Chapter 5 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi dislike showing off his body to people, especially in the public. He knows many will not mind if they have a body like his. Slim and well toned. But still he is not a big fan , normally he wear clothes that covers his body as much as possible.

Yeah normally,

Unfortunately , tonight there is no such word as " normal " in his dictionary.

He had to maneuver his way in darkness in an unfamiliar room ; Jung Hoseok's bedroom. 

Yoongi stayed over a few times , but still he couldn't remember the layout of the room. He don't really bother to .He double check if the man on the bed is fast asleep before feeling for his pants on the floor. He give up looking for his shirt after nearly banging to every furniture in the room, he do not have the time to burn. Rushing to his car with only his pants, he was glad that the streets is almost empty, as now hel look more like someone who is escaping from being caught in an affair than a professional legal officer. He flip open his car boot, praying hard that the shirt he purposely keep it inside is still there.

Today is his lucky day. 

The shirt is brightly coloured with a low neck exposing his collar. He had this shirt for months, but had never ever wore it once. It isn't something he would wear, but he didn't fee nice to throw it away as it was a gift from one of his client. He quickly flop it over his head ,this is still better than nothing.

Yoongi step on the accelerator all the way, ignoring some red lights, probably got caught in a few speed cameras. He didn't care. He is terribly late. Almost two hours late. He could have been there long time ago, if it's not Hoseok stopping him, pestering him like a cat in heat. He try to make an excuse to leave but he couldn't give the real answer when asked. He don't have a choice but to pacify his fiance before getting free again. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Even if you and Taehyung really love each other, there's no way you guys can be together "

" No way "

" No way "

" NO WAY "

 

" Aish.. Stop thinking !! " Kim Taehyung groans, as he step down from the ladder. The ladder which Kim Namjoon had brought is left there ever since that night. It's better for Taehyung, he could come down and be close with Yoongi anytime he wants. Not only the ladder is staying, the words that he heard tha night is staying in his mind, repeating again and again like a broken record. He allow himself to be distracted, but how does he get distracted when the source of distraction is not even here." Why is Yoongi hyung so late today ?? " 

 

 

 

 

" Yoongi hyung !! " Taehyung beams at the elder in front of him who is trying to catch his breathe.

" Tae .. sorry.. i ...late " Yoongi panting with his mouth wide open , trying to take in as much air as possibe. He clear his throat, " I was caught ..with something "

" It's fine. I am glad you stll came."

Yoongi straighten himself and return a smile back to the younger. Taehyung's smile is still that beautiful as ever, but the smile quickly turn to slight frown .

" What's that ?? "  Pointing to his the area below his face.

He pull out his phone and look at his reflection. A few dark patches on his neck and some on his collar bones. This is all Hoseok's fault.

" Erm i fell ?? " he lied.

" You fell ?? Really ?? " Judging by the look on his face, Yoongi knows Taehyung is not convinced.

" Yeah really " Yoongi hate himself for lying again.

The younger stare hard back at him,he knows the dark bruises are what they called ; love bites. He may not be the giver or the receiver, Taehyung knows how you get them,

" Just be careful next time " If Yoongi wants to hide the truth, there is nothing for him to say too.

" I will " He gently caress his face, and close the gap between their lips.

 

 

 

Usually, Taehyung's full concentration will be on Yoongi. He love the way how he grumbles like an old man and instantly baring his teeth, grinning like a little child. He love him when he is in his serious mood , attentively listening to him when it's time for him to speak. His eyes can't help to drop their gaze on his neck a few times when Yoongi is not looking. He feels a little jealous and angry. Someone is being close to his hyung and he or she shouldn't be. Yoongi hyung does not belong to anyone .

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter