Chapter 6 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone !! 

Updates has been a little slow recently, hope you guys are still staying with me ^^

Let's enjoy this chapter ~

 

Kim Taehyung makes a special trip to the hill located at the end of his village.On top of the hill, there lives an elderly in a wooden cottage which is so old that the whole place will collapse if a bad storm was to hit it.People from every part of the world travel just to see him. He is glad that he is still able to travel there by foot. Taehyung heard rumors about this old man. He is said to live the longest in his world and he seems to know every single thing that happens around him. The question has been bothering him for days and today he want to get it off his chest.

KNOCK KNOCK

Taehyung takes extra precaution when he knocks, He swear the door is going to collapse if he use a little more of his strength.

" Grandpa Cha ?? Are you in ?? "

" uh,, who is .. that ?? " Taehyung could hear a low grumpy voice , obviously irritated by the disturbance. He gulped, this elderly is known for his temper too.

" Erm.. i am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung " he said it as politely as he can.

" Oh.. "

There is a moment of silence. It seems that time has stop at that very moment. Taehyung couldn't take it, he press his ears against the door , trying to catch any sounds from inside the house. 

Nothing. 

It is dead quiet.

" Don't tell me he's dead ??" Whispering to himself before the door was swing open suddenly.

" I am still bloody strong and healthy, you brat "  Hitting him with his walking stick. Taehyung pouts, touching his head to ease the pain, This elderly fit exactly what he was been described. The looks of a benevolent grandfather but with a tongue of a rebellious teenager.

" Who are you ?? " 

" Taehyung , Sir "

" You're that fisherman's son ?? "

Taehyung nods. He stand still as a statue, as the old man study his face closely " Ahh.. You're Taehyung ?? The fisherman's son ?? Why don't you say so ??"

" I thought i just told you ?? "

" When did you tell me ?? " He grumbles , walking in back to his house. " Come in "

Taehyung enters the house . just to receive another dressing down from the elder again " Who allows you to enter my house ??!! "

He smack his head ' This is going to be harder than i thought '

The old man stares hard at him and frown. He raises his walking stick, as if he is about to hit the intruder. Taehyung close his eyes and wait for the impact. 

" Huh ?? " He heard laughter.

" What ?? " The elder smirks " you really think i am that senile ??" 

" You mean this is just an act ?? " Taehyung look at him with astonishment.

" Why ?? I need a little entertainment " He snaps. " Take a seat "

The old man lit up the fireplace and the firewoods blazed with flames. He pass a drink to the younger.

" I don't drink alcohol " Taehyung rejecting the drink politely.

" It's whisky. Old time Whisky " He huffs " Nowadays, they just don't know the good stuffs "

The elder take a seat opposite him , not even bother to pour him another drink " What are you here today ??"

" I wanted to ask .. if you know why the wall was created ?? "

"yes , it is created because someone wanted to separate a pair of forbidden lovers. " He answers simply.

" Huh?? That isn't what i heard "

" Yeah , rumors always change from people to people " He shrugs, taking a sip of his drink " Why did you ask anyway ?? " 

Taehyung decides to reveal the whole story. How he was curious about the other world, how he met the special someone, how he feels about him and the problems he is facing now. Grandpa Cha listen to his story attentively, occassionally giving him a few nods.

" By any chance that fiance ,you were talking about , surname is Jung ?? "

" Wow . How do you even know ?? " looking at him with awe.

Grandpa Cha just laughs " Well.. it's them again.. "

" i.. don't understand a single thing you said "

" The wall was implemented by the the ancestors of the Jung family "

" What ??!! "

 

 

 

 

 

" What did you ing do this time ??!! " 

Min Yoongi look up from the pile of papers on his desk, just to see a fuming Kim Namjoon barging in his office without even knocking.

" Where's your manners ??" 

" Don't come and give me this bull now !!'

Yoongi sighs, and remove his glasses " Tell me what exactly did you heard ?? " 

" Seokjin told me after you left, Jung Hoseok was crying non-stop and refuse to eat anything." 

Yoongi inhales deeply, he was planning to hide the truth from his buddy. But he has misse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter