Chapter 7 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you guys for your patience in my slow updates.

I seen some new subscribers..  Welcome ^^

Enjoy ~

 

 

Money can buy you anything.

 

This is what Jung Hoseok has been taught since he was young.Born in family that one could ever dream of. He is what they called , born with a golden spoon, well in fact, he was born with a diamond spoon. By the age of two , he had  three highly paid nannies and five bodyguards. He have his own personal chauffer by the age of five and his private jet at the age of ten. You can't blame his parents, he is the only child they had, and of course, they would give him the best of the best. Most of the time he was alone when he grow up, mainly because his parents often goes abroad for business trips.He had a few friends when he was younger, the friendship end at the same time as the contract. He didn't mind, he have a whole stack of portfolios of potential candiates interested to be his friends or maybe his lover.

The day, he met the man he is going to married to, is the day he decides that he could be satisfied with spending the rest of his life with just one person. He had never seen such a person like him, someone doesn't even his boots. Even when they goes out on a date, knowing that there's nothing he couldn't pay for, his fiance still insists not to let him fork out a single cent.

That night , he was really delighted , his fiance finally asked him to meet , saying that they could discuss about the wedding.

Never did he knows , that same night send his dreams all crashing down to the bottom of the earth.

The son of a billionaire is being dumped by a heavily in-dept lawyer.

He never felt so humiliated in his life before. 

" I'll buy your love . Just name your price "

" Hoseok, there is one thing that money could never buy. And that's love "

Eyes turned cold and the muscles in his jaw rippled as he clench his back teeth. His legs are so tightly crossed that he could no longer feel his feet. He stretch them in small increments, trying to establish the blood flow. Becoming distress, his eyes brim with tears. His arms flop restlessly at the side of his chair.

" Why ..?? "

His voice sounds all bitter and horrible and he already know he is never ever going to get what he wanted. 

Or could he ??

He stare intensively at the elegant fruit knife placed in the middle of his table. He simpers as he pick it up and stab right through the apple.

" Min Yoongi , let me show you.. money can buy everything "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung stay in daze,

This is so hard to believe.

Simply unbelievable.

 

History has repeat and now he is likely to be a part  of it.

 

He watches as his two best friends playing and splashing each other in the water. Park Jimin caught him staring and wave to him like a manic before their maknae creep up behind him , giving him a scare of his life.

" Jeon Jungkook. You better be sorry !! " he screams and chasing after a giggling figure. Taehyung shakes his head and a wide toothed smile spread across his cheeks, his friends always make his worry goes away, He drop on his back lying down, looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter