Chapter 20 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Wealthy World

 

" No." 

" The answer is NO." 

He drop to his knees with his face buried inside his hands.

He cried. 

He pour out everything he had inside his heart. 

Fifteen years. 

Fifteen years of hard work. 

Fifteen years of being a nobody. 

There were times when things got really tough, but he never shed a tear. With his fist tightly clenched, he work his very best. All he wanted was really simple, something that is easily achievable or perhaps given, as long as you are born in the right side of the wall. 

" Mr Jung Hoseok.. please..give me a chance.." he bow with his head on the floor. " I'll do anything.. really anything..." 

"Kim Namjoon. My answer is NO." 

" Prisoner 25993!! You have a visitor!!" 

Namjoon pick himself up slowly, wiping his tears with the back of his sleeves. Everything is over now and it is all because of.. 

 

" Min Yoongi.." he hisses as soon as he step into the room. He inhales deeply, shaking his head violently to get rid of all those thoughts. His eyes of fury pierced into the soul of the other, whom siimply pulls a chair calmly after returning him a displeased snort. 

" You trick me!! You lie to me!!" 

" I did not." He settles himself on the seat, hands tuck in his pockets with his legs on the table. 

Angrily, he push his legs off the table and grab his collar. Aware of the stare from the two prison guards behind him, he releases his grip reluctantly before falling back to his place. " what is your real motive??" 

" What motive??" Yoongi sniffed, giving him a sad look while holding his chest, as if he was hurt by the words. " I really wanted to help you.. and it's not nice to accuse people when you're the one who messes things up." 

" I have no idea what are you talking about." 

" I asked you to give up your Kim Seokjin." He leans closer, mouthing every single word sarcastically " not beat up Jung Hoseok" 

" Ha.. so this is my fault now??" 

" That's your weakness. Always your weakness. You always act on your own impulse without getting the facts right." 

" it. Whatever." He mumbles, turning away. What Yoongi said was a spot on. He was literally good in all aspects of his life but the inpatient side of him always causes him unnecessary problems. Unlike Yoongi, who is calm and make decisions after careful thinking, there were so many times he was saved by his friend. "... help me again...." he mumbles, looking away in shame. 

"So you beat up Hoseok without asking and now you're pleading to me?? Wow.. things don't always go your way Mr Kim Namjoon.." 

He gulps slowly, swallowing all the pride he had. This might be a trick again, but no matter what he doesn't have much of a choice. " please Mr Min. I will give up on my identity. My love. Tell me the third condition" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Erm.." 

" Jackson, if you don't want me to question you about your relationship with Namjoon" he interrupts the moment he felt a questionable gaze on him, " you better keep your mouth shut. I'm tired of whatever that had happened." 

A thin line formed across his lips, Jackson put up his hands in a defensive stance and back away till he hits the white solid wall. His eyes wanders around the room, searching for a distraction, but everything is in white; the table, the bed, even the medical drip stand is white. The colour of pureness and innocence which he hates it dreadfully, but have no choice but to comply. The colour white is on purpose, it was meant for security measures. It prevents any forms of illegal activities by causing any unidentified objects to stand out. 

Jackson rubs the tip of his nose with his index finger, the doctor had done his job and instructed the patient to rest on his bed for a few days before moving again. Besides a few broken ribs and a badly sprained elbow, the rest were minor injuries. Understanding the temper of Namjoon, it could be worst. He takes a peek sneakily, the patient did not notice his action, who is in complete silence, staring at the ceiling. He seems to be in deep thoughts, Jackson wonders if this is a good time to come out with something sensible to put in good words for his friend. 

Before he could think of anything, a gentle voice sounded at the doorway. " Hoseok, how are you feeling?? I made soup for you." 

" Thanks Seokjin. I'm feeling better already." He beams, trying to prop himself up. However such simple action seems to be impossible for someone whom have only one abled elbow. After a few tries, Hoseok give up and falls back onto his bed with a groan. 

It is so obvious that he needed help, however, no words was formed to request from Seokjin who was closest to him. He allowed himself to be mesmerized at his alluring neck line and his toned shoulders. He thank god that he wears a loose collar shirt today. Seokjin didn't seems to be aware of the intense gaze behind him, he quickly unpack the food, whistling a merry tune. Hoseok shakes his head violently, the more time they spend together, his feelings grow deeper, the urge of touching him grows stronger. He had confessed, perhaps not directly, but give an extremely strong hint. He knew Seokjin understands his intention but all he got was a silence reply. 

He couldn't imagine how hurting it is for Seokjin to realise that the closest person in his life is carrying out tasks to harm people in the dark. And he too, shamelessly, participated actively in the crime. He regrets it now, in a total remorseful state. He make up his mind to change for a better and to prove his his creditability. No matter how much time is needed,he will be patient and respect Seokjin, until the day he accepts him. He turns to the third wheeler in the room and clear his throat on purpose. Pointing to his back as he raises his head slightly, he signal him to come over to help. Understanding what your employer wants is a basic,  but due to the decision made to his friend, Namjoon, Jackson pretend to be ignorant deliberately. Hoseok widen his eyes and frown, he clear his throat again, harder this time. Jackson sighs softly, no matter how unsatisfied he feels, this is still his job. 

" Hoseok, if you need help to get up, why don't you ask me??" Before both could do anything, Seokjin suddenly turns around with his hands on his hips. 

 " Yeah.. but you are busy.. and it's not nice to disturb you.." the patient laughs sheepishly as the elder shakes his head with amusment. Rubbing his hand nervously as the distance between them get closer and closer. He could feel his warmth, he could smell the cologne on his body.

" Are you comfortable like this ?? Or would you like me to add a few more pillows ?? " 

" I..." Hoseok heaves, and bit his lips. The soft warm whispering beside his ears is challenging his tolerance. This is even harder that he thought. " ... want to kiss you.." he blurt out.

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter