Chapter 29 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the beginning, at his own wishful thinking, he thought his hard work and sincerity had paid off.

" Namjoon. We'll be out for a couple of hours .."

He was extremely delighted that he couldn't hold back his smile. This was the results of his perservance that he finally gain a little trust from them.

" Don't be too happy. Mrs Kim is still in the house."  Jimin rolls his eyes as he speaks. He had been treating him nicer recently, however, it's never sorry to be extra careful.

" Where are you all going ?? " He questions politely, forgetting that he's the eldest one here.

" To find out how to help Tae...."

" Ahem.." Jimin interupts ." Jungkook there's no need to explain everything to him.."

" Are you two going to find help for Taehyung ?? Can I follow ?? "

" No" It was a firm reply that there was no room for negotiation.

Namjoon remain silence for a moment then speaks again " I'll be with Taehyung.. Please let me know if you need anything."

The duo nods and left. Without a moment of hesitation, Namjoon quickly pulls a chair to the bed. This might be his only chance to be that close to Taehyung ever since they were married. Marriage was just name and status. But physically and emotionally, they were as distant as they could be. In order to watch over him and Jimn still hates him being close to Taehyung, the duo took turns sleeping in the bedroom while he rolls out a old mat and slept outside. He slowly places his hand over Taehyung's and whispers meekly " I miss you... really miss you...Please wake up..." 
He bit his lips to hold back his tears.  He combs his hair gently and let his finger traces the outline of his face. Despite losing so much weight, he still look that beautiful ever. 

" I'm been dreaming about you.." He smiles sadly. " Are you in the same dream as me ?? It's a wonderful place isn't it ?? "

He still remembers the last time he had seen Taehyung. The look on his face is something that he would never forget. The eyes of disappointment with his body trembling in fear. His expression was kept straight when he drove him back to the wall, as if nothing is going to interest him anymore...or there is nothing he could ever pin his hope on. Being a civilised man, he tried his best to keep his emotions under control. He tried to make things comfortable for his lover as much as he could.

 

" I don't ever want to see you again."

 

That was when he broke down.

 

 

" I'm sorry .. I really don't meant this to happen to you.. " He sobs, tears are starting to get out of control. " I.. do anything..I .."  He pauses suddenly, recalling the previous conversation. He scans around the room, the door is closed but Mrs Kim is around. He turns to the open window and an idea strikes him,

"  Taehyung... I will find out a way to help you..no matter what..."  He plants a quick kiss on the forehead and climb out of the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The new list of approved outcasts.

Jung Hoseok is certain that wasn't his imagination nor his hallucination. He remember seeing it clearly. Word by word.

" Remember my son, we are the Jungs. We can get anyone out or anyone .. in..."

It had been two months he had another one to one conversation with his father. His last statement concludes his expectations from his son.Not well-prepared for the worst, he understand that every actions he make, leads to the fate of his lover, Kim Seokjin.In order to protect him,he put up a show.

Quite a good show. 

Until he sense that Seokjin is starting to believe all these ridiculous demands, the nasty attitude and the ignorance is not an act. His heart aches terribly when there were times he caught him shedding tears when nobody is looking. He appreciate Seokjin's honesty that he could not accept his love when there is still another person in his heart.The tears that he shed, he could not comprehend the real meaning behind it.

Changing his medium rare steak to a well done, is not certainly not his favourite but it is Seokjin's ....

Removing corns from his salad , is one of Seokjin's old habits....

Purposely messing up his room and ordered Seokjin to be the one cleaning it, is an excuse...

Asking Seokjin to run ridiculous errands is a way he could escape from his workload...

He tried his best , dropping hints, telling him that his feelings towards him have never changed.  Regretfully, Seokjin did not get the message. He begin to distant himself away from him and hardly look at him anymore.

 " What am I going to do ??? " He groans , collapsing on his bed. The bedsheets is new and pinkish in colour. Seokjin's favourite colour.

" Do what ?? " a sudden voice sounded.

Startled, he relaxed a little after finding Jackson Wang standing amused at the doorway. 

" There's a thing called knocking." rolling his eyes.

" Doesn't applies when someone forgot to close his door " Jackson shrugs.

" Why are you here anyway ?? "  He sighs , snuggles himself into his pillow. He really wish he could be alone right now.

" I'm supposed to be here. I'm your bodyguard" He smirks, folding his arms staring right at him. He know clearly that his presence is an annoyance but he's someone that wants answers immediately. He closes the door behind him and whispers " I just want to ask you a few things .."

" Huh ?? " Hoseok sits up, scratching his head in confusion.: Yeah go ahead.."

" Kim Seokjin... your attitude towards him has completely changed ..."

" Why ?? That's none of your concern.."

" Nah I'm just asking.. I have taken a liking to him.. and if you're not interested in him anymore.. Do you mind if I ..

" NO!! "

" Hmm... so you still..." Jackson eyed him with a smug look.

" I don't wish to explain an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter