Chapter 9 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More subscribers ?!! 

Another vote ??!!

WOW.. you guys are just amazing..

Special thanks to sugakaneki for the latest vote. Hope you enjoy and have fun reading this story.

 

 

" Thank you " 

 

Min Yoongi turns and smile. A short , business-like smile.  He opens the window, welcoming the burst of noise from the ever-present traffic outside that punctures the heavy atmosphere inside the house. He shivers slightly at the gentle breeze of the wind, hissing softly at the sharp pain from the scratches on his chest. Leaning on the window still with just his pants on, he breathe out a thick puff of smoke , watching it fades into nothingness.

" I thought you quit smoking long time ago " the man he embraced last night walks towards him , hugging his back.

" Yeah , just feel like having one today "  Yoongi clearly remembers last time when he smokes.

The first time was during the death of his mother.

The second time was during the bankruptcy of his Father's law firm

This is the third time.

" You were fantastic last night" 

He ignore the nibbling and kissing on his back " Stop it. i need to get to the office "

" Tell me you love me first " 

" I love you " His tone is unfeeling and distant.

" You know... I'm meeting your cute little lover tonight "  His partner whispering in a raspy voice. Yoongi couldn't differentiate if it is a seduction or a warning.

He turns and face his partner in his fully unclothed state , he his chin gently " I love you. Jung Hoseok "

He pull back immediately and walk straight into the bathroom.Cupping a handful of water and splash it on his face, he stare intensively at his reflection on the mirror " Min Yoongi . You can do it . Another 80 days more "

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung is a sweet little boy, obedient and filal to his parents, considerate and warm to his friends. He is someone who would put others before himself. Somone who would give away all his dinner for the poor little puppy whimpering at his door. Someone who would help an old lady with her stuffs all the way to the other end of the hill without a word of complaint.

Now for the first time in his life, he is thinking for himself, fighting for what he really want : Min Yoongi . He did feel bad for the person sitting in front of him. Jung Hoseok is really beautiful with his high cheekbones and eyes that twinkle when he smiles. And he is really a nice guy too. Maybe Yoongi and him are the real match. Taehyung shakes his head violently. he shouldn't feel that way. Hoseok is a great guy, he will find his happiness even if Yoongi is not with him.

" Earth to Kim Taehyung " 

" Huh ?? I'm sorry " He scratches the back of his head , grinning sheepishly.

" Thinking of Yoongi huh ?? " Hoseok teases 

" But i am a .. "  sounding his concer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter