Chapter 10 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wohoo !! Already Chapter 10 ?? 

Yoongi is sleeping and he shall not appears in this chapter ..*tsk tsk *

However, a little vhope and Namjin interactions ^^

 

Enjoy ~

 

 

Jung Hoseok feels good. Extraordinary peaceful. Relaxing in his favourite arm chair , his fingers gently caressing the decorated jewels at the side.  His mood had been the worst.

Why ??

Because he was being rejected.

And nobody rejects him.Ever.

Fortunately , he had a scapegoat to appease his anger.  He close his eyes and sip his wine slowly, letting the bittersweetness lingers in his tongue for a while before giving warmth to his body.

He ball up his fist, it still hurts a little. But he does feel better. 

 

4 hours ago

 Kim Taehyung tug the covers nervously, trying to cover his self as much as possible. He feels a little unfair, when he look at the person beside him. At least he is covered with a piece of towel.

Everything had been great for him. Or simply just unbelievable. With the help of Hoseok, he gets to explore inside Min Yoongi's world. It's different but Taehyung likes it somehow.  He learn so many things.

The irritating dazzling lights in the sky , are called " Lamp post "

The strange clothings that people wear , are called " Fashion "

The sweet but disgusting soft substance on a biscuit , are called " Ice Cream " 

 

Now he is even more amazed as he was led into a large box with the word " Hotel " . 

Hoseok explains to him that Hotel is a place where people come here for their special training before they get to be with their love ones. Intimacy is very important in a relationship and it is the only way you could make your partner stay is to learn how to satisfy them ually. He was told that Yoongi couldn't mind his innocence but still, he want to learn it. He wants to make Yoongi happy.

" Taehyung , is everything all right ?? "   Sitting on edge of the bed , turning towards him.

" Yeah.. " he blink a few times " i'm a little .."

" Scared ?? "

Taehyung nods eagerly and then he blushes, weird noises are coming from the room next to them. 

' My gosh . People are really having their special training here'

" I'm sorry. I thought of bringing you back to my place ..." Hoseok speak suddenly breaking his train of thoughts.  " But you know if darling.. i mean if yoongi sees you at home , the secret will be out "

" Let's start " He answers back immediately, trying to get rid of the image of a  happy loving couple living under one roof in his head. 

 

" Have you been taking the pills i gave you ?? " Hoseok smiles and gently his face.

" Yes i did. But i don't like it " He admits honestly. 

" Ahh.. i'm sorry.. But this method is the fastest way for you to get ready before the deadline "

 He remove his towel and brush his thumb against Taehyung's lips. 

 

Taehyung feels different. He don't feel the same with Hoseok. When Yoongi touch him, strange currents flows around his body, his heartbeat get faster and his body is on fire. But with Hoseok, he feels weird and distant. When they kiss, he couldn't find any garden with beautiful flowers and butterflies. It is  just a dark and barren land. 

" Sorry Hoseok.. i think i can't ..."  trying to wiggle out of the way. 

" You can do it " Hoseok encourages. 

" It feels different..." He sighs " and besides that .. i'm not even .."  

Hoseok look down immediately and return the owner with a surprise look. After what he did, Taehyung is not even hard. Not at all.

" Did you lie about taking the pills i gave you ?? "

" i didn't " a mere reply " i just didn't take it everyday "

" You know i remember that i told you it's a must t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter