Secrets

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : AYOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDATE! DO ENJOY THE CHAPTER PEEPS <3)

 

The sight of Changsub dragging Nanny Song out of the room didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

 

"Tae, baby? Stay here with the others, okay? I have to do something. Can you do that?" Jungkook softly asked the still shaken up Taehyung.

 


Taehyung blushed at the nickname before nodding his head. Jungkook smiled at his cuteness before kissing the top of his head, leaving Taehyung flustered.

 


"You have no idea how many times he kissed your head. It was sickeningly sweet", Hoseok shrugged and Taehyung cupped his red cheeks before having a thought.

 


You need to be strong, Tae. No one and nothing can bring you down. The only way to fight back is to be strong.


》》》》》》》

 

'Now, where did they go?'

 

Jungkook looked around for Changsub and Nanny Song after he stepped foot out of tje Health Room, before deciding to take a left, down the halls.

 

He was about to take a sharp turn to the right, but stopped when he heard voices. A male and a female.

 


"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

 


"What?! I thought you knew! You treated him when the others found him in the bathroom bleeding. There was a 'L' mark on his collarbone. Didn't you notice?"

 


"...Now that I think about it. You're right. , what are we gonna do now?"

 

"Well, he's still shaken up after being in another dimension. I don't want to make him worry more than he should be right now. Taehyung still doesn't know who he is. All he knows is that he killed his family. And if Taehyung knew he is hunting for him...".

 

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He came out of the corner, a blank look on his face. A face so cold, everyone would tremble in fear.

 

"What would happen if Taehyung knew that 'he' is hunting for him?"

 

Nanny Song and Changsub turned their heads towards Jungkook, their eyes wide. They looked nervous.

 

"What are you guys hiding?" Jungkook asked, his eyes narrowing.

 

The both of them kept silent as they threw each other silent gzes back and forth. Jungkook became more annoyed at that.

 

"You do know that you have no choice but to tell me, right?" Jungkook tempted.

 

Both, Nanny Song and Changsub sighed and reluctantly nodded.

 

》》》》》》》

 

"Are you being serious right now?" Jungkook asked as his mind tried to process the fact.

 

The three of them were currently hanging out in the empty cafeteria. It was quiet. Only the sound of cooking and dishes washing can be heard in the cafeteria kitchen.

 

"Yes. Please, we beg of you, don't tell anyone! Especially, Tae. If you do, I will nail your head against my office wall as my prize possession", Changsub threatned and Jungkook nodded quickly in fear.

 

"But, why is he hunting Tae? Taehyung didn't do anything wrong! His family didn't do anything wrong!" Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief.

 

"That's how Lord Lucifer is. He holds grudges and loves revenge. He would do ANYTHING just to get his revenge. Even towards the innocent. Like Taehyung. He thinks of Taehyung as a mistake in the family. Besides, his leadership of being King of the Underworld is being threatened because of Tae's existence. If Taehyung were to go to the Underworld, he could claim his spot as the true king. And God forbids what will Lord Lucifer do to that poor child...", Changsub explained solemnly.

 


Jungkook just sat there, not knowing what to say. His boyfriend, Taehyung, suffered so much. The boy only wanted to be loved and to be in love. Was that too much to ask?

 


"So the only way Lord Lucifer could keep his spot as king is to kill... Kill Taehyung", Nanny Song swallowed hard at the end of her sentence as she played with her fingers.

 


Jungkook's head snapped up.

 


'Kill?'

 

"What?!" Jungkook yelled.

 

Nanny Song and Changsub nodded their heads sadly. Jungkook rubbed his face and sighed.

 

No one deserves this kind of treatment. Taehyung doesn't deserve this piece of living he calls it as 'Life'. Just because a person wants to keep his or her status, that they would go as far as to kill someone...

 


'Besides, Lord Lucifer and Taehyung are related. They're supposed to be a family...'

 


"We should head back to the Health Room now. They're gonna be worried", Changsub stood up and stretched his arms before letting a sigh escape his lips.

 


"Yeah, let's go", Nanny Song agreed.

 


》》》》》》》

 

"Where've you guys been?" Hoseok asked as soon as the trio entered the Health Room.

 


"Me and noona had some errands to run. We met Jungkook on the way back here", Changsub skillfully lied.

 


The others nodded at his statement before continuing doing whatever they were doing before.

 

"How are you feeling, Taebro?" Nanny Song asked while giving him a light punch on the shoulder. A relieved smile sketched on her face.

 

"Better than before", Taehyung assured with a soft smile.

 


"Do you think you can stand up?" She asked again.

 


"Yeah. I can. I'm fine now, don't worry".

 


"So... are we gonna talk about this or not?" Taehyung asked awkwardly while showing his right palm that had a 'L' burned onto it.

 

"Maybe another time, yeah?" Jungkook asked, lacing his hands with Taehyung's.

 


Taehyung obeyed their words and the rest of the day went on normal. Principal Jung even ordered the rest of the students to clean up the collage since all they did was hid themselves.

 


》》》》》》》

 

"Why did we have to back out, My Lord?"

 


"I just r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter