Chapter 24 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dad.

 I know you are furious and will never going to forgive me. However in my heart, I am hoping one day you would respect the decision that i made. Since a long time ago,I came to understand that the agreement on a marriage deal between the Min and the Jung is not primary based on financial reasons. You knew I would fall in love with someone by the family name Kim. Just like what you did, and what my grandfather did, and what my great uncle did. You knew this legacy had already been engraved deep down in our blood. Remember the days when i blame you for Mum's death because you are the one who warn me about falling in love with anyone with the name of Kim,because anyone in our family who married a Kim ended up widow or dead. If you knew about this, why do you still....

Now I truely understand why you did.

This might be a little late, but i am really happy Mum met you in her life.

Just like you, I will never regret what I did.

 

Your only son,

Min Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

The old man folded the letter neatly and placed it at the foot of the tomb.

 

Here lies a brave woman who believes in true love.

Kim Sa Yeon.

 

" Dear..that stubbornness reminds me of you " he chuckles, making himself comfortable and lean beside the tomb.

He raise his eyes to the sky and give a sigh " i think our son can handle his own happiness. I guess it's time for me to join you.. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jung Hoseok. After gathering all the evidence, you may not have be directly involved in the actions of the crimes but you are the brain of these actions.Since you have pleaded guilty and behaving well in the prison. I hereby pronounce that you will not be required to serve any more time in prison. However, you will be given a fine up to twenty million. I hope this will serve you as reminder never to repeat your mistakes again,"

The second person in line, snorts and roll his eyes.The results were expected. Throw a bit of their money and all eyes will be closed.

" Bring Kim Namjoon.."

He rubs his hand nervously as two men in uniform approached him. He inhales deeply before taking the first step. One step at a time.Each step weighs heavier that the previous one. He sees his lawyer dressed in black waiting for him. He heave a sigh of relief, Min Yoongi had his confident look. That look when he knows he is going to win the case.

" Kim Namjoon. You have been charged for multiple assaults involving and murder. Do you plead guilty ?? "

He nods obediently. It is a strange feeling to talk to the judge as a criminal and not as a lawyer. It feels insecured and intimidating.

" After what you have done, this is a direct sentence for you to go back where you come from but your Lawyer Mr Min had filed in the request to let you stay. "

"Your honour. I am requesting for him to stay in this world because his existence would greatly benefits us. " 

Namjoon remain silence as his lawyer began to talk about how he started with nothing and became one of the most successful lawyers.All that work that he was told to do, were on purpose. At the corner of his eyes, he caught someone familiar. He turns to the public and see someone with his head lowered. ' He is here ?? My Kim Seokjin is..??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was warned not to come, be it physically or emotionally. His bandaged arm hurts suddenly , but this is nothing compared to the sudden ache in his heart. Seeing his ex boyfriend with that depressed look, it was nothing like him during the normal days.

' Are..you alright...Namjoon...I miss...'  he shakes his head quickly, trying to shake off his unwanted thoughts.To his greatest surprise, his ex boyfriend starts to scan around the public seating area if he was looking for something , or someone. Quickly, he lowered his head, praying hard not to be detected. Very much he wants to leave this place right now, but doing that is going to make him even more obvious. All of the sudden, he felt a strange feeling that someone was staring at him. Sneakily he takes a peek, and caught in a stare with his ex boyfriend. They stay like that for a moment before he sees Namjoon turning away as if he was a stranger on the street.

Eyes widen , Seokjin let out a tiny gasp. Yoongi and him had talk about the plan and he knew clearly what was the conditions given. They are not supposed to interact in any form of ways.

He is supposed to hate him, Hate him for lying to him, Hate him for everything he did. 

But why can't he ??

But ...

Why is he feeling so disappointed?? 

He didn't expect Namjoon could do it so easily..

He turns his attention back to the session, this is not a time to be distracted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter