Chapter 4 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey i am back. 

Special thanks to Jonetsu for the latest vote.

You guys need to check her stories too, she is an amazing author

Her profile pic is a killer, makes me fangirl everytime. hahaha this is so out of the topic. ( i am weak against Vixx Leo ^^ )

 

Anyway enough of me blabbering, time to get on with the story.

 

 

They kissed.

 

His grandma used to tell him stories. Stories about true love. She said everyone has a soulmate which is made perfectly for each other. But you will never know who are they until you find them. They can be your greatest friend, laughing at your lamest jokes, providing a good listening ears and always support whatever you do. When their bodies touches, every single contact send strange currents throughout your body. You will feel your whole body on fire, burning with passion, and the you still crave for more.

Kim Taehyung always laugh and brush it off. He have heard this story numerous times, not believing a single thing his grandma said. He is not against skinship, in fact, he even like kissing his two best friends. It was sweet and simple.

But now it's different. Totally different from the kiss he had before. Grandma is only half right. Yes ,your body start to feel like they are burning like crazy, yet you feel a beautiful garden with flowers blooming and butterflies flying around in your head. Taehyung smiles in the kiss. He love that feeling. He could die without any regrets.

 

Min Yoongi cautiously tuck his hands by his side, clutching the hem of his shirt tightly, trying his best to fight off the idea to touch him or to push his tongue inside him. He repeats many times to himself, the boy doesn't know what he is doing, he should set an good example of self control to him. However, his so called self control might be breaking soon , when the innocent lips start to move. He could taste a mixture of sweetness like honey with a a little bit of sourness like lemon. He love it and his heart is beating so fast that it is not a surprise if it pops right out of his chest. To make things worst, he could feel Taehyung's entire body pressing against him. He doesn't understand why is he always so out of control when he's with Taehyung. Why does he always feel something new, something different whenever he is around. 

Yoongi is someone that is strongly against anything that is new to him. Rather than his work, he like to do his things in the same old ways, meet his same old friends, hanging out in the same old places. He hate the idea of being uncomfortable with the things he is not familiar with. Strangely, he welcomed the new feelings Taehyung brings him,they are weird but sort of exciting to him. He is a little shock when he sees Taehyung suddenly pull back , face as red as a tomato. He immediately realise what's wrong, not only his heart is excited, his body is feeling the excitement too. 

 

" I am so sorry " he laughs awkwardly , covering the obvious budge in his pants.

" Why are you hard ??  " Yoongi is attacked by Taehyung's bluntness. 

" Erm.. because ..."

" Why ?? " Taehyung staring at him with his two big innocent eyes.

" You said about dying ?? " Yoongi trying to change the subject, and he cheers internally as it works.

" Ahh yes i am dying now " the boy replies with a pout.

" And.. why is that so ?? "

" Because people die when they fall on the wrong side of the wall "

 

A snort. 

A chuckle. 

Yoongi finally can't help but cracks up.  He laugh and laugh, until the tears flow down from his eyes. The on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter