Chapter 27 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning Taetae Hyung !! Rise and shine !! "

A loud cheerful voice boomed, causing him to wake up from his doze. He yawned loudly  before placing his hands behind his head and sighs softly.

" Sleepyhead.. You're going to miss breakfast if you still snoozing in your bed !!"  A different voice lectures.

He sighs again.

The wind is stronger today, the trees are swaying with their branches as if they were in a slow dance, accompanied by the flowers and weed, they too are, swaying their bodies in the music of nature. The prickly grass weeds are tickling his back. He could shift to a better position but he remain still. Every morning he is been waken by the same voices. He recognise them, of course, they were the only best friends he ever had.

" Morning my son. I am going out to the sea again and as usual, you are the man of the house. Take good care of your mum and don't get into trouble. " 

This is what his Dad would say to him when ever he is out again. HIs father is the most respectable person in his life and when he was young, he wanted to grow up just like him. But now, he is being a coward, hiding from his problems.

 

Every single day, he hears voices. Voices of people he loved. Voices of people who talked to him. At first, he was really happy about it. Even though he can't see them, but he was told abour everything that happened and it makes him feel like he wasn't too far away. When the voices became clearer and clearer, he started feeling disappointed and devasted.

His friends could tell him about the fun they had, he could only listen with envy. When his frends told him about something new they have seen or experience, he couldn't join them. Or when they shared a joke and were laughing their heads off, he had no clue what's the joke about. He felt left out and he didn't like it. They were best friends ever and they supposed to do everything together.

Dealing with his parents make him feel even worse. HIs parents would talk to him every night and he could hear the sadness of his Dad's voice. His mum would cried softly and hardly speak a word.Yesterday night it was unbearable. His mum told him that that guy is coming.

The guy which he was supposed to marry.

His body shivers suddenly as chills begin to crawl along his spine. He knows this marriage is unavoidable but as long as he is not awake, the marriage will put on hold. He came up with an idea of not waking up forever , unfortunately, the voices are  making things really difficult for him. 

'Can I just hide her forever ??'

" Taehyung ?? " 

' Is the voices going to stop ?? ' 

" Taehyung ?? " 

" How long more can I do this ??!! " he russled his hair messily with annoyance and kick the air angrily.

" My gosh.. What on earth is happening to my Kim Taehyung ?? " 

He hears a stifled giggle and pauses with his feet frozen in mid air. His face starts to heat up and he put down his feet embarrassingly.

" Hello Yoongi. " he sits up and smile awkwardly. 

" Why were you..." a brow raises slightly with his thumb and index finger his chin.

" Erm...nothing..." 

" Really ?? " he questions again in teasing tone. " I think I just saw someone .." 

"  Okay okay "  Taehyung blurt out before Yoongi could imitate his actions again. "  I was just ... erm.. thinking ..." 

"  About ?? " 

" ... Stuffs .." 

"  What kind of stuffs ?? " 

" Just ..stuffs.." 

"  ...The voices ?? " 

Taehyung gasps softly and give a little nod. How could he ever think of hiding things from him. This Yoongi looks and behaves exactly like the other Min Yoongi but somehow he knows they are two different person. This Yoongi seems to know everything and , sometimes it gets a little scary that he could guess what was in his mind before he says it out.

" The voices are getting clearer and clearer .. am I right ?? " 

Taehyung nods again. This Yoongi is never wrong.

" The voices get clearer when you are more aware of your own situaton." Yoongi turns to him abruptly, "  You remember that day when I asked you to make a decision to stay or leave ?? " 

" Yes."

"  I guess you're smart enough to be fully aware that you are now not living in the world you used to be."

Taehyung give a little nod. " But what is this place ?? "

" You should be asking that yourself... This place is created by you .." Yoongi smirks slyly.

" I... don't understand..."

" You're basically a wandering soul ,.. and this world is created by your imagination.. anything you want is all right here...."

" Soul ?? "  he returned him with a puzzled look, and then his eyes widen. " You mean like a ghost ...I'm dead ?? I am..a ...ghost ?? " 

"  Silly " Yoongi chuckles and give him a peck on his head. " You're not a ghost.. You're not dead yet.. You're just a wandering soul that refuse to return to the body.."

Taehyung pouts. " Why is everything so complicated... I have no idea of a single thing you just said..."

" Every human being have a soul in them.. Without the soul, we are just like animals, insects or perhaps any other living things in the world.. Our soul constructs our characters, our preferences or even keep our memories. The body and the soul are meant to be together, but there are times that the soul would wanders out of the body when the body is asleep." Yoongi explains.

" Is this why whenever I woke up after a dream of somewhere new... I felt that I was actually at that place .."  The younger exclaimed with widen eyes.

" Yes .. they call this dream..  Souls can't survive on their own for too long.. usually the maximum time limit is two hours..unless..."

" Unless?? "

" Unless ... special cases like you..."

Taehyung remain silence , his expression turns grave. Blinking a few times slowly . " ... I...do... you mean .. in some way..I didn't want to ..." He paused, unable to continue.

The eyes of the elder soften, as he gently his face. A flicker of smile touches his lips. " You can stay here as long as you wan.. until you're ready.."

" Yoongi.. "

" Hmm ?? "

If this is the world he created. 

Did he created this Min Yoongi as well ?? 

There is so much in his mind circling in his head that he didn't dare to voice.

' What exactly are you ?? '

" Nothing.." He smiles. " Just nothing.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He jumped.

Eyes were on him which make him extremely uncomfortable.They stared at him for a moment, giving him every appearance of wanting to be ignored.He straightened his coar and narrowed his lips with irritation.The feeling is mutual.He seems to be in a makeshift room, not bigger than half a basketball court with four other men. Two were in uniformed and two wore clothes like him. He didn't recognise anyone of them and he didn't even  bother.

" Name ?? " 

"  Kim Namjoon" the answer came to his lips spontaneously.

" Okay.. What took you so long ?? " the officer snapped. "  Give me your hand."

He obeyed. raising his right hand.

" Left. Stupid."

The sudden remark challenges his patience.He could have bring him to court and make him loses everything but, however, he barred his teeth in a false smile. The smile didn't fade even he feels a sharp prick on his hand by a strange looking handheld machine. "  What's that for ??"

" Someone is outside and when they call your name, it's time for you to go. Crawl through that crack over there .." ignoring his question and consults his watch a second time, " You are no longer be allowed to enter the other side of the wall, and if you do, the chip in your body will automatically send your location and you will be sentenced to death penalty immediately." 

" Ahh.. so that's what it is for .." he mumbles.

"  Idiot. Do you understand ?? " 

Namjoon clenches his teeth and give a little nod.

 

" Kim Namjoon"

 

He freeze. He heard it. RIght?

 

" Kim Namjoon"

 

He stays rooted on the ground.The officer beside him smack his back rudely and wiIthout warning, he give him a hard push on the back. "  Hey we dont' have time for the whole world for you." Namjoon move closer and closer the the exit.There is no turning back now.

 

" KIM NAMJOON !! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" KIM NAMJOON !! " 

 

" KIM NAMJOON !! " 

 

" KIM NAMJO..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter