voice appeared in his head.

 

"Yah, don't you dare fall asleep on me. We have business to discuss".

 

Taehyung whined like a 3 year old before sitting up on his cold bed and sighed.

 

"Okay, so the note or the event today first?" He asked aloud.

 

"Event. I want details".

 

"Okay, where do I start. First, I cried, and you comforted me. Then, you disappeared when I asked you a question. After that, my mind was, like, pulled into this weird void and I was chained to the wall. And I saw this guy but I can't see the face. Then he asked if I remembered him and I said, no. And then there was thus wind and I was pulled into another void. And then I saw a replay of 'a-scene-that-should-not-be-described' and I cried out blood and I hurted myself", Taehyung ended by letting out a silent breath.

 

"What about you, V? What happened?" Taehyng asked out loud, looking up at the ceiling.

 

"Well, mine is weird as . I was about to answer your question, when I felt something pulling me by my wrist, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter