Chapter 16 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back !!

Sorry for the wait and hope you guys still with me in this story..

Without further ado, let's get on with the story ~

 

 

" Again ?? "

The voice startles him, breaking his train of thoughts. Jung Hoseok give a weak smile and nods. He pick up his fallen spoon at the side of the table and continue to eat with his shaky hands.

" Kim Namjoon found you again , didn't he ?? "

He nods again , this time successfully delivering food to his mouth.

" you know.. " he remarks with a grim smile, arms folding across his chest, " you need to let me do my job ". He start cracking his knuckles as soon as he finishes his sentence. 

" It's alright.. I don't want to involve any more innocent people.. And I think.. I can still handle it.. " his voice came out as a meek whisper, as if he isn't sure of his words. One week after he is here, Namjoon had been making every single day of his life a living hell.

" Oh yeah?? " he challenges," Last week they nearly break your leg and today you can't even hold your spoon properly. Honestly speaking, the only time they are not beating the crap out of you, is when I am walking beside you. And you know I can't be with you every single second. "

" I understand..  i have try to avoid him as much as possible.. But neither I am always unlucky nor he have too much spies around me.. "

The other takes a seat across the table, giving him a level stare." don't you know, one word from you could change everything?? "

Hoseok returns his stare calmly and nods. 

Jackson Wang. 

Highly trained in Chinese martial arts and judo. Ex special force in the police division and retired right hand man of the largest mafia group. He is the only man that had earn respects for both side of the world. But now he doesn't belong anyone, just earning tons of money for his glamorous retirement. 

" I know your family is filthy rich.. But do you have any idea how bad it would make me look, if I didn't do anything to help you? ? " Jackson speaks again. 

" Yeah I know.. " Hoseok absently rubbing his stomach, and flinch a little when his hand accidentally brushes one of the many bruises on it. 

" So?? Can I go and teach him a lesson??  " Jackson exclaims with anticipation. 

The son of the billionaire inhales deeply. When he first step in, he was led into greyish coloured room with five different individual cells and a shared common bathroom.  He couldn't help to admit, this place had shaken him more than he expects. In each cells, lies a stinking old bed on a metal frame. The bed give out such a foul smell that he thought he could just die from the smell of it or most likely from the smell of the common bathroom too.  The whole room is pathetic small, it can't even hold a candle to the smallest room in his mansion. 

There is no personal chef, no personal housekeeper, no personal maid.. There is no one at his service.. There is no Kim Seokjin. For the first time in his life, he is forced to do everything himself. 

To his surprise, he takes it all without a word of complaint. He learn everything from scratch and now he is starting to appreciate the hard work that everyone had to put up with him in the past. 

" So what's your answer?? " Jackson faking a yawn. 

" No.. "  he was truly glad that his parents had hire Jackson to protect him as long as he is in here. But Seokjin tells him to be brave and take his punishments like a man. 

"you're the toughest person for me to pigeonhole " Jackson frowns "Prison is like my second home, the highest paying job I have is coming here, protecting those arrogant rich brats from their so called enemies. You're the first, no the only person who had never ask me to do anything "

" well.. I really did wrong.. "

" Wait!! Hold on!! " Jackson interrupts" the son of the billionaire never admits he is in the wrong.. even if he is.. Do you have any idea how this world works?? "

" Yes I know exactly how it works " Hoseok sighs" this is why I end up here right. I have broken the boundaries and now I am paying for the price "

" you're a strange one.. You won't even survive before you're out"

" Seokjin told me things would be better, because there is a talented lawyer who will be helping me " the corners of his lips curved up as he neatly place his utensils on the empty plate. The food was simple, nothing fancy compared to what he had eaten when he was outside. 

" Come on, you have not even met that lawyer before.. You don't even know his name.. Are you sure you can trust him?? "

" I don't know for sure " Hoseok shrugs" but I trust Seokjin "

Jackson remain silence before giving him a little mischievous grin" it's always Seokjin say this, Seokjin says that. Seokjin is good at this, Seokjin is good at that.. "

" he save my life remember?? I owe him.. " he return with a confused look. 

" That doesn't mean you need to talk about him all the time ?? " he smirks. 

" W. What are y..you talking about.. ?? " he could feel his ears burning," he is my savior..  "

" There is a saying.. Things are always clearer from a third party's view " he laugh lightly, leaving the table" you should ask yourself,  how many times have you talk about your savior when you should be talking about your Min Yoongi?? "

It is a very blunt question, but why didn't he have an answer for it. A deep crease for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter