Chapter 8 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey i'm back..

I believe some of you are wondering what Hoseok is thinking to do to Taehyung..

but well maybe you will find out more in this chapter.

 

Enjoy this chapter ^^ 

 

 

Min Yoongi make his decision. He ignore the warnings from his buddy, insisting him not to do it. He swear he didn't expect things would go so smoothly. There is sure an awkward silence when they meet for the first time. But once they start to talk , the ice between them shatters into pieces. Hoseok is continually cooing how adorable Taehyung is and he amazes Taehyung with the cupcakes he bought for him. They click so well that he is being forced to take a little walk so they could have some alone time chatting among themselves. He stroll casually back to his car, feeling light and uninhibited. It's like a huge weight is being removed from his shoulder. He lean on his white car and smiles at the scene. The two boys are talking excitedly and giggling among themselves. Things couldn't get any better.

 

Two hours ago 

 

" Hoseok, this is Kim Taehyung .. and Tae, this is Jung Hoseok "

He is nervous. They could see it in his eyes and his voice, all tight and squeeze out.

" N...nice.. to.. meet.. yy...ou " He could hear Taehyung all tongue tied and inarticulate.  

Hoseok remain silence, he try to hold himself rigid, a tightness knotting in his neck and his shoulder. He take a deep breath " This is for you " handing Taehyung a fancy little box with design of tiny butterflies.

" What's that ?? "

" Hoseok got this for you. He say gift is a must for the first meetup " 

" Thank you " Taehyung chirps happily. 

Hoseok sighs " I want to hate you.. but you.. " he sighs again " Why are you so adorable ?? "

" i didn't expect you to be so beautiful as well " a soft reply from Taehyung.

" Oh my gosh.. i think i am starting to like you !! " Hoseok shriek , pulling Taehyung into a hug. " I might even try to win you over from Yoongi " he teases.

" Don't you dare " Yoongi protests

" Well the deal is three months .. who knows what will happen after that ?? " he chuckle, rubbing his hands together.

" What is that about ?? Three months ??" Taehyung look at them confused, unable to grasp the situation.

" i...erm..." Yoongi smack himself internally, why is it always so hard to lie to Taehyung, He couldn't possibly tell him the truth about what he will be doing in that three months.

" Because Yoongi will be busy with m" Hoseok cut in , he snort when he caught Yoongi's death glare. " my family business "

Yoongi heave a sigh of relief. In his heart, he thank Hoseok for not revealing the truth to Taehyung.

" But what am i going to do ?? " Taehyung whines . It's already a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter