Chapter 13 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 hi guys..  

The truth is not out yet.. well nearly..  

Without further ado, hope you enjoy this chapter ~

 

 

 

Min Yoongi could only stare with his mouth agape when he finally sees the two mysterious boys he has been talking to.  No words can describe how he feels now.

Is it amazed ??

Envy ?? 

Or maybe jealous ??

Those sayings about the outcasts being ugly, sick with whole body full of strange skin conditions are all back-fence talk. The first outcast he encounters, he thought he was lucky. Now when he sees the other two, he realise the people living on the other side are all extremely beautiful people. But of course, the only one who could make his heart beats faster is still none other than his Kim Taehyung.

" Idiot what are you staring at ?? " One of them snaps at him as he swing his legs over the wall. He give himself a push and lands skillfully right in front of Yoongi. His face is handsome with well toned body and muscular arms. " Oh my gosh, you're short as Park Jimin hyung "

" Jeon Jungkook, please do not compare me with that idiot. See how fragile he looks, how can it be possible that our Taetae would fall in love with him ?? " Jimin rolls his eyes and skillfully make his jump.

Even though they were almost the same height, he is full of charms , with defined abs hidden underneath his thin clothes, Yoongi sighs at his slim pale body with flabby arms.Suddenly he can't help to feel how fortunate he is , to receive love from Taehyung when he is living with so many beautiful people in his world.

" Nice to meet you. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook " He has to be polite, and give a good impression now. They are Taehyung's important people in his life  " I'm Min Yoongi  and i work as a law..." 

" Where did you hide my Taetae Hyung ?? " He interupts him in the middle of his self introduction.

" Don't be stupid Kookie. If this idiot knows, he wouldn't be here doing his introduction " Jimin speaks sarcastically. He turns to Yoongi " I don't really care who are you now or what you do . I just want Taetae to be back and you can do your two hours long speech about yourself after that. Just now you mentioned about this Jung Hoseok, who has been missing the same number of days ?? "

" Yeah, i did..Are you thinking they might be together??!! "

" Didn't you just tell us that Hoseok is meeting Taehyung when you're not around?? " Jimin snaps.

" Yeah.. it's possible.. "

" Hmm..are you able to find out anything ?? " Jungkook questions with a pair of way eyes.

" I have tried several ways but it's not working. He didn't pick up my calls , not at home, i even went to search some of his favourite spots, he wasn't there."

 

" Anyone else knows his whereabouts ?? "

" He might be our only clue "

" Do you know anyone who is with him most of the times ?? 

" Someone living with him under the same roof ?? "

 

The brows on Yoongi's face are tightly knitted as he try to concentrate with the never ending questions he has been bombarded with.

" Ahh yes !! "  Someone's name flashes across his mind. " I know just the perfect person to ask !! " 

He pulls out his phone immediately, and before he could dial any number, his phone rang.

" Just the person i am looking for "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung wake up again for the third time and found himself not back at home. He closes his eyes , wondering if he could try to sleep again . Maybe the next time when he wakes up, he will be safely back home.

" What the !! "

A familiar voice startled him, it seems like he is having a heated arguement with someone. He braved himself and scan his surrounding carefully, he is all alone in a small dusty room. A single sized mattress, some bottles of water at the corner of the room and some half broken chairs. There are two doors , one is locked, the other is where the sounds are coming from. He put his ear close , trying to eavesdrop.

" Who do you think you are ??!! Calling the shots here !! "

Taehyung gasp, that is Jung Hoseok's voice, who is he talking to ?? 

" You leave me no choice , you're way too pathetic " 

" What did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter