Chapter 19 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sides of her lips curved up as her fingers unconsciously reach out to play with her long hair. She pulls back suddenly, embarrassed as she had forgotten something relevant.

"Choi Min.. You don't have to.."Pointing to her hair. He doesn't need to complete his sentence before she knows what is on his mind. The once beautifully gorgeous hair was snipped off, leaving behind a familiar boyish haircut. 

" Mr Kim Taehyung.. How many times are you going to nag at me.."She laughs lightly "I told you it's really fine..at least my backview is a lookalike" she struts in front of him as if she was in the middle of a catwalk. 

Taehyung shakes his head with amusement. He sincerely appreciate her efforts of trying her best to look like that someone he misses. It had been a month since they had agreed on the marriage pact.

 A month of missing that someone terribly.

Due to the distance between their villages takes up almost a day, they could only meet up a few times. They held hands, little hugs and innocent pecks on the cheeks, and sometimes on the lips.He can't help admit it did feel good and everything was really sweet. But somehow, his body is not reacting accordingly to what he remembered. His heart didn't pound crazily when they kissed and his body wasn't that eager to venture further with her.

Choi Min is an intelligent girl, she knows lots of things that he doesn't know. His brother was smart too, he recall that someone had told him before.

He could remember every single thing he said.

She told him, his body and mind are behaving this way because she is not the one that he truly love.

Sometimes, he wonders how did she know so much about love. Unfortunately this is the only question she never answers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is always his practice to clean up his table whenever he faces a tough case at work. A neat and tidy desk is always a good start of a clear and organized mind. 

But this time, no matter how much he polish his place, his heart remains heavy , filled with regret and sorrow.

 At last.

He give up and collapse on his seat. Reaching into the deep pocket of his coat, he hesitate for a moment before pulling the photo out. He didn't dare to look , taking a deep breathe and stare mindlessly at the empty seats outside his office through the frosted glass panel. Everyone had left, he wonders how long had he been sitting inside his office. The quietness in the office scares him, it make him reflect on things that he didn't want to.

Not until he's ready for it.

His fist unfurls revealing a crumpled photo of a beautiful boy, smiling so unnaturally with tears b in his eyes.

" Taehyung .." he whispers.

To many, it may seems to be a weird photo . A photo to be rejected or discarded right away.

But to him, this is exactly how much he was being loved. 

It was the first photo that Taehyung ever taken. He always wanted a photo of him , to keep it close to him whenever he's not with him. The poor boy was so afraid of the camera that he had to use almost an hour to gathers all his courage and took that one photo. 

The one and only photo.

" I'm ..i'm sorry.. I.. " he tries to muffle his cries, but tears just flow down unwillingly.

Ever since that day, he couldn't forgive himself. Why wasn't he there when he was needed the most. Going to the wall every single night became a robotic task, he could draw simple pictures of love and apology , sending them over the wall in paper aeroplanes,hoping one day he could see the beautiful boy giggling on top of the wall scolding him what a mess he had made. 

Sending the outcasts back to their world is a wise decision to end everything for the Jung family. It attracts attention on their repentance and also wipe the traces of their sins clean. Clenching his back teeth as he pulls open the first drawer of his desk. A thick file of outcasts that were allowed to stay here as they had already gain their identity. Another file contains outcasts that were still trying. 

 

Page 11. Number 36.

Kim Namjoon

 

That's where he stops. 

 

Names that falls in this category are the ones that would be send back to their world. Namjoon is one of them. The list is going to be filtered a second time as they believes in giving some outcasts a " second chance".  That's one of their dirty tricks again in making the public believes they were the " good" guys. Being their appointed lawyer was one of his motive to make sure Namjoon will never see Taehyung again.

" Min Yoongi.. You may hold our grounds but you knows clearly who rules the place here. Not you . Not me. But Money. "

This is reality. This is the world he had been living in. The table moves slightly at the effect of his rammed balled fist. His worth to Jung Hoseok was a golden opportunity , he made a decision to sacrifice himself, in exchange of the safety of someone more important than himself. 

But he failed.

Something new and unexpected had grown, someone had replaced his spot in Hoseok's heart. He fish out his cigarette, liting it under the "No Smoking" sign in his office. Meeting Namjoon and offering him a deal was a challenge, a backup plan. If he's lucky, he might get what he wanted. But if it's not, it will turn out to be a sweet revenge. 

He really hope he could be the nice old Min Yoongi....

But it is time for him to play the cards now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jung Hoseok !!" 

It wasn't an impromptu confrontation. It was after a few days of serious thinking and analysing. The first two conditions that Yoongi had proposed and Jackson's unintentionally blurting out how the relationship between a young master and his housekeeper getting closer than ever. It didn't take him long enough to figure out this is all part of Hoseok's plan. However, he had promised Jackson to behave, but as long as no one sees, no one will tell. He brought a arm length wooden stick, not as his weapon, but to latch the door to make sure they would enjoy their privacy. Even if he gets unlucky, it would stalls some time for him. It wouldn't take long. 

" W..what are you talking about ??"Hoseok back away till he hits the wall. Why is he even able to enter his room under the watchful eyes of the guards. "Kim Namjoon..you should leave.. you shouldn't be here at all.."

" Hey don't be scared.. " he sneers. "I just want to talk ..a nice good talk " cracking the knuckles on his fingers one by one.

He was asked to give up the two most important things in his life. 

Identity 

Love

The last condition will only be revealed if he is able to complete the first two. It is hard but he knows he can't be picky. Losing his identity and starting a life afresh from the scratch as someone not Kim Namjoon is expected. But not his love for Kim Seokjin. 

The scene he witness how his boyfriend drop to the ground after being shot by him replayed in his dream every single night. That pair of dark eyes was staring at him, filled with nothing but hurt and pain. Seokjin never look at him like this before. He really didn't meant to shoot him, he was pretty sure the gun wasn't even pointing at him. The fallen body shivers and crave for comfort, he should be the one wrapping his arms across, smooth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter