Chapter 30 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How far will you go for love ?? 

Will you give up your life for love ??

To give up everything even if you couldn't see the end ??

To confinue loving even that person doesn't love you back ??

 

Will you ??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been two days since he last saw Yoongi. The other kept his promise , not to appear again..on the other hand, he hopes to see him again. His half finished work of his self drawn village still stays with no further development. His brows slashed together as he encourage himself loudly " I still have much more important things to do !! "

He rolls up his sleeves and pick up the sturdy pole. The moment he start drawing, he drops the stick dejectedly. What is the point of making everyone appears when that person he love is not here.What is the point of having this ' perfect world '. His stomach churns mutinously and fresh tears are building behind his lids. It will just take a moment more for the flood gates to be completely opened.

 

Flashback

Taehyung loves his world.

Despite being told, and slowly realising, everything could just be his imagination, he truely enjoys every single second living in it. In fact, he's getting the hang of it. Based on his understanding and a few experimental tries, this is a world that he creates and it means everything and anything could be possible.

Beads of perspiration tickles down the side of his face, he paused to take a breather, wiping them off with the back of his hand. On his other hand, a long sturdy pole firmly wrapped around his fingers. He admires his half finished work with self drawn paths and a row of squares of different size at the side.In every square, a name was written. Names of people he knew. Names of people that he knew growing up with.

He frowns at the last unlabeled square, trying his best to recall "  Who is staying beside Jimin ?? "

Suddenly, the sound of a distant galloping interrupts his train of thoughts. He beams with his arms open wide " Macy !! " 

The creature stops right in front of him, gently nudging him playfully. Macy was an experiment a few days ago, a successful one. " Macy , I am going to make everyone appears here, just like you " he pats her with a determined look on his face. The horse trots around him and Taehyung could feel her uncertaintly. " Well... I will try my best.. I make you appear , didn't I ?? " 

Taehyung grins and get back to work. If everything goes accordingly to his plan, the people he misses could appear. He could have his life back and.. he could stay here forever.

" Jimin's house is here...so his family's apple orchard will be right at the end here...and...Jungkook's family workshop is right beside..."

" It's on the other side of the village now..They've moved last week..." A soft familiar voice sounded behind him.

" Yoongi ?? " He turns with his hands on his hip, surprised. "  What did you just say ?? "

"They moved... The workshop is on the other side of the village now.."  He repeats again.

" ...How do you know ?? " 

" I'm living in the same village.." he mumbles back instantly.

"  What ??!! What did you say ??!!" Taehyung raises his voice a little, anticipating Yoongi's reaction. In this world that he creates, Yoongi is the only thing that he has no control of. He couldn't figure out his thoughts , or his whereabouts . Sometimes he just disappears out of no reason and appears again from nowhere.

The elder did not seems to hear what he had said. He stares at a distant grassland as if his mind was fully occupied.

" What's wrong ?? " Walking over and comforting him by placing his hand over his arm. He wants answers but right now he knew it might not be the time.

Yoongi didn't reply. He turns to him and give a sad smile. " Nothing.." 

"  Tell me..please..." 

He let out a sigh,"  I'm just thinking about something..."

" Like ??" 

" ... like ...how trustworthy a person's word can be ?? " 

Taehyung chuckles "  That depends...but who are you referring to ?? " 

" ....Grandpa Cha .."

The colour on his face darkens immediately. He stumbles back, whispering " No..no... You shouldn't know him... this is ..impossible.."

"Tae.." regretting what he had just said and reaches out for him, " Listen.. I can explain..."

"No.. No.. No.." smacking his hand away. " Don't touch me!!  You are not the Yoongi .. You're not the Yoongi that should be here !! "

"  Tae... what are you talking about ?? " 

" This is my world. Everything here is what and how i want them to be " Clenching his trembling fists at the side, he takes a deep breathe and continues in a broken sob " The Yoongi ..the Yoongi i want here with me should not know my village..he should not know about Jungkook or Jimin..he should not know about Grandpa Cha...He should not know anything...anything...e..ex..except me..."  

" I ....know everything.. Taehyung.. I am that Min Yoongi that met you at the bridge and talk to you..." 

" Shut up.." He buries his face inside his hands and sob loudly.

" I'm that Min Yoongi that fall crazily in love with you that I promise i would cancelled the engagement with Jung Hoseok"

Taehyung stops crying and stare back at him with widen eyes.

" I'm that Min Yoongi...that... didn't..protect ..you .." The elder looks down for a monent with his eyes shut tightly. He opens them again, tears welled up in his eyes. " I'm ..sorry...so..sorry.."

" Wh...who...are you ?? " 

Taehyung stumbles back again, jaw dropped. This Yoongi knows too much. Is he really that Yoongi he knew ?? 

If he is..

Then he shouldn't be here.

They can't be together in this world.

He's tainted. Dirty. Unclean.

"  Go away.. You don't belong here.." his voice is cracking ,he knows he didn't mean it from the bottom of his heart.

Yoongi tries to touch him again, but the younger is shaking badly. Unable to comprehend if the shaking was due to his fear or his dislike of him being near him, he braces his courage and requests if he could have one last hug before he gets out of his sight. Taehyung freezes for a moment before giving him a small nod.

" Remember Taehyung... one day you will wake up... and that day you will know the truth.. " He pulls him even closer, trying to immerse every touch and every smell of his. " ...you will know how much I really love you..." 

 

Flashback ends

 

He cries.

He cries till his eyes were swollen.

He cries till he feels that he couldn't cry anymore.

" Taehyung !! " 

Someone is calling him.

" Taehyung !! Taehyung !! Stay with us !! " 

 

He's extremely tired.

He wants everything to end.

All at once, a strange whirlwind appears in his world,  destroying his world bit by bit. He could see his world fading away. He smiles and allow the whirlwind to take him. He closes his eyes..

He smiles.

' This is the end , huh '

 

He opens his eyes again. The familiar surroundings. The familiar smell. His two familiar friends.

" Taetae !! You're awake !! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MIN Law Firm

Those identical words but giving a completely different vibes. Seokjin stays rooted on the ground right outside the two storey building.He wonders if this is a wrong decision to make. He knew about the sacrifices that the other had made, and appearing right in front of him again is definitely going to disturb his peace. However, he feels that it's important to have a proper closure and he wants to help someone secretly. All of a sudden, a conversation between two elderly caught his attention.

 

" Why isn't Old man Ho Sung out yet ?? " 

" I told you.. it's going to be long.. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter