Chapter 11 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey i am back.

Today's chapter is like a fruit salad, with a little bit of everybody, and a zesty salad dressing at the end ^^

( Jus ignore, if you have no idea what the hell am i talking about )

 

Enjoy ~

Kim Namjoon takes a stroll along the street after he have drop his boyfriend off. Putting both hands in his pocket, he recalls the last conversation. 

 

" Do you have any idea who is Kim Taehyung ??"

 

He lied. 

Telling the truth might not make anything better. He clench his coat tightly, he need to protect his boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahh.. Min Yoongi  !! " 

He turns towards the voice and sees a smartly dressed figure walking briskly up to him. His jaw clenches a little before releasing a weak smile. 

" hey .. "

" Why did you just disappear out of a sudden ..." 

" I just... " he sighs " I just don't like this kind of environment. Can i go back to my office ?? I still have plenty of work to do "  

Work is always the best excuse.

" But it's the Seoul Annual Charity Dinner that my family organised . You're my partner, and it's a must that you have to attend it too "

" really ??  " he shrugs , turning away from him and look up at the night sky. Thousands of stars shining brightly, but none could even compare to the beautiful smile he sees on a special someone.

" You're my lover. Jung Hoseok's lover " emphasizing every single word. Yoongi isn't sure if this is accidental or on purpose. 

" Forty days more "  he whispers under his breathe then he turns and grins " Yes i am "

 

Every smile . Every touch. Every pretence.

His heart crave for forgiviness.

But everything will soon be over. 

Soon it will be a happy ending.

 

Min Yoongi clench his fist tightly with his partner clinging ridiculously close to him as they walk back inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The mare move under him, her fiery hooves eating up the distance. 

" Way to go Macy !! Faster !! " Kim Taehyung shriek in joy .

He could feel the muscles on her back tensing up and the feel of her mane flying in his hand. Loudly, he calls out to his friends riding behind him,

" Park Jimin !! Jeon Jungkook !! You two will never surpass me !! "

The usual talking back and laughter didn't occur, sensing something might be wrong, he halt his horse to a stop,

No one. No one is behind him.

" Hmm.. Macy . " He lean forward and pat her cheeks gently " Do you think we have gone a little far ?? " 

Macy neighs softy and trot around back and fro.Taehyung jump down from her back and comb his surroundings.He blink a few times, unbelieving his luck , out of all places, he is here again. His fingers trail along the wall, as if he was trying to re-draw every single crack on the wall. He smiles, and his face illuminates with joy. 

" Yoongi hyung " he giggles.

Even though it's been a long time since he met him, but everything about him still deeply engraved in his mind. Still it would be better if he get to see the real person, he could hug him tightly and kiss him all over his face.

" Oh my gosh.. What the hell am i thinking about ?? "

Taehyung hide his blushing face behind his hands, slightly relieve that he need not answer about his situation to his friends who are not there.

" Ahh.. since they are not here .." He fish out a small bottle with two blue pills inside. Hoseok have forgiven him about not taking his medication reguarly and also kind enough to switch his medication to a different one. He promise him , this time his body will not be burning , instead, he will feel like he's flying. Feeling a little excited, he quickly pop the pills inside his mouth.Macy nuzzles against his stomach, it's clear that she didn't like what he has just taken.

" What's wrong ??  " Taehyung gently the mare' s forehead. Suddenly he thought of an idea. 

A crazy one .

He stare at her with a mischievous grin on his face.

" Macy !! Do you think you can help me climb over the wall ?? "

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter